Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:01:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218413 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: October 16, 2008, 07:03:14 pm »

luv it!

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 16, 2008, 07:03:28 pm »

Another epic update.
I really need to consider asking Dr. Phil to take Shirra and Ileeya onto his show.
Although the drama between them might be too much even for Dr. Phil.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 16, 2008, 07:13:15 pm »

lol.. that might be true Rock Justice. I really do love this story.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 16, 2008, 10:28:48 pm »

Oooh, I feel kinda bad for Shirra.

Anyways, I can't wait to read more! Loved it as usual Smiley
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 17, 2008, 12:12:50 am »

*Shakes head* Yet another evil meglomaniac warlord loosed upon the world through parental neglect. *Sigh* When will people learn?

Great update!
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 18, 2008, 04:15:06 pm »

Great update! Can't believe I missed it on Friday. Ooh witch persecution is really interesting lol. Shame on their father! I kinda still feel sorry for Shirra... Then I remember she's a totalitarian psychopath who's carrying evil spawn and trying to ruin other people's lives! Cheesy

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #666 on: October 21, 2008, 02:56:08 pm »

Oh my!  I'm so sorry for not responding sooner.  I feel horrible - sorry about that, everyone.  And look how many fabulous repsponses you all gave me.

Vicky - aw, thank you.  Yes, this story is coming toward the end, now.  Just a few chapters left to go.  Thank you for your comments!

Damon - thanks, Little Man.  I'm very happy you enjoyed this chapter.  The actual fight will be coming very soon.  There's a little more backstory to cover first.  Keep that popcorn handy.  And you can gladly pass over any spare chocolate you may have laying around Wink

Terri - I feel bad for her, too.  Thanks for reading.

RIP - thanks Smiley

RJ - I think Dr. Phil would be just a teeny bit over his head with these two.  Still, that would be kind of funny for a parody sometime, wouldn't it?  Actually, maybe the twins should go on the Jerry Springer show, lol!

mpb - thanks!  If you feel bad for Shirra now, wait until the next chapter - believe it or not it gets worse!

steelguy - thanks.  Not just parental neglect, though.  More bad stuff happens to her, first, before total megalomania takes complete control. Wink

disco - yes, yes she is.  All of the above and rotten to the core, lol.

Did I catch everyone?  I hope so.  Thanks for reading!  You guys give the most awesome support!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 21, 2008, 04:41:31 pm »

le gasp! what will she do!!! yay new chapter!

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 22, 2008, 06:29:33 pm »

I think Shrirra needs to stop trying to rule the world and ask someone for so help. I think she needs a hug. Smiley
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 22, 2008, 08:10:42 pm »

Quote from: egghugger;1429952
I think Shrirra needs to stop trying to rule the world and ask someone for so help. I think she needs a hug. Smiley

I tried that once.
I have:
-the marks to prove it.
-not been allowed to make any sudden movements due to blood loss
-reduced eyesight
-reduced hearing
-lost both thumbs
-astronomically high medical bills
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 31, 2008, 04:31:34 pm »

I smell a novel writer in our midst... Just spent 9 hours reading straight through...sounds like a good book to me...eye strain....omg...it burns...lol  Even paused in starting my triple layer fudge to read...and forgot all about it. More, more, more..the fudge is depending on it....

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #671 on: October 31, 2008, 07:32:59 pm »

Ack - sorry - missed comments again.  It's been a hard week Sad  Sorry for my late reply.

Lola - thanks for reading - glad you enjoyed it.

egghugger - lol - that probably would have helped, huh?

RJ - LOL - you always crack me up.  

Rosebud - Why thank you!  That's quite a compliment.  I was actually going to try to turn it into a novel, but it was kind of short.  But then I felt pulled to make it into a sims story.  9 hours!?  I guess it's plenty long enough then, isn't it?  I'm glad that it kept you reading for so long (that's what every writer wants), but sorry about your fudge.  I'm a chocoholic, and there's little more tragic than ruined chocolate.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 01, 2008, 10:34:29 am »

LOL...didn't ruin the fudge, just never got it started. White chocolate, butterscotch and regular chocolate....I think I'll have some sugar overload.....and more story..hehe. By the way, a novel need only consist of 100 pages to be classified as a novel, but a good rule of thumb would be 200 pages to avoid the much feared 'short story'.. You've got a nice start..keep up the great work..

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #673 on: November 01, 2008, 11:03:05 am »

Sugar overload always sounds like fun, especially when we're talking about chocolate.  I was really stressed out yesterday while dragging my kids around grocery shopping, and picked up a Ghirardelli fudge brownie mix (with fudgy icing).  I can't decide if I want to make it today, or wait until Monday when everyone is back at school so I won't have to share, lol.

I think it topped out at between 130-150 pages after I finished the ending.  I could probably lengthen it if I went back through it and put in more detail in lots of spots - especially the beginning.  I wrote that a long time ago and it could use some polishing.  I probably should have done that while posting it, but I was too lazy, lol.  But it's something I'll definitely keep in mind.  Who knows, in a couple of years maybe I'll have a hardback copy of it sitting on my shelf Smiley

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 01, 2008, 11:57:09 am »

Not forgetting the fact that, without the pictures, you'll need extra text to describe the scenes taking place Wink Depending on the pics, you might not need to compensate in some places, but in others where you let the pictures speak, you'll need your thousand words to replace them Wink

No requests please
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: