Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:46:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 220914 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: April 08, 2008, 07:20:34 am »

*joins in begging* pretty pwease?

OR

How about we threaten her with cookies instead??
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: April 08, 2008, 10:12:10 am »

Well that depends.  What kind of cookies are we talking about here? Cool

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
ImpishParody
Eighties Escapee

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 08, 2008, 11:23:12 am »

Well... Being the Tooth Fairy, I'm sort of a well-known member of the tiny magical community, I'm personally distantly related to the Cookie Fairy in fact... what kind of cookies would you care for....? :happy8:
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2008, 11:02:32 pm »

Lol...
Hey steelguy! NZ buddies! -clings-
How can you threaten with cookies? make Astral smell them and then... lick them..?! Snatch them away... no more cookies until updates! MWAHA.

K, done with my rant now. :tongue8:

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: April 09, 2008, 12:31:54 am »

Oh - torture!!  That's way harsh.  Homade chocolate chip while they're still gooey and the chips are melted - those are the best.  Can I have them back after I update?  I'm hoping to have it up Thursday.  Besides, I actually work better with chocolate.  Smiley

So let's see...I've been threatened, bribed, serenaded, and begged so far for an update, lol.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 09, 2008, 09:19:17 am »

:jaw: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :smt119
that basically sums up my reaction. :happy8:
i NEED to know what happens! and I just bombed a math test, and one of my best friends is leaving for the rest of the week. So now i feel stupid, dejected, and lost. :sad2::bawl:
but i think i know a way to make me feel better while spreading joy throughout this thread! :toothy7:
*hint hint nudge nudge* Wink
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 09:23:07 am by xgreydovex » Logged

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: April 09, 2008, 01:36:54 pm »

Aw, I'm sorry greydove.  I hate it when life takes a piss on me, so I feel for you.  Things are looking good, though, and I will hopefully get an update done tommorrow.  I live in the US - eastern time zone, so it might be Friday for some.  Pray for no thunderstorms - because we have to shut all the computers down during them.

sjam

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 09, 2008, 02:09:24 pm »

I liked Gertie Sad

Update

*brings out hypnotism cookies*

Youuuu wiiilllll updateeeeeee

Cheesy

'There's no difference between stupid and charming with you, is there?'

See my simmie guys and gals here!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 09, 2008, 02:26:17 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1206356
Aw, I'm sorry greydove.  I hate it when life takes a piss on me, so I feel for you.  Things are looking good, though, and I will hopefully get an update done tommorrow.  I live in the US - eastern time zone, so it might be Friday for some.  Pray for no thunderstorms - because we have to shut all the computers down during them.

I have contacts with the Weather Department, and they'll see if they can hold off the thunderstorms until at least the day after tommorow.

NOTE: I have the zombie pirate horde at my disposal, and yes, they ARE aimed at your general direction.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: April 09, 2008, 03:42:42 pm »

kcbanana - aw...I'm sorry.  I know I'm evil.  Hypnotism cookies are starting to work - update will be posted tomorrow...yes, master.

SAZ - zombie pirate horde?  Are they going to be sent to steal my cookies?  Because that might plummet me into aspiration failure.

Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 09, 2008, 03:52:35 pm »

You know it almost sounds like you guys want a update Tongue

Hey astral how about cheering us up?

wink wink, nudge nudge, meaningful glance, meaningful glance
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 04:10:52 pm by egghugger » Logged
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 09, 2008, 04:10:31 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1206567
kcbanana - aw...I'm sorry.  I know I'm evil.  Hypnotism cookies are starting to work - update will be posted tomorrow...yes, master.

SAZ - zombie pirate horde?  Are they going to be sent to steal my cookies?  Because that might plummet me into aspiration failure.

No, they don't steal cookies. They WILL however insist on making Filet Mignon and walking upstairs to use the bathroom even though there is one unoccupied not 3 feet in front of them.
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 09, 2008, 04:30:04 pm »

They may not steal cookies, but I might =]]

lol, j/k! I wouldn't do that to you Astral
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: April 09, 2008, 06:36:35 pm »

egghugger - you'll see an update within 24 hours.  Smiley

SAZ - if your pirate horde is comprised of sims, then I have nothing to worry about, do I?  Everybody knows sims is stupd.   Wink

mpb - I might share the cookies...wait a minute, no I won't - they have chocolate.:-P

steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 10, 2008, 01:52:28 am »

Astral - I think your readers have threadjacked your story! I haven't seen so many posts between updates!

Must be the cliffhangers. Keeps us all twitching. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: