Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 12:02:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 222207 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2008, 02:23:29 pm »

Oooh, wow! Wonder how he's gonna get out of this one... Great stuff! And don't let me hear you complain about Photoshop ever again Wink

No requests please
mattitje

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2008, 04:50:13 pm »

Ow Ileeya poor thing! How would she react when Tim act like shes air to him her heart would break! Damn imagen to have a sister like that o.0...

Nobody Likes me T_T
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2008, 04:56:59 pm »

Hot..... Cheesy
Everything was......hot Tongue
Hot indeed.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2008, 09:10:02 pm »

Sadie - thank you!  Yeah, Tim keeps managing to get himself into trouble.  And I've been practicing my photoshopping.  I've done just about everything in the last several chapters - except the fire reflecting off Malir's eyes.  My hubby did that for me.  But I only know a few trusty tricks, I have to learn a little at a time or my brain just turns to mush - more than usual, I mean.

mattitje - Shirra definitely has an axe to grind, doesn't she?  Thanks for reading!

SecretAgentZero - LOL - do you think it was too much?  I'm still kind of biting my nails that someone will flag it as inappropriate.  I tried to keep it tasteful, but still express everything I was trying to get across.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2008, 09:40:27 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1178926

SecretAgentZero - LOL - do you think it was too much?  I'm still kind of biting my nails that someone will flag it as inappropriate.  I tried to keep it tasteful, but still express everything I was trying to get across.

No, no, not THAT inappropriate. With the story I'm working on, I might one-up you with the "descrptive, yet not inapproporiate" description of sex and other miscellaneous things.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 09:42:50 pm by Rock Justice » Logged
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2008, 09:51:14 pm »

I think that makes two of on that front :angel: (That'll be much, much later though). It's definitely a challenge, trying to write a sex scene and keep it PG-13 - in fact, I might end up with two versions of this latest story, the way my mind's been working lately Wink

In fact, that's not a bad tactic to employ for any of us; write out everything you want to describe in an adult version, then figure out how you're gonna water that down in the "main" version. Haven't tried it myself just yet, but about to start...

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2008, 10:10:10 pm »

SAZ - Okay, I'm breathing a tiny sigh of relief right now, lol.  Let me know when you have a part 1 of your story up.

Sadie - I was planning on doing that, making a PG-13 here and otherwise on my own blog (as you probably remember from that notice I posted awhile back), but when I really got to looking at the story, I realized I could take out more than I thought without hurting it.  I'm glad, though, because doing two different versions would be a lot of work, lol.  This chapter nearly killed me!  I'm not used to doing such long pieces.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2008, 02:33:01 am »

Okay, that was DEFINITELY worth clinging to a cliff face for!

Evil twin! Evil twin!

I just hope Tim gets to kick Jondaks' butt at some point. He's asking for it, poncy blonde pointy eared (fade off into muttering)
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2008, 03:45:33 am »

He will - these guys always get theirs in the end Wink

@Astral: Gawd, yeah, don't talk to me about long chapters... >_< I got a longer one than this coming up too... I do remember what you said about putting up an adult version - in fact, when I saw "spicy chapter" in the title, I went to your site first Wink I don't think it was inappropriate either, just FYI Wink

No requests please
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2008, 02:12:51 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1178974
SAZ - Okay, I'm breathing a tiny sigh of relief right now, lol.  Let me know when you have a part 1 of your story up.

If everything goes according to plan, I can get it up by May or so.
Knowing my luck, however, nothing will go according to plan.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2008, 09:22:53 pm »

Steelguy - thanks!  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Yeah Jondak is that guy you love to hate, or hate to love, or...something.

Sadie - I'm glad you think so.  I know that many Americans tend to be more conservative than other countries - not trying to stereotype, but it just seems that way to me.  I hope you plan to have a coffee cup in hand for your long chapter.  I don't know about you, but it takes me a pretty long time to put one of these together, even though I've finally learned to be fairly organized.

SAZ - Well, we'll hope for the best, eh?  Good luck with your new site.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2008, 09:39:10 pm »

Not often I don't have my trusty coffee cup nearby Wink I know what you mean though, about what's appropriate where - I often thought it was us Brits who were more likely to take offense, but these days it would seem not.

About that long chapter though, it's mostly down to the text. Pictures-wise it's no more than the others so far... thank God. I just got a little carried away on the writing side, kept adding bits here and there. The pictures take me longer though, without a shadow of a doubt, even with miles of text - that's the easy part! ¬_¬

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: March 19, 2008, 09:55:08 pm »

:coffee2:Mmmm.....coffee.  What were we talking about?

Hey, I just learned something today.  I hang out on a couple of different forums, and someone from one, who lives in the UK, said TS2 was for kids 7+ over there.  He even showed us a box cover!  I was pretty surprised, ours is 13+.  That's a pretty big difference.

Yeah, the pictures can take a long time to set up.  But the fact that the text is long is good - it means your muse is happily sitting on your shoulder instead of hiding and refusing to talk to you.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 19, 2008, 10:19:49 pm »

Mm yeah, coffee... huh? Oh yeah, muses... yeah, that's true. How talkative are yours, just out of interest? The Strangetown residents won't shut up, they all want a piece of me lately :lol: Guess that counts as a good thing Wink

Hmm... *checks game cases* Well, the base game is 7+, all the EPs are 12+. Make of that what you will... :dontknow:

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2008, 11:14:58 am »

Yeah, weird about the age restrictions.  Our cases, for the base game and all the EPs, say 'Teen', which according to our ESRB ratings means 13+.  Eh, whatever.  

Definitely counts as a good thing.  As long as you listen to your Strangetown residents and block out anyone else, that's not a problem.  Of course it makes it hard to take your time with each person, I bet.  

Well, before I got this writing streak as of late, I was convinced my muse was retarded.  I was flopping from one project to another, unable to concentrate for long on anything.  But lately she's been a bit of a dominatrix, hovering behind me with a whip, urging me to work.  So, I've had the stamina for long photshoots, which is why these last three chapters have turned out so long.  Can't say I mind, though.  I really enjoy throwing myself into it and blocking out the world.  Just me, my muse, my coffee, and my computer, lol.

How do you take your coffee, Sadie?  Time for another cup, yet?  I like French Vanilla or regular flavor coffee, with one teaspoon of sugar, and lots of Irish Cream or Vanilla creamer.  I like it pale and sweet!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: