Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:56:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 221595 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: April 11, 2008, 04:16:04 pm »

Wow!  I'm practically buried up to my eyeballs in cookies!  WOOT - that gives me lots of energy for the next chapter, which I'll start working on shortly.  My oldest is still struggling with his asthma and needs to be on the nebulizer quite a bit plus extra meds, but I'm hoping he'll make it back to school Monday (we had spring break this week) and no one else will get sick.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Impish - I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter.  I was hoping people would like it.

kcbanana - I see I have you guys spoiled on the extra long chapters, don't I, lol?  This one was a little longer than the first several chapters, but then I got kind of carried away with myself and started spitting out these 70+ picture deals - they're exhausting, lol.  I'll try to make the next one a bit longer.

mattitje - yes, Tim is still kicking, lol!  I was hoping people wouldn't stop reading after the last chapter - that's why I begged everyone to come back and read this one.

mpb - thanks!  I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Sadie - yes, he'll be needing his acting skills for sure!  I can't answer all of your questions, yet, but I can tell you why Gertie is young again.  Simply because I believe that when you go to the Great Beyond - wherever that happens to be depending on your religion - that your body, mind, and spirit are at their prime - like they were on earth in early adulthood.  Sicknesses are healed, body and mind are whole.  Or perhaps people have the ability to choose what they want to look like, and that's what Gertie chose.  Or did I just confuse you more, lol?

Diana - Don't worry, this story will have many more chapters to it.  The climax is still pretty far off.  I think Jondak is cute, too.  I have a crush on both my leading men, lol.

SAZ - epic suckerpunch?  We'll have to see, I guess.  Keep that boxing gear handy, just in case.  Wink

Paige - aw, thanks!  Do I really leave people hanging that much?

HJ - Thanks!  I was very pleased how pretty Gertie turned out as an adult.

steelguy - LOL - everyone is already cringing about the thought of Tim and Shirra together.  That's good.

greydove - LOL - I hope you get your paper finished!  Thanks for the comments.

Lola - good luck on your paper, too.  I'm going to feel really bad if you girls get bad grades on them!

Squirt - Glad you enjoyed it!

Did I remember everyone?  Thanks all - for taking the time to read and comment - I'm glad everyone is enjoying it.  And thanks for all the cookies!!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 11, 2008, 04:39:44 pm »

Quote from: xParadoxPaigex;1207949
ARI! This chapter was great!! It proves my point though that you are in fact the evil Queen Of Cliffhangers. I love it! Haha. Update soon pleaseeee.

If Astral Faery isn't the Queen of Cliffhangers, she's tied with flid. (Who's the Queen of Suprises.)
Wwindystar

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 11, 2008, 05:40:58 pm »

Wow fantasy...I'll never try those effect..You KingWangJJang(super-super-king)!! I'll try to read text...I aint good at english, but I wish to read (Just pictures can make up some story but I wannna perfect one!!)

HangBokHan Haru DoeS'eYo
(Wish your happy day)

Sims Drama, Bawi-Gawi-Boh **epi03 released!**
Awesome pics, Wwindystar's Gallery
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: April 11, 2008, 06:44:19 pm »

Oh, SAZ :oogle: - that is a huuuuge compliment.  I would certainly not put myself on the same level as Flid, but I'm blushing at your kind words!

Wwindystar - welcome, new reader!  Glad to have you aboard.  I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 11, 2008, 07:29:08 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1209112
Oh, SAZ :oogle: - that is a huuuuge compliment.  I would certainly not put myself on the same level as Flid, but I'm blushing at your kind words!

Wwindystar - welcome, new reader!  Glad to have you aboard.  I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

You are welcome.........a lot.
Anybody can learn from t3h flid.

*This message was funded by the SecretAgentZero Connection Establishing and Awesome Hair Foundation*
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 11, 2008, 08:27:24 pm »

Quote from: SecretAgentZero;1208932
If Astral Faery isn't the Queen of Cliffhangers, she's tied with flid. (Who's the Queen of Suprises.)

I definitely agree. Flid made me cry in AFS!

But Astral's story put me into shock =]]
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 12, 2008, 02:40:25 am »

Aw hope your son gets better. I had to go on a nebulizer thing once when I had hooping cough... It was HORRIBLE. But back to updating... It will be the highlight of my week!

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 12, 2008, 04:57:03 am »

im nearly fineshed my story thing lol who is this Flid that people are talking about *hands bag of cookies to Astral's son and crosses fingers*

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 12, 2008, 09:13:15 am »

Quote from: Lola136;1209485
im nearly fineshed my story thing lol who is this Flid that people are talking about *hands bag of cookies to Astral's son and crosses fingers*

Flid: She's a particularly great storywriter on the InSim, particularly known for her evil plotline suckerpunches.
Check out some of her stories, particularly A Father's Sacrifice.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: April 12, 2008, 01:40:30 pm »

Flid is definitely an expert in the field.  

Thanks for the well wishes for my boys.  All three are back on the nebulizer again.  Ugh.  My oldest is on 7 medications twice a day plus his treatments, plus the other two need some, too!  I swear if I didn't have a computer to relieve stress I would have gutted myself long ago, lol.  I'm going to try to start taking pics for the next chapter in a couple of days.  If I can get them all to school Monday, I'll start then.

YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 13, 2008, 01:11:00 pm »

^ oh my, i hope they feel better!! you're such a great mom Cheesy

wow, my internet is finally back, and the first thing i had to do was read this update! Which was AWESOME!
Gertie is beautiful up in heaven! and yay, Tim is ALIVE!!
*dances around*
I'm so happy that Tim has his memories back, but its still not over.
I'll be waiting for your next update!

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 13, 2008, 11:37:33 pm »

Quote from: YHsims2003;1211042
^ oh my, i hope they feel better!! you're such a great mom Cheesy

wow, my internet is finally back, and the first thing i had to do was read this update! Which was AWESOME!
Gertie is beautiful up in heaven! and yay, Tim is ALIVE!!
*dances around*
I'm so happy that Tim has his memories back, but its still not over.
I'll be waiting for your next update!

You and.......*takes quick count* 99% of everybody else here, including me.
I have popcorn.
*eats popcorn*
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: April 14, 2008, 12:55:27 pm »

Hey, YHSims!  Glad you could stop by.  I'm happy you enjoyed the chapter.  And it's definitely not over yet, not by a long shot!

SAZ - popcorn now, eh?  I'm not a big fan of popcorn unless it's butter toffee coated, yum!

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 14, 2008, 05:21:27 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1212159
Hey, YHSims!  Glad you could stop by.  I'm happy you enjoyed the chapter.  And it's definitely not over yet, not by a long shot!

SAZ - popcorn now, eh?  I'm not a big fan of popcorn unless it's butter toffee coated, yum!

This is a new breed of popcorn called Mind-Adapting Popcorn. It changes it's flavor depending on the person who's eating it.
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 14, 2008, 06:04:07 pm »

^ that actually sounds good =p
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: