Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:22:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218542 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: September 18, 2008, 06:43:29 pm »

luv it!

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 18, 2008, 07:38:14 pm »

I've got 10 front-row tickets for the next chapter and the grand really super-violent inevitable main characters fight.
*puts 9 on the table, keeping the 10th because it's my ticket*
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 07:40:30 pm by Rock Justice » Logged
YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 18, 2008, 08:31:01 pm »

OMFG chick fight, GO! *waves hand* DING!

uhhh-mazing chapter!!! this is seriously my relief from a stressful day, UPDATE SOOON!!

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 19, 2008, 12:36:50 am »

OMG, it's all happening!!!
With the fighting and the... fighting and the more fighting!
(And the kissing! Whoo!)

Now we're all excitimicated again. Cheesy
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 19, 2008, 12:52:28 am »

ooh...This is getting so good!  Can't wait for this battle it's long over due!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
mattitje

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: September 19, 2008, 02:23:48 pm »

I feel a BOOM! comming if I see Shirra's face!
again a cliffhanger x_x

Nobody Likes me T_T
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #636 on: September 19, 2008, 07:27:20 pm »

Thank you all immensely.  It's because of comments like these that I find the drive to work on this project.  There's been many times I've thought about quitting, and times when I've been burned out and didn't know how I would keep going on.  But thanks to you all, I've kept plugging along, and now we're getting close to the end.  A few more chapters await, so we are in the home stretch.  Thank you all bunches!!!:wav:

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
nydamoon1000

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 19, 2008, 09:35:34 pm »

Hi Ariana! Cheesy

I can't believe that grandma died! Sad
I actually kind of liked her even though I don't know much about her! Sad  

Jondak is a sick, sick person/non-human thingy! He needs to just die or something!

Ileeya and Tim really do have something don't they? I wonder how this whole thing will really work, since their both different races!

TENSION TENSION TENSION!

Shirra can't do anything! I know Tim and Ileeya will do this together! Hopefully not one of them dies!

This was a very great chapter! Cheesy

I can't wait until the next part! Cheesy

Don't HATE me 'cause you AIN'T me! :bootysha:

http://damonandalex.blogspot.com/
http://damons-blog.blogspot.com/
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #638 on: September 20, 2008, 08:42:48 am »

LOL - thank you, Little Man, for such a thoughtful, indepth response.  I'm glad you're reading and you find the characters appealing.

I really liked Lainel, too, but a story is a story, and her role was written before she was ever created.  Incidentally, if you really like Lainel, you can download her from here.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: September 20, 2008, 09:11:49 pm »

I have been deprived of internet for two days *dies* so I've only just read it now.... I'm feeling all tense from it  lol. Another thing, Shirra's outfit is awesome
Cheesy

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
ZAYURY

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 22, 2008, 09:57:32 am »

WOW! My dear Ari, this was AWESOME!  Gertie looked absolutely LOVELY, I'm so sad she had to die... Sad  Girl, your pics were incredible and the writing SUPERB!  I'm glad Ileeya knows about Shirra, just hope she can take a handle on her powers soon, and kick some arse! LOL! Cheesy Cheesy ;p

(This comment was for chapter 20, don't know how it ended all the way here, lol!) I'm not familiar with posting comments here, sorry... ;(
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:14:54 am by ZAYURY » Logged
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 22, 2008, 10:42:55 am »

I'm loving Shirra's new look more appropriate to her personality than the harem girl one!  LOL!
Can't wait to see what happens now!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #642 on: September 22, 2008, 12:09:20 pm »

LOL - thank you, Discowhipped.  I fell in love with that outfit, too, and figured it would be the perfect showdown outfit!  Glad you enjoyed the chapter.

Well, hello, Zayury!  I see you couldn't wait, lol.  I'm glad you like it so much that you don't want to wait for my slooow updates on blogger.  Whenever you leave a comment, it automatically shows up at the end of the entire post.  But thanks for telling me what chapter it was for so I know what part you're on!  Keep reading!

Vicky - LOL - yes, black leather really seems right up her alley, doesn't it?  Thanks for commenting!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #643 on: September 22, 2008, 12:31:08 pm »

By the way, for those interested in Shirra's fabulous evil outfit, you can download it here:  http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=296441&c=1

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: September 22, 2008, 12:38:45 pm »

Astral Ileeya really needs a new outfit too now that she is in Shirra's house she should raid her closet and get her self some badass outfit to fight her in!
LOL!

Coptic Text

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: