Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:15:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 220766 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: August 04, 2008, 12:17:19 pm »

Quote from: egghugger;1326831
I just wanted to let you know that of all the stories ever posted here, you have second most replies.

Who has the most replies?
*is still camping out on my part of the rapidly crumbling ledge*
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 04, 2008, 12:54:57 pm »

um... i forget, it was one of the older stories though.
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 04, 2008, 01:18:26 pm »

is it one of flid's stories maybe?
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 04, 2008, 01:39:09 pm »

Quote from: mpb4l1fe;1327116
is it one of flid's stories maybe?

Chances are, it is.
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 05, 2008, 12:28:41 am »

My bets are on flid. She was evil... :lol: But then, Shirra is pregnant with the evil spawn, so hmmm. It's a close call.

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: August 06, 2008, 01:01:10 am »

flid is quite evil. though i do think deep deep deep down, flid has a soft side
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 06, 2008, 02:25:07 pm »

Oh my...post more, or I will... kill Ileeya. *holds knife to Ileeya's throat*
Shirra: GET AWAY YOU (word that rhymes with witch),THAT'S MY JOB!!
ILEEYA: NO! TIM, HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Gawd, I love your stories. I think Jondak is...hotter than Tim.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I think Jondak's just a simple guy who wants to have sex with the girl he loves. (Jondak was naked in bed with SHIRRA?? ewww... He's mine, all mine!!)

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #547 on: August 07, 2008, 01:34:36 pm »

Thanks for all the comments, guys.  Sorry I haven't been around lately - I've been going crazy.  There's been a change in my babysitting schedule, and instead of watching 2 hyper boys for 10 hours a day, I'm now watching 4 kids (the 2 hyper boys + their two sisters) for about 4-5 hours a day.  The hours are less, but having 7 kids in the house (those 4 plus my 3) with all their ADHDness, borderline autism, Napolean complexness, and constant squabbling is taking its toll in a serious way, lol.  By the time they all go home I'm so worn out I don't feel like working.  I don't anticipate resuming work on this until they're all back at school and the extras are gone - probably the third week of August I might be able to sit down and get some stuff done.  Sorry for the long delay.

lol-Hi, Daizzie.  I appreciate your comments.

Egghugger - really?  Wow, that's awesome.  I can't believe I've been telling this story for nearly a year, now.  How the heck did that happen, lol?  I started in September of '07.  Geez - I'm freaking old.

n1knacks - cuffs?  I don't actually use cuffs.  I use cheats to make my sims performing the actions, though.  Same with the bowing.  Thanks for your compliments.

Zorom - You're cracking me up, lol!  I always thought Jondak was kind of cute, myself.

SAZ - sorry for the delayed crumbling.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Lily_D

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 08, 2008, 05:32:02 am »

I have been reading this story since it started (I have 2 accounts lol) And I think its

AWESOME

ps:: Does anybody think jondak is kinda cute?

bleh
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 08, 2008, 09:23:29 am »

"...I Love Tim an all but the part where the "seed' was planted threw me Way off. I wasn't expecting that, ok maybe I was but the way Shirra had said how she manage it....

"To insure proper implantation, I used my magic to greatly multiply your seed.
Gave me the willy's... 'Greatly Multiply' my that's some powerful Magic..."
  ~~~~
And so we see the advantages of artificial contraception. Cheesy
:rabbit: for the hyper kids, organise for them to have a race to see who can find a, say, nonexistent flower first, right? And say the prize is a HUUUGE chocolate bar. Don't actually hide anything-they'll be looking for something that doesn't exist!  Mwahahaha! Works wonders. It keeps them outside for hours at a time, depending on how huge that chocolate bar is.
I'm cruel, amn't I? :violent1:
Then when they're all outside, do the work. Heheh. Heh. Heh.
If it's really tiring you out though, just tell the parents you can't manage. It's not your fault, they won't kill you or anything. I mean, it's not as if you live in a mansion. With, like, loads of servants. :sad4:

*plays with Jondak's hair* yeah, I'm free tonight.

Hope to see you posting soon!:D

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #550 on: August 08, 2008, 10:05:26 am »

Thank you, Lily!  Yes, I've had others tell me they like Jondak, too.

Zorom - LOL!  That would be pretty funny.  No worries, though, only a week of summer vacation left.  Then they all go back to school.  Out of the 7 of them (my 3 and their 4), 5 of them will be in school all day.  My youngest goes to kindergarten, and their youngest also has a half school day (Headstart or something like that).  They asked me if I could watch the youngest in the mornings until her bus picks her up at noon, but I'm going to say no.  My youngest will probably go to school in the mornings, and this way my mornings (only 2 hours) will be free.  I can start working again in a week and a half or so.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 08, 2008, 10:59:27 am »

): A..week? I'll be old by then! Smiley Yay!

My legacy isn't turning out so well. I think I'll start a new story. ^^ I CAN'T WAIT

Talking of legacies when are you gonna update yours? (pressure pressure mwahaha)

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #552 on: August 09, 2008, 01:44:44 am »

lol - you'll just have to read it while you drink your prune juice  Wink

It's funny you should mention legacies.  I was thinking just earlier today that I need to update mine soon.  Maybe I can get that done in the next couple of days.

ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 10, 2008, 02:15:54 pm »

I just started readin this yesterday and I finished what you've got done today and let me tell you, I was blown away. You're very good at this! I can't wait to read more!!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 11, 2008, 02:16:02 pm »

I have just sat and re-read the whole story had to cause I was so behind in chapters
Awesome!
Shirra is a woman scorned twice on account of her twin oh boy....her revenge seems to be just getting started.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: