Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:40:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218540 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HJAmaniac

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 12, 2008, 04:25:42 pm »

Wonderful as ALWAYS! I'm so glad you did another update, we were all waiting patiently!

Visit my dragons eggs! They need to survive!
http://dragcave.net/user/hollymaniac
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 13, 2008, 05:54:50 am »

Oh, and I realise I've neglected to say: That new title picture really really rocks. Could be the cover of an actual book. Or even a movie poster.

Can see it now. "Between the Light and the Darkness, a new film by Steven Spielberg, based on the best-read sim-story by Astral Faery. Starring..." Ummm. Gee, now who would you cast... *ponders*
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 13, 2008, 05:49:49 pm »

Quote from: steelguy;1242752
Oh, and I realise I've neglected to say: That new title picture really really rocks. Could be the cover of an actual book. Or even a movie poster.

Can see it now. "Between the Light and the Darkness, a new film by Steven Spielberg, based on the best-read sim-story by Astral Faery. Starring..." Ummm. Gee, now who would you cast... *ponders*

With Brendan Fraser as Tim!
Seriously, Brendan Fraser=Tim.
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 14, 2008, 01:58:09 am »

Quote from: SecretAgentZero;1243421
With Brendan Fraser as Tim!
Seriously, Brendan Fraser=Tim.

Okay, I can go with that. Now Ileeya? I keep thinking of Jennifer Garner with white blonde hair.
But enough of my fantasies, what about casting Illeeya? Smiley
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: May 15, 2008, 12:16:53 pm »

Maaaan... that stole 2 hours, catching up here! BRilliant, awesome!

And i noticed earlier in this thread you guys talked about not getting any writing done because of kids. I have 4, i feel with you guys!

discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 17, 2008, 01:45:27 am »

Summer Glau as Ileeya...? I just really like her.

And someone really evil for Jondak... and sleazy... hmmm. Zac Efron! Lol j/k. I wouldn't watch it if that thing they call an actor was in it. Sorry no offence to people who like him and HSM...
Ok I can't think of anyone! *blankness*

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 18, 2008, 08:08:46 pm »

^^ haha, Zac Efron as Jondak....BWAHAHAHA... good idea??

Wonderful chapter as usual! I can always count on your story to make my day more exciting.

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: May 19, 2008, 09:10:36 am »

Aw, you guys are the best!  Casting for a movie - now that would just be the coolest.  Brendan would be a pretty good choice for Tim, I think.  He's got the right physique, and he's cute, lol.  I've always liked him.  Ileeya, wow.  That would be hard one.  Jennifer Garner is a pretty good actress, but I don't know if she's exotic enough looking.  I guess makeup would help there, huh?  I don't know who Summer Glau is (because I'm old and out of touch) but I'll look her up when I get the chance.  Aw, heck, people.  Now I'm going to be obsessing over this for ages until I figure out who I'd like, lol.  Maybe I'll let you guys decide for me.  Wink

I've got good news and bad news.  The bad news is, I'm sorry there won't be an update today.  But the good news is, we may have internet by the end of the week.  It's not a definite, but we're hoping.  I'm two pictures shy of finishing the chapter, and will get those today.  I'll have some time to come down to the library tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get the bulk of my pictures uploaded at my friend's house today, and could quite possibly get an update posted tomorrow.  I'm afraid to promise, because life always has a way of getting in the way, but I'm going to try.  If not, then hopefully, like I said, we'll get reconnected this week and I can get it done then.  This is one of my highest priorities when we're back online, so you can bet I'll come here first thing!

Thank you all so very much for reading!  This story would sit here collecting dust if not for you guys.

Lady A - four kids?  I never would have guessed - you seem to have so much going on online.  Yes, having those little people all around makes things very difficult, indeed.  I actually try to avoid writing when they're around, because they're constantly pulling me out of my world into the real one, then I have to try to get back into the zone again.  Doing that repeatedly makes things very frustrating.  Getting screenshots isn't too bad, but the constant distractions can get annoying.  With summer almost upon us, I fear my updates won't be able to come as quickly, because they'll all be home, with their friends trooping in and out of the house all day long.  Also, I've agreed to babysit a friend's kids for the whole summer - 10 hours a day, 5 days a week! Two boys with ADHD - add that to my possible Asperger's, PDDNOS, sensory defensive, behavior problem, asthmatic, and allergy laden brood, and we're talking loads of fun here!  I must be completely insane, but we really need the money.  So...not to blab, but updates will most likely be sloooow coming during our summer months, from June-August.

You guys make my day, really.  Thank you all so much for continuing to read and waiting patiently while we have all these sucky real life problems.  It is an absolute joy to come here and see so many fabulous comments!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: May 19, 2008, 10:38:19 am »

Right now im on maternity leave Wink Thats why i have all that time, the 3 others are off to school and daycare all day. I cant get near the computer normally if they are here, plus theres other stuff that needs attention. Given when i write sims stuff, a chapter with pictures takes me about 2 to 3 hours till its finished and posted. I can do one a day actually. If i use the evening (after bedtime) too. My husband is a art painter, and so he is pretty understanding of my 'creative leave me alone time'. Even if he thinks that fandoms or sims2 is stupid.

And you're very welcome, its a kick A** story.

steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 20, 2008, 01:40:04 am »

Whoa! Sounds like you're going to have your hands full, Astral! Good luck with that! As they say - "Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids."

Take your time and don't stress too much. We'll be okay here, we seem to be amusing ourselves quite well on our own. Smiley
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 21, 2008, 05:26:27 pm »

Agreed with steelguy, we are a quite amusing group here tongue .

Lol, good luck come summertime and like steel said, dont stress! We'll be here for you patiently awaiting the cliff Smiley
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #401 on: May 23, 2008, 12:54:53 pm »

I am soooo sorry, guys.  I know I said I'd have Chapter 23 up by Tuesday, but I wasn't able to get to the library and my friend was very sick so I didn't use her computer.  BUT - we are now connected from home (WOOT!!!) and I can update, well, now!  I have the whole chapter complete and ready to go and will get started in just a sec.

First of all, I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for being so very patient.  It's been crazy (it usually is), but not having internet at home when you're used to having it is just plain weird to say the least.  Now I'm grotesquely far behind in all my groups, and it will take me ages to catch back up.

Lady - well congratulations!  Do you have a little one, now, or will you be expecting one soon?  Either way, that's terribly exciting!  You say you have 4, right?  What are their ages, if you don't mind my asking.  Mine are 11, 9, and nearly 5 - all boys.  I find I really NEED a computer to destress!  Playing games or working on stories, it's the cheapest escape I have, lol.  It's nice having an understanding hubby, too.  Mine spends a lot of time creating digital art, so he understands that need, as well.  Unfortunately, I have to squeeze it in during other things, start and stop frequently, and whatnot, but I like it far too much to give it up.  (currently, my nearly 5 year old is eating Golden Puffs cereal with a fork - attempting to stab the cereal.  I told him he won't be able to eat it that way, and wouldn't you know, as soon as I said that he speared one.)

steelguy - you're telling me!  Our family could be the poster family for dysfunction!  We're all a bunch of wackos over here.  And I'm quite the basketcase, let me tell you.  I always was, even before the children came, but now I fear there's no hope for me.  I'm pretty sure I have permanent damage to my 4 remaining functioning brain cells - all courtesy of the little people that live in my house.  They're not really children, you know.  They are baboon-like creatures that only resemble children.

mpb - Aw, thanks!  I'm glad you guys are entertaining yourselves and others.  It makes it so much fun to check this thread.  And now that we're connected again, I can check it daily.  This chapter won't leave you hanging too badly - but watch out - because starting on chapter 24 the intensity multiplies and you all will be (hopefully) clinging for dear life on that cliff - if I did my job right, that is - and it won't get calm again until the end of the story.  I'm hoping to finish this story over the summer (if I'm not completely insane from the extra kids in the house), and will start a new project in the fall (after the kids all go back to school).  My game needs some major housecleaning done, so I want to go through the whole thing with a fine tooth comb when this story is complete before moving on to something else.

Anyway, I'm completely running off at the mouth here.  Sorry for the blabbing - you guys want to get to the story, don't you?  Okay - warnings:  I feel this chapter is kind of walking the edge a little bit.  It's not bad, but some things may be inappropriate for younger viewers.  There is sex in this chapter, but no nudity (of course not!) and some adult themes.  I also have a little fun with cliches. Wink

After tossing and turning  for an indeterminable amount of time, he heard Ileeya's voice in his head.  Tim! She's coming!  Pretend like you're sleeping!

Obviously, she wasn't sleeping either.  He lied still and willed his breathing to slow.  He steeled himself to get through this, one way or another.  He was going to have to do one hell of an acting job.

He was aware of a flash of light, which was bright even through his closed lids, then he felt like he was floating.  It was the same sensation he had when Shirra had sent him back to the confinement cell the first time he had been at her dwelling.

He felt the softness of her bed under him and suddenly didn't know if he should wake up or if he was supposed to sleep during the teleportation.  Quickly, he rationalized that the sensation of movement was fairly minute, especially through closed eyes.  If he were in a deep slumber, like he would normally be that time of night, then he probably would sleep right through it.  He kept his eyes closed.

"Awaken, lover," he heard Shirra's voice say.  He took a deep breath, inwardly, and opened his eyes.  When he first saw Shirra, standing there looking down at him, the lust in her eyes apparent, the first emotion he felt was hatred.  Pure and raw hatred.  But he smiled at her, imagining she were Ileeya.

Shirra smiled back at him and sat on the bed with him, putting her hand on his face.  He tried not to wince at her touch.  Afraid she would see the truth in his eyes, he looked away from her face and, grabbing, her hand, started kissing it.  His stomach threatened to betray him, but he fought for control.

"Why is your hand shaking, Tim?" she asked.

Oh no!  He hadn't realized his hands were shaking.  He was sweating, too.

"I'm just so happy to see you," he lied.  "I really missed you."

She seemed pleased with his response and he breathed a tiny sigh of relief.  Of course, that was nothing compared to what he was going to have to go through.

"I missed you too, my darling.  I'm so glad we could get together," she purred sweetly.  

Tim hated her.  Hated her for the things he had done to so many, including him.  He allowed his anger to bubble over, fed on it, and let it take control.
He grabbed Shirra roughly by the shoulders and threw her down onto the bed.  He pulled off his clothes and aggressively took her, taking out his anger on her.  It helped him get through it, and she loved it.

Afterward, she lay curled next to him.  He could almost pretend she were Ileeya, now, her body felt the same next to his.  He forced himself to stroke her arm, she would expect some sort of display of affection.  She fell asleep next to him, breathing deeply, contentedly.  

Tim rolled over, facing away from her.  He knew he wouldn't find sleep.  Instead he wondered when he would be able to go back to Ileeya.  Of all the men on all the different worlds, why him?  Why did Shirra find the need to torment her sister?  Was it for revenge?  Revenge for killing her, well, trying to kill her?  

He must have dozed a little himself, because he woke to the sound of voices.   It was  Shirra and Jondak, talking to each other.  There was no mistaking Jondak's thick accent.  Tim didn't move.  He just lied there, listening.

"But I don't understand, Shirra," Jondak was saying, "why didn't you just take him from the beginning?  Why wait?"

"Because,  I wasn't interested in him until the little slut decided she was interested.  I was too busy laying my plans.  And now I'm laying Tim."

"And, how are  your plans going?"

"They're going very well.  Everything is going according to schedule.  We can plan our main strike during the Grand Tournament.  All the major land leaders will be there.  No one will be expecting it."

"I don't suppose..."

"Ugh.  What is it now, Jondak?"

"I was wondering...you said you'd give me my reward and it's been weeks."

"Yes.  I'll give you your reward.  But I promise you, you ask me one more time and you'll have to spend time entertaining my pets."

"I understand, Mistress."

"Actually," Shirra said, her voice dripping with sweetness, "how long has it been?"

"Mistress?" Jondak inquired.

"How long has it been since you did time?  Hmmmm.  Now let me think.  Why, I believe it's been several weeks.  You're way past due."

"Please, no.  I'll do whatever you wish.  Please don't send me again."

"Now, Jondak.  You know better than to argue with me.  Now.  Since you're way past due, I think ten minutes is in order, don't you?"

"Please..." Jondak whined.

"Oh, very well. Since you did such a good job for me a couple of weeks ago, I'll only give you five minutes."

"But, Mistress Shirra..."

"Goodbye, Jondak," she uttered a few words in another language and suddenly Jondak was screaming.  Not just screaming; but begging, whining, and whimpering as well.  He sounded like he was being tortured.

Tim rolled over then, to see what was happening.  He saw Jondak in the chamber beyond the bedroom.  He seemed stuck to the wall, much like Tim was during the ritual.  Jondak's arms and legs were spread, and he appeared unable to move them.  He was frantically looking around and struggling to free himself.  Tim couldn't understand what was going on.

Shirra turned to him, seeing that he was awake.  "Mmmm.  Hello, my love.  You remember Jondak," she said as she indicated the screaming Irnaxxian in the next room.

"What's wrong with him?" Tim asked.

She sauntered over to him.  "Nothing, really, but he thinks he's being devoured by demons.  It's quite a vivid illusion."  She straddled him and ran a hand up his leg.  Tim forced a smile.

She kissed him deeply, her breathing quickened.  He could feel her heart beat against his chest.

"Take me, Tim.  Take me while he screams."

Like previously, he concentrated on the task at hand, trying to get through it convincingly.  When her scream mingled with Jondak's tortured cries, she collapsed in a heap against Tim's sweaty chest.  Tim pulled her hair back and bit her on the neck.  Shirra moaned.

"No more my pet," she said breathlessly.  "It's almost time to send you back."

"What about him?"  Tim asked, indicating Jondak, still screaming in the next room.

"Oh.  I almost forgot.  Kehangti!"

Jondak slumped to the floor, curled into a fetal position, and whimpered.

"Aren't you worried he'll have a heart attack or something?" Tim asked.

"I've taken certain measures to ensure that no physical damage will come to him.  I need him.  I can't dispose of him yet.  The most that will happen is he'll pass out.  And now my sweet," she said to him as she ran her fingers through his hair, "dawn is fast approaching and we must get you back before you're missed."

Tim feigned a pout and got up to retrieve his clothes.  Shirra watched him intently as he dressed.  When he was done, she came over to him and embraced him.  He hugged her back and rested his chin on top of her head.

"I do believe I'm falling for you, Tim.  I'll be glad when I can get my business all wrapped up and you won't have to leave.  It'll be nice to have you living here with me, fulfilling all my desires," he jumped a little when she grabbed his rear end.  She giggled, "I'm going to miss you."

Out of curiosity, but trying to sound eager, Tim asked, "When will that be?"

"Soon.  Just a few more months.  But in the meantime, we'll just have to keep meeting like this."

"I can't wait," Tim said.

"Get ready," Shirra said.

Tim closed his eyes and waited.

Ileeya was sitting up waiting for him when he got back.  

"I would ask you how it went," Ileeya said, "except I'm afraid to hear the answer."

"I don't think she suspected anything."   

Ileeya kept her head down, "I didn't realize this would be so hard for me."

She got up then and looked at him.  He could see she'd been crying.  He pulled her to him, hugging her tightly.  She clung to him, crying on his shoulder.

"I saw you, Tim.  I didn't want to.  I didn't even try to, but it just jumped into my head.  You were...you were ...touching her.  She was on top of you, and you guys...were, well, you know what you were doing, and you were smiling at her."

"Ileeya, I'm so sorry.  I feel horrible.

"I wasn't prepared to see you looking like you enjoyed it.  I don't know what I expected.  I hate her.  I hate her so much!"

"She doesn't have my love, Ileeya.  Only you have that."

They went to their separate beds, too exhausted to push the mattresses together.  What seemed like only minutes, but must have been at least an hour, judging by how groggy he felt when he awoke, the door was opened and breakfast was set inside.

They got up and stretched, yawning widely, and started eating.  Neither spoke, and an uncomfortable silence hung in the air.  A short while later it was time to go.  The guard took them to their separate working areas and they started their day.

It felt strange with Ileeya, now, and Tim was happy to be in the field so he could have a chance to think.  He hoped the awkwardness would go away.  He felt bad that she saw them together.  During the particular time Ileeya saw them, Shirra had been looking right at him; he couldn't very well frown at her.  What was he supposed to do?  He wished there was something he could say or do that would make Ileeya feel better.  If she hadn't been developing her powers, she may not have seen them.  

In the dining hall that day, Ileeya had a rare lunch without interruption.  Jondak was nowhere to be seen.  Tim hadn't even noticed Jondak wasn't in the field, he was so preoccupied with his thoughts.  Rumor had it that Jondak was sick and spending the day in his cell.  Tim had no sympathy for him.  Absolutely none.  In fact he was happy Jondak had suffered.  The only thing Tim regretted is that he wasn't the one causing Jondak to utter those torturous cries.  He was glad that Shirra had made him see the illusion for at least twenty minutes instead of only five as she had promised.

When they returned to their cell, they stood looking at each other for a time.  They tried to talk at the same time, giggled and started over.

"I'm not mad at you, Tim.  I just underestimated my own ability to handle it.  If the vision had not popped into my head, I would have done much better."

"I don't even know what to say except I'm  sorry about this situation.  I'm sorry you had to see what you did.  I'm sorry we're stuck in this damn cell and not somewhere else."  

He sighed deeply.  "I overheard part of a conversation between your sister and Jondak.  The two of them are going to try and assassinate the major land owners during the next Grand Tournament.  Shirra's basically trying to take over the world."

"How could she possibly do that?" Ileeya asked.

"I don't know," Tim said.  "She didn't give any details.  I don't even know what to do with this information.  Should I tell someone?  And, if yes, what should I tell them?  That I'm a sex slave and I overheard my master talking about her plans for world domination, but I don't know how?"

Ileeya cringed when Tim referred to himself as a 'sex slave.'  

"I'm sorry, Ileeya, I wasn't thinking."

"It's okay, but we should definitely tell someone."

"No.  I should tell someone.  I don't want to drag you into this.  It's not your burden."

"Are you kidding me?" Ileeya snorted, "Of course this is my burden.  I live on this planet, too.  Besides, it's my evil twin that's trying to take over the world.  Not to mention," she said as she looked into his eyes, "I love you.  We'll tackle this problem together."

How could he say no?  They decided to do nothing until after his next visit with Shirra.  Then he would try to get some more information out of her.  They just wondered how long they would have to wait.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 01:59:04 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 23, 2008, 02:43:52 pm »

Ooo! Evil plots are hatching!

Poor Tim! Bad enough that he has to do that, but with his girlfriend watching??? :smt120

Almost feel sorry for Jondak. Almost. He's getting a taste of his own medicine and doesn't like it one bit.

And after your cliche warning, I was waiting for Shirra to rub her hands together and go mwahahaha! Smiley
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 23, 2008, 04:38:42 pm »

Jondak deserved every second of the hell that Shirra put him through. The filthy disgusting pig.

eeek! Im excited for the next chapter! suspense is exhilerating xD

And as for the BTLATD movie, Meryl Streep would make an effing amazing Gertie. just saying.  
and Tila Tequila so could pull of Ileeya! ha! ^.^ dont make me choke on my biscotti!
but seriously, Meryl Streep would be awesome, I can already picture it.  I looked up Summer Glau, and shes most certainly Ileeya material...but im not sure if she could pull of the silver hair...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 04:43:35 pm by xgreydovex » Logged

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 23, 2008, 05:09:14 pm »

Another great chapter! I wonder how Ileeya can see Tim with her sister, but not visa versa. Although I guess she has no reason too look since she thinks he's under her spell.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: