Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:35:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218553 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
nydamoon1000

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: July 16, 2008, 08:32:04 pm »

TIM NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND SAVE ILEEYA!
I know what Jondak is going to do and it won't be pretty! I just know it!
If Shirra wasn't such a cold person she would find someone that likes her!
This was a really god update and I can't wait until the next part! Cheesy
But hurry, I need to spoil some parts to the guys at simtales, lol! Cheesy

Don't HATE me 'cause you AIN'T me! :bootysha:

http://damonandalex.blogspot.com/
http://damons-blog.blogspot.com/
YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 16, 2008, 10:00:20 pm »

wow, i did not expect that at all...what a tricky illusion!!
i cant even guess what tim will do now... *in shock*

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 17, 2008, 12:40:20 am »

yays! chapter 26!! *jumps excitedly*

MOAR!! it's just so good :thumbrig:

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: July 17, 2008, 12:50:33 am »

OMGosh!! I could scream. Tim is really in trouble now.. Wait. Trouble doesn't seem the right word. NO, he's in mortal danger! And so is Ileeya! Argh! I can't take the suspense, seriously. I want to KILL Jondak.

Ok, *calm*
You had me there with the illusion thing, I had to read it twice! I looked at the picture and was like 'what? where'd Ileeya go?' And then I realised... :lol:
Ooh it's getting so good...

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: July 17, 2008, 03:30:12 am »

Okay, I realise I said I wanted to see Jondak get what he deserved, but THIS WAS NOT THE RIGHT TIME, TIM!!!

Then again, I can't blame Tim at all. Playing along is all very well, but no one could stand by and watch someone rape their girlfriend.

Funny though, I had the suspicion it was an illusion. Figured the real Ileeya might have acted differently.

Ooooohh! It's another cliffhanger!!!
hanster

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: July 17, 2008, 12:45:05 pm »

:jaw:

that is all.
evamarie13

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: July 17, 2008, 02:36:31 pm »

I NEED MORE, INLOVE with this story more more more lol.

miss. marie:happy8:
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: July 17, 2008, 02:52:41 pm »

Thanks so much, everyone!  I see the chapter did pack the punch I hoped it would!:D

Lola, mattitje, YHSims, Terri, mpb, and hanster - thank you guys so much for all the unwavering support you've given me.  I'm very happy you guys have been here rooting for me for so long.  I really feel at home here, and will tell future stories here when this one is finished.  I'm glad you enjoyed reading this installment.

Sadie - yes, Shirra needs to learn that bullying doesn't get everything you want.  But she's rather twisted and hardheaded, isn't she?

Damon - well hey there, Little Man.  I'm thrilled you came here and left me a comment. Smiley  Thank you.  And you better not go and tell everyone at SimTales what happens!  You naughty spawn.  Wink

Squirt - You're going to have to wait in line if you want to kill Jondak, lol.  You're not the only one.

steelguy - Ooh - you're a smart one.  Ileeya definitely would have handled the situation differently.  She's not really the whiney, mewling kitten type when it comes to stuff like that.

yeah, Tim is very animalistic.  Quite primitive, actually.  He relies a little too much on his emotions rather than his intellect.  This pounding has been building for quite some time, and he finally just went nuts like he's been wanting to.

Thanks much, you bunch.  Forgive me if I forgot to thank you.  My babysitting kids just walked in the door ( a half hour early ) and there's a neighbor boy over.  So, that's 6 boys from the ages of 5-11 in the house right now.:smt120

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: July 18, 2008, 05:16:46 pm »

^That had to be a tiny bit of a handful.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #519 on: July 18, 2008, 07:32:45 pm »

Oy!  No kidding!  To top it off, we've found two stray kittens in the last three days that we've sort of adopted.  My runaway cat came back - so I suddenly have 4 cats!.  One of the kittens has partially paralyzed back legs, so requires more work.  I'm, quite literally, up to my eyeballs in cats and kids!  And we live in a 1200 sq. ft. trailer.  Oh well, at least I come by my insanity honestly.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: July 18, 2008, 08:09:51 pm »

Wow.. sardines, anyone? Cheesy

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: July 19, 2008, 01:13:14 pm »

Really!  You ought to see my house with me and my hubby, my three kids, plus the two I babysit.  Sardines, indeed.  You practically need a shoehorn to fit us all in here!

steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: July 19, 2008, 05:21:44 pm »

Holy cow. All of that, and you're living in a Trailer???

I have this sudden, cartoon - like image of you crouched over a computer with a cat on your head, two on the desk and assorted children crammed in behind you. They would be bouncing off the walls, but there's no room to bounce.

But then, I think we have smaller trailers in NZ. Smiley
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #523 on: July 19, 2008, 06:20:44 pm »

LOL!!  I had to read that to my hubby - he was laughing, too.

Yes,  I'm aspiring to be honest to goodness Trailer Trash.  Just a few more kids and cats, maybe some pineapple earrings and I'll be all set!  We even have the broken down cars!  Now, just need to get a lawn flamingo...

Incidentally, one of the projects I started awhile back is called 'A Day In The Life Of A Pyschotic Mom' - which chronicles what a real day in my nutty life can be like.  Although, what I had done with it before I stopped to pursue other projects was 2 cats ago, lol.  It will be a short project that I'll post here when BL&D is complete.  But I built a sim version of our trailer and everything.  I need to finish it, and may rewrite some of it.  So you'll get to see it yourself in a few months.

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: July 19, 2008, 08:30:18 pm »

:shock: just read the trailer post XD

wowie, that reminds me of the time i babysat my 4 cousins; 2,4,7, and 10. and in a trailer? just to be honest, i've got the same image as steelguy in my head :wink: can't wait to see Chapter 27!

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: