Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:49:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218482 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: September 01, 2008, 05:36:50 pm »

This is late, but the update=awesome.

I forgot how long my campsite beside the cliffhanger has been running for.
I also now offer customized climbing harnesses.
Ex. My sparkly neon pink climbing harness.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #601 on: September 02, 2008, 10:07:52 am »

Zorom - I'm not sure.  The rest of the story will have some difficult parts and I have to figure out how to do them.  I'd like to say two weeks, but afraid to give a deadline in case I can't get it done by then.

RJ - I know, I'm really moving at the speed of a sloth, aren't I?  If there weren't twenty million other things, I could had this done by now.  Thanks for the compliment, by the way.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
angelrock444

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 02, 2008, 04:42:55 pm »

comparteQUEesSA u are so mean this story is awsome!!!

i just wanted to try out my new signature....

sooo....
when are u going to update???
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 05:26:19 pm by Squinge » Logged

::smilieiforgetwhi::::smilieiforgetwhi:::study::lurk:omg i love the stories here my fav is soul searching the author should really finish it!!!:lurk::happy8:::smilieiforgetwhi:::happy2::glasses7::color::color::group hu::wav:
SMILIES RULE!
check out Astral Faery's stories they are awsome and so are threavan's!!!:laughing:
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 02, 2008, 05:12:16 pm »

@angelrock: Three important points need to be made here (this could apply to anyone):

• Comparte is a troll. Don't feed the trolls (ignore them).
  • Please don't double/triple post - use the edit button instead.
  • Please don't nag the writer for an update. As a writer myself I can tell you that updates depend on a few things, one of them being time. Updates are best delivered when we're happy to release them and not under duress, which results in a rushed chapter that turns out crap.
Still, it's always nice to see new readers, but I'll leave the welcoming to Ari Cheesy

No requests please
angelrock444

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 02, 2008, 05:13:08 pm »

Quote from: rgtgry;1363166
hey will u go out with me?:chainsaw:

ewwww...
no way:redface:
:violent1:

::smilieiforgetwhi::::smilieiforgetwhi:::study::lurk:omg i love the stories here my fav is soul searching the author should really finish it!!!:lurk::happy8:::smilieiforgetwhi:::happy2::glasses7::color::color::group hu::wav:
SMILIES RULE!
check out Astral Faery's stories they are awsome and so are threavan's!!!:laughing:
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #605 on: September 02, 2008, 05:27:32 pm »

@angelrock I merged your posts please use the edit button in the future Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
angelrock444

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 02, 2008, 05:28:58 pm »

ok moderator

SMILIES RULE!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: September 02, 2008, 05:31:28 pm »

Well well, look who it is! Hey there Squinge, long time no see Cheesy

@angelrock: Thanks for the PM but I heard him the first time - he sent the exact message in a PM to me. As I said, trolls are best ignored, not encouraged Wink

No requests please
angelrock444

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 02, 2008, 05:33:17 pm »

soul searching

SMILIES RULE!
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: September 02, 2008, 05:42:49 pm »

Quote from: rgtgry;1363173
hey will u go out with me?unless ur chicken and if you don't your a total bitch and i will kill u!!!!:chainsaw::smt106

Why do you keep asking people to go out with you?

Do you even know them?
Sugah Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #610 on: September 02, 2008, 05:55:38 pm »

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
This chapter was as intriguing, suspenseful and beautifully written as its predecessors. Your screenshots are awesome, as always, AF.

I love it when you take us back in time, so we can learn a bit of the twin's (and Tim's) history.
I know Jondak is an evil, insensitive, heartless, selfish rogue, but I still have a serious crush on him. Just look at his face! Sigh.

Keep up the excellent work.
I am seriously addicted and am looking forward to the next chapter (no surprise there).

[Left you a more detailed response at the forum. :wave:]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 06:01:07 pm by Sugah Sim » Logged

Sugah's Place
We are one of the few remaining Sims 2 sites!
... Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC & Maxis recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges, fun forum games and so much more in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere ...
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 02, 2008, 05:56:14 pm »

Quote from: ty655;1363237
rgtrgy u are sooooooo.... mean why do u keep bothering people with those dum messages?Hey can anyone please ban rgtrgy?:banplz:

Because he's a troll, and that's what trolls do. I'm sure he'll get booted before long, we just need to be patient Wink

No requests please
angelrock444

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 02, 2008, 06:03:14 pm »

mpd41fe i do know rgtgry but i wish i didn't

SMILIES RULE!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #613 on: September 02, 2008, 06:12:59 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;1363204
Well well, look who it is! Hey there Squinge, long time no see Cheesy
Hi Sadie Cheesy

If you have a question about my mods post it here
angelrock444

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 02, 2008, 06:16:32 pm »

omg rgtrgy is banned and he has only been on the site for thirty minutes!

SMILIES RULE!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: