Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:00:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 221902 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 20, 2008, 05:55:58 pm »

Okay, this is the third time I've tried to reply - keep knocking the damn touchpad on my laptop - must find a way to disable the thing angry

I'm very good at blocking out everything else when I get going Cheesy Little hard to get round all the houses, I'll be somewhere by Johnny's house and Ripp will give me one of his waves... then his Dad and brother want a go :lol: Oh well, I don't mind, they're a nice enough crowd once you dig below the surface Wink

Coffee? Hehe, well I don't have the luxury of flavoured coffee (unless the maple and walnut ground coffee in the fridge is still alright), but I do like it with one teaspoon each of brown sugar and coffee whitener - I like mine strong though, but not too bitter Wink That, muse and computer.. ah, bliss Cheesy

No requests please
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 20, 2008, 08:26:27 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1180555
Yeah, weird about the age restrictions.  Our cases, for the base game and all the EPs, say 'Teen', which according to our ESRB ratings means 13+.  Eh, whatever.  

LOL the base game in NZ is 15+ (M for Mature audiences) ... We got it for xmas when I was 12 and my youngest sister was 9. Now I'm 16... Apparently I can now buy an EP all by myself  according to the ratings :-P

Good chapter btw.

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 20, 2008, 09:15:20 pm »

wow, that was intense, spicy indeed!
I was so happy for Tim when i really thought he was with Ileeya, but nope...i hate Shirra even more. This idea of switching places was very clever, even i fell for it. I'm scared with Tim as to what Shirra will do next...

All of your characters are developed brilliantly, i am interested in this story more than ever now! update sooon!!

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: March 21, 2008, 02:17:27 pm »

Sadie - I never tried it with brown sugar.  Hmmm...  A toast, with our coffee mugs (mine's almost too heavy to lift, lol) - to a quiet week with our happy muses perched nicely on our shoulders, no computer problems or glitches, and lots of productive work.  Okay - I have three kids - like this is ever gonna happen!  LOL - but, I can dream can't I?  I can dream that no one will miss school because of illness or weather delay or cancellation - and that hubby will be at work on the mornings I want to write (because I can't concentrate as much when he's here).

Squirt - how very interesting!  It's different all over the place, isn't it?  15+ - wow.  And thanks for the compliment. Smiley

YHSims - Thank you so much!  Your comments have me glowing and ready to start working on chapter 18.  I have maybe half the shots done.  As for what Shirra is up to next - more naughtiness, most likely. Wink

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 21, 2008, 04:00:23 pm »

Hehe, I'll drink to that :coffee2: Ooh yeah - my ground coffee doesn't expire for another few months yet, decided to treat myself to a cup. Mmmmm Cheesy Brown sugar has more flavour and is better for you - more expensive, but worth it Wink

No requests please
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 22, 2008, 05:59:00 am »

it must have  been realy hard to get those shots with out showing anything lol nice use of her head to hide stuff Cheesy oooh you left us at a ciff hanger

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: March 22, 2008, 08:43:25 am »

Well, it looks like I may have to try brown sugar sooner than I expected, Sadie.  We ran out of regular (I thought I had more) and I'm not planning a trip to the store for just that, lol.  I'll let you know how I like it.

Lola - Thanks for reading!  Yes - there was a lot of strategic picture shooting in this chapter!  And another cliffhanger, lol.  I thought that would be a torturous way to leave it.  Wink

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: March 22, 2008, 08:48:10 am »

lolz like the story and costumes and effects, I think you done tham in Photoshop right?

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: March 23, 2008, 02:25:54 pm »

Hey, Owl!  Thanks for reading.  Some of the effects are done ingame, and others in photoshop.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: March 23, 2008, 02:42:07 pm »

ok.. so that kind of magic effect with  green  stuff it looks like in te game...butistill lioke it  totaly jealus. You go girl

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: March 23, 2008, 04:20:04 pm »

Wow!  Thanks!

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2008, 06:13:47 pm »

You know I was writing books for a long time but on this web I feel lame about myself. I am happy that you supported me cause I was nerveous

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: March 23, 2008, 09:36:08 pm »

I can certainly understand that!  I was a bundle of nerves when I first started posting this story.  Don't feel lame about yourself - we all need support and we're all trying to get people to read.  I liked your story - and I'm sure I'll like your new one, too.:happy8:

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2008, 09:52:11 pm »

O.o Wow. I've missed alot.

But anyways, I just got caught up and...

wow...

LOL, Great story Astral!

I still love it Smiley
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: March 24, 2008, 11:44:56 am »

Hey, mpb - glad you stopped by and got caught up.  Nice to see you again.  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: