Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 06:17:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 221301 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: April 03, 2008, 04:56:56 pm »

First of all, I can't believe Gertie is dead!! She was such a sweet old lady Sad

Tim...can't...be...dead....can he?...but he can't, he's the main character....but...but...but....wow.

Im on the edge of my seat, great job Astral!!

*sits back down by the cliff edge to wait for another update*
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 03, 2008, 05:04:30 pm »

Oh noes, Timmy the Now Semi-Trout is t3h dead....for now......Is he dead? Is Gertie really dead?

At least my seat held up this time.
*cliff crumbles underneath me*
*I tumble into Elvis' secret layer*
*has dinner with Janis Joplin and Dimebag Darrell*
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 03, 2008, 05:21:50 pm »

Eeeps!! :shock:

*clings to cliff-edge*

Uh-oh... I think I'm slipping... Someone, HELP!!

Great update, BTW Cheesy

No requests please
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 03, 2008, 05:56:02 pm »

well she did say it was gonna be a heck of a cliffhanger but wow that was an understatement i feel as confused as tim right now what a fantastic story please get us off this cliff soon don't know how long i can hang on

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 03, 2008, 06:21:23 pm »

HE KILLED GERTIE!!!*falls off edge of cliff*

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 03, 2008, 07:31:56 pm »

Quote from: DenimDolphin;1199323
Er...Ari...Throw me a rope please...I can't hold on to the cliff...

Nice writing! Your :blob6:...Tim better not be dead...permanently.

Any chance of some spoilers...:shh:...considering I can't wait 'til next update.

^Good luck on your spoilers quest. From what I can tell, Astral Faery NEVER gives out spoilers.
As for me, I've got a game of pool to play.
*plays pool with the Notorious B.I.G, Jimmy Hoffa, and Bigfoot*
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 03, 2008, 09:30:57 pm »

*Watches the game to make sure nobody cheats/steals anyones cookies* =]]

It's been over 3 hours since I read that update and I'm STILL shocked, I just can't get over the fact that Gertie is dead and Tim might be, at least temporarily.

Wow...not many stories leave me this paralyzed and shocked tongue really, really, REALLY good job!

Have I mentioned that I'm hooked and love this story? LOL I think I have, but it wouldn't hurt to say it again, would it? =]]
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: April 03, 2008, 10:04:23 pm »

WOW!!  Tons of responses!  Boy, I sure stirred up some stuff with this chapter, didn't I?  Does everyone hate me yet?:angel:

Vicky - Hey, girl!  Glad you could take the time to stop by.  Yep, things are moving pretty fast now.  Hope you stick around.

YHSims - thanks!  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Make yourself at home.  There's cookies and espresso, a campfire, a fishing hole, and someone probably has some drinks around somewhere.

mpb - LOL!  It must have been something if you're still in shock three hours later!  And you can never say you enjoy it too many times!  It's like music to my ears.  And the feedback encourages me to continue.

SAZ - Semi-Trout *snicker*  I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Sadie - thanks!  Looks like you've joined the cliff hanging party, lol.

hotrod - welcome back!  I'm glad you're still reading.

Lola - Lolaaaa - someone throw her a rope - she's falling off!

Looks like Denim Dolphin could use one, too!  Thanks for the compliment, DD - nice to see you here.  I'm honored that your first post on Insim was made on my thread!  Spoilers?  That would spoil the fun, don't you think?:-P

Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate all the comments!  I'll start working on the next chapter - have a couple of shots done already - and will try to have it up before next weekend.  My kids are on Spring Break next week, so I'll have a full house.  I'm afraid to make any promises, because they're all getting sick (again!), but I'll try to get the next part up.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 04, 2008, 12:37:50 am »

NO! *gasp*
I was all excited when I saw chapter 19 in stars... then Tim dies! Well, if anyone wants to know my opinion (= big mouth) -takes deep breath- Tim can't really be dead! Gertie most likely is dead but Tim... NO! Then again, I watched this old 80's TV show when they killed off a main character in the first episode (why? no idea) so yes?

I thought it was shocking when he lost his memories... but THIS it's a whole new level of hanging off cliffs. :-P

Ok, I talk too much. Shutting up now.

PS: just randomly saying Astral, I think it' so nice and thoughtful that you always comment back individually to people instead of just a general comment. :angel: So thanks.

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 04, 2008, 02:08:30 am »

Wha?Huh?Huh?Huh?
NNNNnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!

*Flails hands wildly. Ooops. Plummets down cliff. Scrabbles wildly at cliff face. Grabs new fingerholds (dislocating arm.)*

Mutters Ben... Ben... why didn't you tell m- no. Wait.Tim... No, Hang on...
Right. Astral. What - are you getting tired of your characters, with the killing and the dying and the... *Flails. Gently.*

Love it. And nice trippy psychadelic dream sequence, too. Smiley
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 04, 2008, 02:45:31 am »

Aww Astral hope your kids feel better!
mattitje

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 04, 2008, 09:55:02 am »

Oh my that can't be! I refuse to believe! I realy refuse to! Don't Ilyeea has a little elf trick that can safe the man she loves? :O Poor child. Being treated like that and then left alone! Damn such and awefull sister she has T_T...

Nobody Likes me T_T
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: April 04, 2008, 10:50:32 am »

Please don't hate me!  I can't tell you what happens in the next chapter, but I can tell you to please come back and read chapter 20 when it's up.  Please?  Pretty please with sugar on top?

Squirt - I always try to take the time to notice each one of my readers.  I am truly grateful for all the feedback I receive, and the least I can do is say thank you!  I'm always afraid I'm going to miss someone, though!

steelguy - Do you need some of that rope, too?  Everyone is falling off the cliff!  Thanks for the compliments on my pictures.  I just learned how to do that and have been having fun with it - as you can see.

mpb - aw, thanks.  All three of my boys have asthma and always have flareups in the spring.  We just got them through a flare up, and either I quite the treatments too soon (even though they were improving) or they're all having another one.  Either way, between the 3 of them, we're doing nebulizer treatments all through the day, extra medications, and I have to take my oldest to the doctor here in a bit.  Sad

mattitje - thanks for reading, and I hope you'll come back for the next part.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 05, 2008, 09:13:01 am »

I have rope. Lots of it. Help yourself.
Luckily, I know how to fly.
*loses ability to fly*
*plummets*
*grabs onto last remains of cliff*
ImpishParody
Eighties Escapee

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 05, 2008, 11:27:38 am »

AHIUNHGUITFJOPJOGUIDUBKHIU!
*drops cookies and ice cream* W...w...what?!?!
You can't do that! Bad Astral! You can't keep pushing people off cliffs like this, my fingers hurt!
Can someone help? I think I'm slipping...
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: