Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:02:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218563 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: August 11, 2008, 06:36:24 pm »

Ok ok.  I week I can handle.  Ok ok...

Zorom?  You got any prune juice left?  
Suddenly I have a craving for tapioca pudding...

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #556 on: August 12, 2008, 03:01:26 pm »

Thanks, and welcome ilovejb!  Nice to have you aboard.

Hi, Vicky!  Glad you could stop by and get caught up.

Medagic - don't forget - it's one week until I resume shooting, not for the posting of the story.  But I'll try to get it done as soon as possible.  I'll throw in some Depends for you. Wink

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: August 12, 2008, 03:13:06 pm »

This is a brilliant story! I can't believe all the times I've looked in the sim stories and never noticed this one! Oh well, better late then never I supppose Smiley

Cheesy May all your bacon burn! Cheesy
All hail me! I am the o-mighty Punk Rocker, rocking ruler of Wonderland. Guitar Please *A hand passes Punk Rocker a guitar* YAY! *Plays the guitar*
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: August 12, 2008, 10:07:14 pm »

Astral is an amazing story teller she has kept my interest with this story for so long and I must admit I have a short attention span!  LOL!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: August 14, 2008, 09:35:13 am »

This thread needs more German rave metal to listen to while waiting for the next update.

*starts blasting Rammstein through the thread's sound system*
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #560 on: August 14, 2008, 10:08:09 am »

Thank you, ladies!  Your compliments really brighten my day.

SAZ - thanks for adding some music!

Babysitting is officially done!  Never again, lol.  But finally the Summer of Stupidity is at an end.  My boys all start school tomorrow - I have one in 6th grade, one in 4th grade, and my youngest starts kindergarten.  Things will be pretty crazy for awhile as we all adjust to waking up early again (puke!) and going to bed much earlier (double puke!)  Hopefully next week I can set aside one day to work on this.  I'm sorry I've kept everyone hanging so long.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
hanster

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: August 14, 2008, 12:27:28 pm »

glad to hear it astral Smiley
i dont mind waiting, at least we have some music in here now, and babysitting is over for you, and in england we have 3 more weeks of summer to lie in till 12 every morning
so it's all good

Cheesy
dreadwolf

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: August 14, 2008, 05:08:54 pm »

a bit to get throw all 26 not Meany story's keep me past 1 or 2 Chapters before i get broad can't wait to see how this one ends
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:53:21 pm by dreadwolf » Logged

Ride it like you stole it
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: August 14, 2008, 05:20:52 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1337232
Thank you, ladies!  Your compliments really brighten my day.

SAZ - thanks for adding some music!

Thanks. Come to think of it, I found a song that fits Shirra very well.
Shirra's Theme: "At the Left Hand ov God"-Behemoth
(Listen to it. It's quite evil-sounding)
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: August 14, 2008, 06:17:43 pm »

Now you listen here, astral, I'm going to Italy for two weeks and when I come back you'de better have posted an update!!
C'mon, c'mon! *frantically clutches at tuft of heather on cliff*

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #565 on: August 15, 2008, 01:34:50 pm »

Thanks, Hanster.  Our summer vacation just ended and my kids started school today.  That makes mornings crazy, but will give me a little time to myself once they're all out of the house.

dreadwolf - welcome!  That's quite a bit of work to read all 26 chapters at once.  I'm so happy you liked it!

Rock - if you'd changed your avatar I may not have recognized you, lol.  I'll pull up that song when I have a few quiet minutes next week and see what I think.  I'm not into the really heavy stuff, but I bet Shirra would like it.

I should have an update by then Zorom.  I'm aiming by the end of next week.  We'll see how it goes.  Have a good time!  Sounds like fun!

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: August 15, 2008, 04:26:56 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1338515

Rock - if you'd changed your avatar I may not have recognized you, lol.  I'll pull up that song when I have a few quiet minutes next week and see what I think.  I'm not into the really heavy stuff, but I bet Shirra would like it.

A few pieces of adivce before listening to Behemoth:
-Put the kids to bed beforehand.
-Put on some headphones.
-Turn up the volume.
-The song's normal for the first 30 seconds (A.K.A Until the vocals begin.) That's where the extreme heaviness of the song begins.
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: August 15, 2008, 06:49:09 pm »

That song does sound pretty evil
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #568 on: August 18, 2008, 08:21:56 pm »

I'm so mad right now I could spit.  I want to scream and yell and tear my hair out one strand at a time.  Plucking my eyeballs out with a cocktail fork would hurt less than the pain I'm feeling now.  I somehow, and I've no idea how, lost my entire chapter 27 folder - full of pics.  The chapter was 3/4 of the way shot - plus I had about half the pics I needed for chapter 28 and some for 29.  All gone.  Not anywhere on my computer or external hard drive.  The only thing I can figure is that I must have had a brain fart of epic proportions the night I took all those pictures and stored them on my desktop (even though I've never done anything like that before) and then overlooked them when I was saving everything to my external hard drive - and then they got erased when my husband had to do a hard restore on my computer.  I've performed numerous searches, and even went through each and every neighborhood folder manually (in case they were simply misplaced) - and I have 19 neighborhoods!  Not there.  They've just completely vanished.  I was hoping to finish up the chapter and have it posted by Thursday, but due to apparent massive stupidity, that's not going to happen.  I know it could be worse and I could have lost the whole neighborhood and all the characters in it, but I'm still mad because that's several hours worth of work lost.  Argh!  So...freaking...pissed...:angryfir:

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: August 18, 2008, 09:03:12 pm »

OMG! Astral I'm so sorry!  I can only imagine how much work was put into those pictures ugh....
Hope you are able to some how recover them.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: