Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:12:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218534 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: May 23, 2008, 07:22:34 pm »

Gmmnhwwrwirjlkweoiwowf. That's how I describe this chapter. Meryl Streep would be pretty good.

Somehow Ican't picture Summer Glau with silver hair either but she's so ethereal, but I guess that's just my opinion. But her and Brendan Fraser? Odd pairing lol.

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 24, 2008, 06:36:34 am »

a movie of this! now that would be awsome! i wonder when the evil twin will strike! poor Tim

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 24, 2008, 11:06:00 am »

Such a great chapter Smiley)
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #408 on: May 24, 2008, 12:59:51 pm »

Hey, guys!

steelguy - LOL - Shirra doing that would have been hilarious!  And poor Tim, indeed.  But wait!  It gets worse!  How, you ask?  You'll just have to see.  Mwahahaha.

greydove - Great!  I'm glad you're already anticipating the next chapter.  I'm going to (try to) devote Wed. and Thurs. morning next week to shooting, as that will be the last kid free opportunity I get until school starts again in mid August.  My Summer of Insanity starts Monday June 2 - when I start babysitting the two 'spirited' boys I mentioned awhile ago.  They'll be here 10 hours a day, 5 days a week!  That's a looong time to have 5 rambunctious boys jumping around my house and swinging from the chandeliers.  I imagine I'll get very little work done during that time, as I'll be busy putting out fires and chasing kids around.

Meryl Streep would be good.  She's a great actress.  I also really like Rosemary Harris (she played Aunt May in the Spiderman movies).

I'm not sure, though, about Summer Glau or Tila Tequila for Ileeya.  They both have a fairly exotic look, but I'm not sure if it meshes with what's in my head.  I would have to see them in an acting role, though, to see how they performed.  Of course, I'm quite picky, so I may never be able to make up my mind.

Diana - thanks!  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Your question should be answered before the end of the story.

Squirt - was that a good comment, or a bad comment, lol?  I think Summer may be too 'dusky' complected - as Ileeya is very pale.  Ethereal is a good description - that's a good Ileeya quality, too.

Lola - thanks for reading!  Yes, poor, poor Tim.  He really has his hands full, doesn't he?

mpb - thanks!  I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 24, 2008, 03:55:08 pm »

I'll be reading your story from now on on your blog, do I have to join to post a comment?

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2008, 10:05:11 pm »

I don't think so, Diana.  You should be able to post comments without signing up.  I just posted chapter 13 there - so it's considerably behind what I'm telling here.  I keep intending to catch it up, but it's just not happening yet, lol.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 25, 2008, 03:38:02 pm »

Something I've noticed about Blogger - it seems to hate Vista. I keep a separate Linux installation, and using that I can update in a snap, whereas on Vista it refuses to save, let alone publish :oogle:

Great updates Ari - things are getting very interesting Smiley

No requests please
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 25, 2008, 10:07:27 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1255017
I don't think so, Diana.  You should be able to post comments without signing up.  I just posted chapter 13 there - so it's considerably behind what I'm telling here.  I keep intending to catch it up, but it's just not happening yet, lol.

That's ok I'll be patient Smiley

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #413 on: May 27, 2008, 01:04:34 pm »

Sounds great!  Do you want me to let you know when I update, or will you check it regularly?  I try to update it every weekend, but life is life and it doesn't always work out that way.

Okay, guys - I could use some help.  I thought it would be nice to name all of my chapters, rather than just have them by numbers.  Each chapter would keep their number, and have a title to go with it.  For example:  Chapter 13 - The Grand Tournament.  It would make it easier for people to find their way around, I think, since there are so many chapters.  So, I was wondering if any of you could help me name them, I really stink at that.  I would love some input.  I might go ahead and name a couple of them, but if you have a better title - let me know!

xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 28, 2008, 08:00:11 pm »

what a perfect excuse for me to re-read it! Tongue
but i must warn you, im not the best at creating titles.

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: May 28, 2008, 08:20:36 pm »

Oops, Sadie!  I'm so sorry, I forgot to respond to your post.  My apologies.  Thank you for the compliment.  I did not know that about Vista and blogger - that's really odd.  Sometimes I'm glad I'm behind the technology curve and still have '98.  Have you brought it to their attention that you're having trouble with it, or would you just rather not deal with it?

greydove - aw, thanks.  I'm thrilled you'd want to read it twice.  I worked very hard on this story today - this next chapter is difficult to shoot and edit.  I've got tomorrow morning set aside again to work on it, and some photoshopping to do, as well.  I'm really hoping I can get it done before the weekend is over, as my Summer of Insanity starts Monday.  5 active boys in my house all day, every weekday.  The updates will probably come incredibly slow at that time.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #416 on: May 29, 2008, 12:58:26 pm »

Am i the only one around here that really likes Shirra? lol.. She's such an awesome villain!

and about the kids.. I have a girl on nearly 11 (she will be 11 in 14 days), a boy on 3 a girl on 2 and a boy on 6 months. Wink And yes, the computer is a stress releaser, sometimes you just have to leave the housework or other stuff and just relax. I hate watching tv, so i sit down infront of the computer. Smiley

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 29, 2008, 01:25:57 pm »

@Ari: It is odd, but then I've heard Vista tends to impede performance in a few ways. TBH I can't be done with the hassle, just gotta force myself to be bothered enough to reinstall Ubuntu - you can't sim on it, but it makes for a much more efficient office/internet suite Wink

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #418 on: May 29, 2008, 02:03:45 pm »

Lady A - 3, 2, and 6 months?  How do you find time to get to your computer at all, lol?  Do they nap at all?  My boys never napped after the age of 2, and they've been very busy-bodied little people since they were born.  And I sooo hear you about the tv!  I'd just assume take a baseball bat to the thing - but my whole family would probably go crazy.  My husband and my oldest can't stand quiet, and love to have noise going on around them at all times.  I hate it!  And I can't concentrate at all when they're making noise.  Now I understand why writers often seclude themselves in wooded cabins where they can write in peace.  No phone, tv, radio, people, etc.  Sigh.

Thanks for your compliment of Shirra.  She's quite evil, wicked to the core, she is.  But of course I have a soft spot for her.  And actually, some of her actions are even appropriate, lol.

Sadie - Well, I guess if you have a system that works for you, that's good.  I wouldn't want the hassle, either.  Life's too short.  I guess I'm just really impatient.

Ugh.  I just spent 5 hours shooting for this chapter, and about 4 hours yesterday, and I'm still not done.  Getting closer, and the next pictures won't take as long because there's not as much to set up.  But I still need to photoshop some of them, and may need to push the done date back a little.  It may be early next week sometime, rather than over the weekend.  But this chapter is pretty heavy, and hopefully I'll make it worth the wait.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: May 30, 2008, 01:37:59 am »

Keyword is daycare! Wink It's mandatory here, so its not like i had a choise to begin with. I have to admit that i am quite glad i dont have to entertain them all day, I know the 2 year old, she naps in her daycare, but they dont nap when theyre home. And the baby still sleeps quite a lot. The tv?! i hear you! i think its really just the kids watching cartoon network here, i dont have the patience for tv, theres never anything decent on, and if there is, its broken into pieces by commercials.

Eeek that reminds me i gotta move on the other half of that chapter i uploaded.. Now if the words would just come to me. *sigh*

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: