Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:27:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218524 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
pebbles(:

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: July 04, 2008, 01:47:01 pm »

your welcome!
i was just so caught up in your story after i read the first chapter and i couldn't stop.
(:
i can't wait until the next chapter comes out! you should take your time. i know what it's like to write stories and have so much to do. i just got into my own new band and i love writing stories. i sometimes turn my stories into songs when i get the chance. i'm always busy with school when it rolls around and a lot of other things! well good luck with the new chapter!
tonita_kitty

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 04, 2008, 02:34:34 pm »

*takes deep breath*

HOLY CHOCOLATE CHIP SNICKERDOODLES!

I just read every single available chapter of this story. IN ONE SITTING.

I love you.

***my sims thread***
"Hey, folks! It's the Saviours of Jazz Ballet
Fearless heroes of kick and spin"
-Saviors of Jazz Ballet (Fear Me, December) by Mew
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #497 on: July 04, 2008, 06:41:24 pm »

Pebbles - wow!  Sounds like you keep yourself pretty busy!  I think that's a good thing, really, it keeps your mind always moving.  Of course, I only write, and already my brain drifts off waaay to often, lol!  Much luck with your band!  

Tonita - welcome!  One sitting!  That must have taken ages - I've been chipping away at this one for about 9 months, now.  I'm really glad you like it!  It's kind of getting toward the end, now.  Probably only about 6ish more chapters to go (I keep forgetting to count - could be less, I don't remember - I'm pretty much a basketcase, lol).

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
pebbles(:

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 05, 2008, 01:37:21 pm »

Thanks! When I'm lucky, my mind thinks of a song, but sometimes it drifts off and I have to start on a new song or continue later when it comes back! So I know how you feel.
(:
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 07, 2008, 12:43:16 am »

O.M.G.!!! just found this story, and I AM HOOKED!!!!!! moar moar!!! me. wanty. updatey!! it's such a good story, you have TALENT!!! *huggles*

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Skori

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 11, 2008, 11:22:26 am »

I read this story a few days ago, and I must say it is amazing. The plot got me hooked after the first chapter, and the entire thing is extremely well-written!

I actually had a dream with Tim and Ileeya in it. That's how much of an impact your story made on me.

WARNING: The above post may contain correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling according to the English Language. Side effects may include text blocks, crafty metaphors, and long RP posts. Use as directed.
:thumbup: - SPUNK RANSOM FOR PRESIDENT - :thumbup:
~Audrey :3
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #501 on: July 11, 2008, 11:26:44 am »

Hahaha! Told you it was good audrey!

I go to seek a Great Perhaps
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: July 14, 2008, 04:43:36 pm »

Okay, guys!  Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.  I've been without an internet for a week and now I'm way behind.  But the good news is, during my absence, I finished the next chapter and am actually a little ahead for the following one.  However, it's getting close to the end, and the shooting will be quite challenging at times, so these next few chapters will take me longer to pull together.  I don't always have the energy to struggle through the photoshoots sometimes, lol.

I should be able to have the next chapter, 26, up by the week's end.

I've also written a ton for my next story, which I'll hopefully be able to offer a teaser for here in a couple of weeks.

Welcome, new readers!  So thrilled to have you reading.  Even after telling this story since last September, I have valued each and every one of my readers, old and new.  And I've always gotten a thrill everytime I've heard a compliment.  The compliments really help push me through the rough times, lol, because sometimes this story is not fun to work with, lol!

pebbles - I'm rather new to the world of art, and I'm beginning to think it's the same no matter what kind of art you're involved in.  I actually had a different project I was working on before I started BL&D, then I pushed it aside.  Now I'm trying to finish it before all the other projects in my head try to jump out, lol.

Terri - glad to see you here!  And I'm very happy you're enjoying the story.  Music to my ears!

Skori - thank you so much!  It makes my day when someone compliments my work.  It would truly be nothing without all the people who read and comment on it.  In fact, I would have stopped a long time ago if it weren't for the support I received.

SimKween - thanks for reading!  And you brought a friend!  How cool is that?  Thank you so much for recommending me to others.

Now I'm feeling all sappy and gushy.  Big group hug!:group hu:

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
hanster

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 15, 2008, 10:40:55 am »

yayyy hi astral!
*joins the hug* :group hu:
looking forward to the next chapter very much, as always
(new story.... :drool:)
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #504 on: July 16, 2008, 01:50:43 am »

LOL!  Yes, there will be another story after this, but it will be a real life drama, rather than a fantasy.  I've been writing like crazy on it lately, and hoping people will like it.  

Thanks for reading my work!  Chapter 26 coming very soon.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #505 on: July 16, 2008, 02:57:57 pm »

I realize that there's a slight problem with this chapter in the timeline - I show something before I tell that it happens - sorry about that.  I didn't catch it until just now, and I don't have the time to fix it.  My babysitting kids will be here any minute, and I can't work on this when they're here - 'cuz it makes me want to hurl myself off a steep cliff.  Anyhoo - hope you still enjoy and it packs the punch I'm hoping for. Wink

Chapter 26 - Caught

When he awoke, Ileeya was gone.  He surmised that Aark had retrieved her for the workday.  Tim couldn't decide if he would rather work in the fields where he could forget his problems, or if he was better off left behind to ponder this complicated situation.

And a complicated situation it was, indeed.  He had no clue what would happen next, what to do or how to proceed.  He tried to block it out of his mind, his brain still fatigued from all the stress of just thinking about it.  But he was unsuccessful.  Even after a fairly sound rest, and looking upon the situation with new eyes, he was still unable to process and digest everything.

And while Tim was deep in thought, a familiar purple light formed in the center of the room, and Shirra in the middle of it.  He was caught completely off guard - she was getting bold, to collect him in the middle of the day.  How did she even know that he would be in the cell, and not working in the field?

She smiled at him, kind of a cat that caught the canary type of grin, not a 'I'm so happy to visit you again' smile.  That threw Tim off even more.

"Hello, my pet.  You look surprised to see me."

Tim couldn't answer, his throat seemed as dry as a bone that had been lying out in the hot desert sun for several years.  She walked over to him.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" she said with a slight pout to her lips.

Tim forced himself to smile at her.  He forced himself to push all of his nightmares out of his head and concentrate on getting through each minute without giving himself away.

"How did you know I'd be here, in the cell?" he finally found his voice.

"I have my ways," she said with a devilish grin.  She walked in a slow circle around him, looking him up and down.  Tim's stomach clenched, wondering what she was thinking.

She stopped in front of him, and caressed his face.  He nearly flinched at her touch, but gently touched her hand, instead.  She seemed to be studying him, watching him closely, like she was waiting for something, like she was waiting to see if he would slip.  Make her think you're bending to her will, do what it takes.

He had to play along, for Ileeya's sake, for his own sake, for this world's sake.  The enormity of it all threatened to overpower him again, and he forcefully pushed it aside.  One minute at a time, he would get through this.

"How would you like to come back to my place for awhile?  I have a present for you."

Oh great.  Sex and world domination - is that all this woman ever thinks about?
"I would like nothing less, my sweet."

Without taking her eyes of his, she waved her hand in the air and uttered a quiet command, gesturing behind him.  Tim knew she had just cast another illusion of himself sleeping in the bed.  A moment later, he felt weightless, as he was transported back to Shirra's room.

Upon arriving, Shirra stood, arms folded just looking at him.  He felt like his entire soul was on display to her searching eyes.

"Is something wrong, my love?" Tim forced his voice to not quake.

"I told you I had a gift for you.  But first, a question."

Tim swallowed hard.

"How do you feel about being my husband?  About ruling the lands with me, and raising a strong son to take our place after our rule ends?  How do you feel about a lavish wedding, an event that all loyal subjects will remember so vividly, and be so proud of, that they'll tell stories of it to their children and grandchildren, recalling the moment when I took a king?"

Oh f***.

"Words cannot express my happiness.  Your dream is my dream, my queen, and I wouldn't want any less than you want."

She smiled at him again.  "You have no idea how much that pleases me.  There was a moment or two when I questioned your loyalty - it pleases me to know you are with me.  And now, your gift."

She snapped her fingers, and instantly, they were standing in the small chamber just off her bedroom.  The chamber was empty, except for Ileeya, magically held against the wall.  She wore a frightened expression, her eyes pleading.

"Help...help me," she sobbed.

It was like Tim crashed into a brick wall after flying at the speed of light - such was the force of the jolt that shook his body.  He fought the panic that threatened to take control and tried to think clearly.

...do what it takes and when the time is right...

What should he do?  

He didn't even have time to think about it, because Jondak suddenly appeared in the doorway.  He walked over to Ileeya and smiled up at her.  She returned his look with one of fear.  Starting at her ankle, Jondak ran a finger up the inside of her leg.  

She struggled, crying.  "Please...don't..."

You need to protect her...

Tim was genuinely afraid, now.  He knew he couldn't take on both Shirra and Jondak.  But he couldn't just stand there doing nothing.  Shirra turned to him.  "Does this please you, dearest?"

He suddenly remembered that he was supposed to be implanted with a sense of neutrality regarding Ileeya, a sense of apathy.
He spoke slowly, forcing his words to stay calm, despite the terror he felt.  If he played along correctly, perhaps Ileeya would be sent back to her cell without harm.  "It makes no difference.  I don't even know who she is."

Shirra looked at him carefully.  "You don't know her?"

"No - I share a cell with her, but I have barely spoken to her.  I can't even recall her name.  I think it's Illia or something."  I'm Ileeya, you asshole!  

Shirra smiled at him.  But it was still another one of those odd smiles that she had given him in the cell - almost like she didn't believe him.  She looked over at Jondak, who was standing next to Ileeya, waiting expectantly.  

Ileeya struggled futilely against the invisible bonds.  Her eyes found Tim's again.  "Please don't let them hurt me."

Jondak then grabbed her jaw roughly, holding it tight.  He kissed her, while she struggled to no avail.

...do what it takes and when the time is right, you can strike
How did he know when the time was right?  Was it right, now?  Would they go any further with this scheme, or would Shirra be satisfied and free her?

If Tim had to say what the hardest thing he ever had to do in his entire life, it would be what he did next.  Despite every muscle threatening to disobey his brain's orders, wanting to act of their own accord on a primal male level and try to save the damsel in distress, he grabbed Shirra roughly and pulled her into an embrace.  He looked into her eyes.  "I want you."

Shirra smiled, but this time it was a genuine smile.  One that said he had passed the test.  She snapped her fingers and Tim heard the dull thud of Ileeya falling to the floor, whimpering.  Shirra covered his mouth with hers, and kissed him passionately.  

"Do you really want me?" she asked in a throaty whisper.

"Yes.  Now.  Please."

"Ooh.  Now I've made you beg.  I suppose I shall have to submit myself to you, now."

She kissed him again, more fervently than she had just a moment before.
Behind him, Ileeya screamed.

Tim couldn't deny himself any longer.  He shoved Shirra roughly to the side and gazed upon a site that made his blood run cold.  Jondak was atop Ileeya while she squirmed and begged for him to stop.  

Without a second's hesitation, Tim threw himself at Jondak, slamming him into the wall.  He wrapped his left hand in Jondak's tunic and jerked the pointy eared bastard up on his feet.   He punched without even deciding on a direction.  He was in a frenzy, ramming his fists into the Irnaxxian repeatedly.  

Tim delivered a punch for everytime Jondak had given him that self satisfied sneer, for everytime he had touched Ileeya, for everytime he had made him feel fear or hate.  His blood boiled to the surface, he fed on it, used it to punch harder, faster.

Jondak, unprepared for the viciousness of the attack, did little in defense and couldn't even seem to manage to block the quick blows.  He sagged against the wall as Tim continued his assault, completely unaware that his opponent was out cold.

"ENOUGH!!"  Shirra screamed from behind him.  The noise nearly burst his eardrums, it reverberated around the room and echoed loudly in his head.  Instinctively, he covered his ears to drown out the sound.  Jondak, no longer pinned to the wall, fell to the floor unconscious.

Suddenly, Tim was immobilized again.  Shirra, furious, glared up at him.  He choked down the bile that rose in his throat.  This was surely the end.

"You lied to me.  I wanted so badly to believe you, I wanted so badly for you to be my king, I wanted so badly to believe you loved me...but it was all just lies.  How long have you been lying to me, Tim?   HOW LONG!?"  She raised her hand at him abruptly, and Tim's head flew into the wall behind him hard enough to blur his vision for just a moment.
Ileeya is certainly lost, now.

"All that time," she continued, "sharing my deepest secrets with you, my hopes and dreams, and all that time you were lying to me.  How dare you!!"  She caused his head to hit the wall again.  This time Tim felt a trickle of blood run down his scalp through his hair.  Below him, Jondak was starting to stir.  Ileeya was huddled in a ball, crying softly to herself, oblivious of what was now transpiring.

Ileeya!  He had failed her. She won't be able to defend herself without your help.

"You will pay for this dearly, Tim, that much I promise you.  I will not kill you right away - you will suffer long and hard for what you've done.  YOU WILL BOTH SUFFER!!"  She knocked his head against the wall again.  

Now he felt weary, like he couldn't stay awake.  Jondak, sat up and shook his head back and forth, as if trying to clear the cobwebs from his brain.

Tim's vision dimmed, and he was vaguely aware of Jondak, now fully conscious and on his feet, walking over to Ileeya.  His eyes closed for a moment, and when he opened them again, he saw Jondak gently stroke her cheek.  She whimpered.
They'll gang up on her and Jondak will have her at long last.

"NOOOO!" he screamed, just before his head hit the wall one final time and the world went black.

With a snap of her fingers, Shirra removed the magical bonds and let Tim's unconscious body fall to the floor.  The girl on the floor still whimpered, but Jondak was no longer hovering over her.  He was instead, beside his master, as they both surveyed the two bodies in front of them.

The girl's black hair returned, along with her normal clothing - Shirra's illusion was cancelled.  Tired of hearing the weakling mewling like a newborn kitten, Shirra cast a teleportation spell to send the girl back to where she came from.  Let them deal with her.

For a long moment, Shirra did nothing, simply stood gazing down at Tim, the blood forming a small pool beneath his head.  Jondak knew better than to say a word.  He waited, shifting from one foot to the other, while the minutes ticked slowly past.
"It's such a shame..." Shirra said quietly.

"It's like Malir all over again...  why?  WHY!?  What did I ever do to deserve such anguish!  Such disdain!"

Jondak held his breath, afraid that even the minute noise of his breathing would send Shirra into more of a rage.  He had never seen her so angry.  And then, unexpectedly, Shirra put her face in her hands and cried.  Her body shook with her sobs, and for several minutes, Jondak could do nothing but stare at her with surprise.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when she whirled to face him, terrified that he would be sent to his nightmare again.  But instead, he got a surprise.  

"I want you to hurt her.  Have your way with her and make her suffer.  But do not kill her.  That's my job."  

The purple mists surrounded him and he soon found himself back in his cell.  And he couldn't be happier.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 01:53:31 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 16, 2008, 03:18:18 pm »

Poor Ileeya what going to happen to her now Tims captured? great update!

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 16, 2008, 04:34:30 pm »

Yikes :shock: Damn, "What did I ever do?" Doesn't she even know? My dear Shirra, lust and power aren't gonna get you respect, maybe you should take a leaf from your sister's book...

No requests please
mattitje

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 16, 2008, 04:52:07 pm »

:jaw: more I can't say :jaw:

Well shirra fineley found out... Hopefully Ileeya and Tim will pass this alive...

Nobody Likes me T_T
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 16, 2008, 06:25:46 pm »

Oh...wow...speechless.

Poor Tim Sad I really hope him and Ileeya can work something out and destroy Shirra.

Great update by the way Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: