Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:35:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218552 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: June 08, 2008, 02:36:25 am »

Yay! It's survived. (So far)
And... are you kidding me? Great shot, but that was censored? He's side on, you can hardly even see his butt. And yet, not a few pictures before that - Shirras practically mooning us. Okay she has underwear, but it's pretty skimpy and .. .ahem. *blush*

I don't know if the pink undies work though. Can you paste in a strategically placed pot plant or something? Smiley
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #451 on: June 08, 2008, 08:35:05 am »

Oh, you like that shot, do you, lol?  Eventually, this chapter will make it to my blog - complete and uncensored. Wink

I don't care for the pink undies, either, but it's just a temporary fix.  My hubby is much better at photoshopping than I am, and I'll have him see if he can do something for it (but he won't have a chance til Wed. or so).  In the meantime, I reloaded the naughty picture through Imageshack, although I suspect it stands a fair chance of being removed again.  We'll see.  A potted plant wouldn't work, though, because I would have to put in the middle of the bed.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 08, 2008, 09:59:42 am »

I...I...I'm speechless.

LOL, great job Astral!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 08, 2008, 10:09:17 am »

Well, it's still there for the moment. I can't believe that got censored. I've got a full-on pic of Andy's bare backside on there and it's not been deleted. And I agree about the pics of Shirra beforehand, wonder if they'd be deleted if she wasn't wearing any knickers? (panties I think you call them)

Oh well. Glad it's working for now at least. Oh! Something I've been meaning to ask, about the positions you used - do you have Woohoo Anywhere, or are you using different ways to pose them? I wasn't gonna download it because I don't take those kind of shots that you see on the adult site, but if it just means getting those kind of positions (without showing anything), then I may have to bite the bullet.

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: June 08, 2008, 11:20:19 am »

Thanks, mpb! Smiley

Sadie - yeah, who knows what the deal is.  My second or so chapter has a naked bum in it, too, and it's still there.  Go figure.  Panties - or in Shirra's case, a thong.  I really was trying to avoid having her rear end pointing to the camera, but it was the only angle I liked for that scene.  Oh well.  Sometimes you have to live with the limitations of sim pics.

Actually, in this chapter they aren't woohooing at all.  I don't have that hack, but it might be handy.  I use posing hacks and animation paintings to get most of my shots.  I used Paul's Reaction Tester (overlay option) to get a couple in previous chapters.  Sometimes it's so hard to figure out just what I want and even harder to find an animation that will get close.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
mattitje

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 08, 2008, 01:22:42 pm »

LoL, I don't think ppl (even underage children) are schocked of a naked bum Tongue

Nobody Likes me T_T
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 08, 2008, 05:18:33 pm »

I think underage children just find it funny - I know I used to :lol: Here in Blighty we had/have these TV adverts by Kleenex shown before the watershed (9pm (or 10pm?)). You didn't know what it was for at first, you just got monochrome footage of different people's bare behinds, with the slogan at the end: "Love your bum" :lol:

@Ari: Yeah, I get it now, realised when I started studying your pics :angel: I'll have to think about this one... I might be able to get away without downloading it, depends what I can come up with on the animations. The face overlays are gonna be invaluable in that instance, as you've plainly found already Wink And you can probably guess who I'd be using it for... :angel: But yeah, I know exactly what you mean about thinking how you'll portray a scene. I've chickened out so far with some of them, but high time I pulled out my finger out and had a good think - there's one already that I thought I couldn't do, but in fact is very possible. I'm understanding the need to think out of the box more than ever now.

Anyway, I'd better shut up before I hijack your thread again :angel:

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: June 08, 2008, 09:05:22 pm »

LOL - Love your bum.

The face overlays are a huge help.  The only thing I don't like is that they're too animated, but that's because that's the way sims make their facial expressions - over exaggerated.  But it still gives you lots of options that weren't available before.

I'm not an expert or anything, but if you need posing help I might be able to offer a tip or two.  Perhaps not, depending on what you're looking for.  What hacks are you using (if you don't mind my asking)?

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 09, 2008, 10:10:19 am »

I know, we chuckled when we first saw that :lol:

About the face overlays, I'm always using neutral to soften the expressions (a tip given by the creator of the mod). Sometimes part lips or eyes closed, depending what I'm going for. Ripp looks so cute with that sad-neutral combo I give him sometimes :love2:

Aw, that's very nice of you! Cheesy What hacks? Apart from the posing box, let's see - there's Aikea's paintings, although they don't work (right) for any sim below adult. Since most of my work seems to be with teens at the minute, it's been a combo of JD's boxes (all of them); the CAS, accessory and conversation paintings (can't remember who made them); there's this other black box that's like an augmented version of the reaction tester (includes some other goodies); Squinge's hula hack still works... I think that's it. Phew!

.. damn, I just remembered - I was hoping to get one teen posed in a "curled up dead" pose, but the only time I've seen that is on Aikea's paintings... Okay, the idea was to get these guys as though one was sleeping on the other's chest. I was gonna catch one in the "demo play dead" that you get with pets, and position him on top of the other. I'll have to find another way to do that now, I think.. :scratch:

That's not 'til later, anyway. I'm gonna have enough fun with this next chapter :smt120

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #459 on: June 09, 2008, 04:50:57 pm »

Aw, heck, Sadie.  It sounds like you're already more on the level than I am.  A difficult picture to get, to be sure.  I forgot that many of the animations don't work correctly with ages less than adult.  Have you tried that particular pose with a teen?  Depending on what angle you're shooting, or how close up, maybe you could age them into adults for that series of pics and then back to teens after.  If you're not shooting directly in the face, you might be able to create the illusion that they're teens, especially since that's what your audience thinks they are.  And the way you edit your pictures, you may be able to pull it off.  Other than that, I reall don't know. Sad

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 09, 2008, 04:57:21 pm »

.... Hang on a sec. I wonder if aging them - well, one of them, at least - to independent teen will make it work? I know you can get an adult romantic hug that way.

I've not tried that particular pose, but I've tried others. The teen does something completely different from the pose you were aiming for ¬_¬ I'll try out the IT theory anyway, here's hoping *walks off crossing fingers*

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #461 on: June 09, 2008, 10:49:11 pm »

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, as well.  Let me know how it goes.

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 10, 2008, 01:34:52 am »

Hiya! I only just found this story and luv it to pieces!!! I luv Ileeya! she is soo pretty. do u remember where u got ur CC for her from? also where did u get shirras things like her clothes and stuff, one last question (i ask a lot...) where did u get ur things like the blood puddles and how that dude hangs on the wall? anyways luv ur story heaps! u've got me stuck on the edge of a cliff.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #463 on: June 10, 2008, 12:51:06 pm »

Thank you rosegurl, and welcome!  That's a lot of questions, lol!  

Ileeya's hair can be found from XMSims

As far as Shirra's stuff - can you be more specific?  Her clothes and hairstyles come from all over, and I don't remember where they're from.  I can check for you the next time I load up my game, but that's not going to be for quite awhile - perhaps a couple of weeks.  What, in particular, were you looking for?

And having the boys pinned to the wall...well, you don't mind if I keep my secrets, do you? Wink

YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 12, 2008, 02:01:32 pm »

jeezus, Shirra is seriously a crazy b*tch!
What is Tim going to do?.....i say stab Shirra's baby maker and run!! agh.
Brilliant update!

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: