Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:15:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218407 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: June 26, 2008, 06:42:05 am »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1285610
I actually have read the story - so you're referring to the ending, correct?  I can't say more because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone - but I think I'm getting you, now. Wink

I am indeed referring to the ending.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #481 on: June 26, 2008, 10:32:18 am »

Thanks Greydove!

SAZ - Okay, then, we're on the level - I get what you're saying.  But...er...I can't tell you if you're right or not, because I'd ruin it.  And I'm evil.:evil2:

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 27, 2008, 09:48:10 am »

Great update Ari Smiley Pardon the hijack, but since my story's been pushed to page 2 and a lot of people here are reading that too:

I'm now having a last coffee before taking off to the Lake District for the weekend Cheesy Trouble is, when I get back - either late the 29th or sometime the 30th - I'll have another upheaval on my hands, that of preparing to move! Okay it's only across the hallway to a bigger flat, but there's still a lot to do. I'll be taken offline sometime on the afternoon of the 30th, and won't be on again (not broadband, anyway) until either the 10th or the 11th July :cry: So I may be able to play, but I won't be able to check here as much, if at all, so if I go missing for a while that's why.

Catch ya later :wave:

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: June 27, 2008, 12:08:15 pm »

Thanks, Sadie.

Ugh.  I detest moving.  It will be worth it in the end, though.

Since you'll be offline for awhile, are you planning on playing your new legacy?  During those few weeks when we weren't online that's what I did.  I got through 3 generations, lol.  Good luck with everything - and have fun this weekend.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 27, 2008, 04:37:57 pm »

Update! Yay.
What's this I heard about a flid suckerpunch? Nooo, you can't possibly be as evil as flid... Is it even possible? *flails* Somehow, I think it is.

And what is Shirra planning?! I don't know if I'm patient enough to wait 2 more weeks to find out. :-P

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 28, 2008, 12:09:50 am »

I'm not sure if anyone can be as evil as flid...
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 28, 2008, 09:21:18 am »

Quote from: mpb4l1fe;1288003
I'm not sure if anyone can be as evil as flid...

Astral has shown signs that she took classes at flid's School of Evil.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: June 28, 2008, 11:49:58 am »

LOL!  Flids' School of Evil.  You guys are cracking me up!  I'm afraid you'll just have to wait and see how evil I really am.

Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 29, 2008, 04:59:16 pm »

meep im scared now *shivers* i wonder what sceem Shirra will cook up next Cheesy great update!

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 30, 2008, 07:10:07 am »

Thanks Cheesy Back for now, but getting disconnected sometime today. I'm not actually sure - there'll be a lot of writing involved, of that I'm sure. Probably I'll be writing up my legacy as well as playing, and I'll have one or two other projects (Xeno included) to work on too. Hopefully I'll be working during that time too.

I had a great time, thanks. It was a much needed break - just a shame it was only two days, but never mind.

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #490 on: June 30, 2008, 12:47:06 pm »

Thanks, Lola!

Sadie - I'm pretty excited to read your legacy.  I just love the things, lol.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 30, 2008, 02:10:21 pm »

Aww, hehe Cheesy Oh yeah, found the problem with holiday sub-hoods - it's K&B! Sheesh... Oh well, I'm sure uninstalling just that won't hurt my game.. all the same though, I've got some backing up to do... *sigh*

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: July 01, 2008, 01:00:18 am »

Definitely, better safe than sorry when it comes to that stuff.  Time consuming, but worth it.  

Of all the things you would think would mess things up, huh?

pebbles(:

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 02, 2008, 09:17:06 pm »

okay. i just read all of your chapters today. when's the next coming out?! you're so good at writing and i love this story!!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #494 on: July 03, 2008, 01:37:38 pm »

Thank you very much, Pebbles, and welcome!  I'm very honored that you used your first post to comment on my story.  That's quite flattering!  I'm not sure when I can get the next chapter done, though.  I have a lot going on this summer and don't have as much time to work on it as I'd like.  I'm hoping to start shooting it this weekend, but when it will actually be completed is a different matter.  I want to update every two weeks, but don't know if I'll be able to stick to that or not.  But hopefully I won't keep you waiting too long!

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: