Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:43:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218567 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #525 on: July 20, 2008, 10:41:40 pm »

Hobbesy!  Thanks for stopping by to say hello, and thank you for the compliments, too!

Terri - LOL - my neighbor is already calling me the crazy cat lady down the street.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: July 26, 2008, 05:44:09 am »

*disbelief* a trailer?? No way! Lol that's crazy. But then again my vision of a trailer is a tiny, 2x2 metre thing that you can't stand up properly in. :-P Lol steelguy... heheh

This is a late reply... been busy with a contest... and school :smt120. Just saying Hi! Again. Waiting patiently for the next update. It must be getting near the end, right?

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Tiamat4tw

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 27, 2008, 04:57:09 pm »

Im absolutely hooked. I love this story! i cant wait for the next update. I have to admit though i think Shirra is cool. Im sorry but, well, im the queen of darkness, what more do you expect?! lol

I am the real Bella Swan, Now Mrs.Cullen!
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. *cough* Headboard *cough* Cheesy:P

I am a Vampire, i just pretend i can't run that fast
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #528 on: July 28, 2008, 02:59:11 pm »

Thanks, Squirt!  I appreciate the feedback.  Yes, lol, a trailer.  It's not too small, but sometimes feels kind of crowded.

Welcome, Tiamat.  It's nice to have a new reader.  Shirra is pretty cool, lol.  She gets a wardrobe and has cool evil spells.  Thanks for reading!

I see you're a Dragonlance fan - that is my all time favorite series.  I enjoyed the first trilogy immensely - I even have annotated hard back version.  The second trilogy wasn't quite as good (at least I didn't think so) but I still enjoyed it.  I find myself always using the names Laurana, Tanis, and Chrysania when I play RPG's, lol.

A slight glitch, guys.  My computer is down for the time being.  I caught a virus, and my hubby took everything off of it to repair it - including my sims game.  Do not panic, recent backups are saved to my external hard drive, which he disconnects when he works on the computer.  This will delay me for awhile, because he has so many other things he needs to do - like get my piece of crap van to run.  When he has time to work with my computer, he will, then I'll reinstall everything and get back to work.  The next chapter is half shot, but it's sporadically shot - I can't even post half of it, because the pictures were taken from all over the chapter.  This story will have a total of 31-32 chapters total, so it will be going on for a couple of months, yet.  Sorry for the delay.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 29, 2008, 01:11:50 pm »

Oh wow, I just started reading this story yesterday and it is fantastic!  I have no idea why I never read it earlier.  I kept seeing it and thinking, I need to read that.  It sounds good.  
I'm so glad I finally did.  But how will Tim save the world now???  AND I CAN'T BELIEVE SHIRRA IS PREGGERS!!!  As if things couldn't get any worse!
Get your computer up soon!

(And I do feel bad for Shirra always being rejected for her sister.  First her father, then Malir, and now Tim!  Then again, I always sympathize with the bad guys.)

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #530 on: July 29, 2008, 09:11:23 pm »

:jaw::shock::jaw::shock::jaw:

I go to seek a Great Perhaps
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 30, 2008, 12:50:43 am »

A few more months! That's good, It's always a shame when these things come to an end. Hope your computer gets better soon, Astral.:lol:

Hey, people like Shirra! Yay. I like her too, and still feel kind of sorry for her and her tragic life, but her evil plan is... uh... evil?! Still hate Jondak more.

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: July 30, 2008, 04:25:59 am »

Naw, Jondak is just a simple guy who wants to have sex with the elf he loves. And I think Shirra just needs someone to love her too.

Luvin this story, Astral! Write more, quickly!

Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 30, 2008, 09:13:01 am »

Quote from: Squirt;1321656

Hey, people like Shirra! Yay. I like her too, and still feel kind of sorry for her and her tragic life, but her evil plan is... uh... evil?! Still hate Jondak more.

Oh yeah.  I totally hate Jondak.  I think we could all do without him, but then again every story needs a flat character that we can all hate, right?

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
hanster

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 30, 2008, 09:23:36 am »

Quote from: Medagic;1321938
every story needs a flat character that we can all hate, right?

aint that the truth:happy8:
i agree with squirt, the longer this story goes on for, the better!
things ending = bad.
get well soon astral's computer!
Cheesy
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #535 on: July 31, 2008, 10:00:38 am »

gods i was terribly behind on my reading! finally caught up! ^_^ This story just gets better and better! Go Tim!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #536 on: July 31, 2008, 11:08:04 am »

Wow!  I haven't been here in a couple of days and look at all the responses!

Thank you for all your well wishes for my computer.  I'm really starting to miss it.  Hopefully my hubby can get it up and running soon.  He hasn't even had any time to work on it this week.  Sad

I could actually end this story pretty quickly if I had more time to work on it, lol!

For those of you who sympathize with Shirra, you'll get to see more of her life in the future chapters.  

Jondak, sadly, does seem flat.  He is actually much more faceted than I project here, because all of his evilness is being overridden by Shirra's evilness.  And his goal is not only sex, though it appears that way.  He desires control and submission.  Not able to gain those things has turned those festering wants into greedy animal urges - but you'll get to learn more about that in the next chapter.

Thanks so very much for reading!  And welcome, new readers!  It's an absolute pleasure to have you reading my little story.

Lady A - I know I'm behind with your story, too.  

I'll be happy when the Summer of Hell ends.  I'm sick to death of babysitting these kids - and it seems like I have boys running in and out of my house at all times - coming, going, sitting around playing video games, needing things - sometimes I'll have 7 boys holed up in my bedroom where the GameCube resides.  Oy!  And with so many kitties - the little ones are now able to escape the garden tup where they live - so now we always have to be careful not to step on one of them.  My female that ran away and came back is not taking the new arrivals well, she's been hiding and hissing at everyone/everything.  Criminy, what a crazy house!  School starts in soon, and by the third week of August hopefully we'll slip into a routine.  No more babysitting, and my kids will be gone for a bit - except for the little guy who is starting kindergarten.  I'll still be busy with half day school, but it should blessedly be more peaceful.

Anyway, I'm rambling.  Thanks for reading and hanging in there, everyone.  I appreciate it bunches!!!

discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: August 01, 2008, 06:30:49 pm »

So true about Jondak. I can't wait to learn more about Shirra..
You're welcome Astral, sounds like you need it with boys and cats running amok!

Daizzie21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #538 on: August 03, 2008, 09:46:51 am »

OMG! I just noticed its say's your from Indiana.
Hello Neighbor. *Waves*... Cheesy I'm Silly..

Ok on to other news. I'm really glad I stumbled into your story. I fell in love with it. I Love Tim an all but the part where the "seed' was planted threw me Way off. I wasn't expecting that, ok maybe I was but the way Shirra had said how she manage it....

"To insure proper implantation, I used my magic to greatly multiply your seed.
Gave me the willy's... 'Greatly Multiply' my that's some powerful Magic.

I shall birth your child in eleven months, two weeks, and three days."

& Now that is going to be unbearable. I'm still shocked that the seed was planted. tsk..tsk Tim, should of known better... Poor Ileeya. Sad

:lovestor: Cherish, LOVE & Embrace It. :pickleride: :love8:
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: August 04, 2008, 09:45:47 am »

I just wanted to let you know that of all the stories ever posted here, you have second most replies.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: