Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:02:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218433 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #735 on: January 31, 2009, 04:05:20 pm »

Thank you so much, Em!  I'm so happy you liked it!  Two more chapters to go!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
ZAYURY

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 31, 2009, 04:22:14 pm »

OMG! THIS FREAKING ROCKED!  Rock

My dearest friend, this chapter was outstanding!  The part where Tim and Shirra both said, "WHAT?"  Cracked me up, ROFL!  Their expressions were hilarious!  I don't know if Tim is realy sterile, but Illeya saying that at that time was freaking PERFECT! ROFL!

FABULOUS effects girl! That sword in her chest EXCELLENT!  I can't wait to see what happens next, your dang right you left us seriously hanging, lol!  Rock  BRAVO!!!
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 31, 2009, 04:40:26 pm »

shocked I think when you said "sword in her chest" you meant sword in HIS chest, lol.

Can't wait, Astral!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #738 on: January 31, 2009, 04:50:19 pm »

Zayury - thank you so much, dear friend!!  Glad you approve.  LOL!  I like that part, too - when both Shirra and Tim say 'What?'

Thanks, always for your wonderful comments!

Zorom - eh?  Where at?  Can you point me to the sentence because I'm not seeing it, lol.  huh  Thanks for reading!

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 01, 2009, 10:12:04 am »

o_O?

Sort of saw it coming yet didn't see it happening at all........You know what that feeling is like.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #740 on: February 01, 2009, 01:11:10 pm »

It's not over yet, Rock.  Wink

Okay!  Links to the cast members.

Merillon

Tim

Jondak

Ileeya

Shirra

Lainel  You'll need to sign up to get her - but it's worth it!

Samael and Malir available upon request - I'll need your e-mail address

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 01, 2009, 02:45:57 pm »

Great update!  Can't wait for the conclusion to this story!  Can anybody tell me about the censored picture that photobucket removed now I'm so curious!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #742 on: February 01, 2009, 04:16:44 pm »

What the big fat F?  You have to be kidding me.  It was a picture of Ileeya shrugging.  I renamed it because stupid photobucket wouldn't even let me upload it again, and we'll see if it stays.  But that is just so damn stupid.  I've uploaded pictures of sex, near rape, blood, violence, Tim skewering Jondak, and they ban a picture of Ileeya shrugging?!

Here is the offending picture:

Say it with me:  WTF??

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 01, 2009, 04:19:24 pm »

LOL!  I dunno I think I see some navel in that pic!  Honestly photobucket is soooo stupid.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: February 01, 2009, 05:00:22 pm »

Hmm...I hear imageshack.com is meant to be better.

Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 02, 2009, 11:44:06 am »

Haha. Photobucket is weird. I've had some really random Sims pictures deleted on there as well, for no obvious reason.  tongue

Great update, by the way! You just love leaving us in suspense don't you?! *Waits impatiently and excitedly for next update*  Grin

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #746 on: February 02, 2009, 02:10:45 pm »

Thank ya, darlin' !! Grin

24 hours and the pic is still up, lol.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Sugah Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #747 on: February 02, 2009, 03:08:51 pm »

Another outstanding chapter ... I know Ileeya can't be gone for good. I refuse to believe it.   Cry
And wouldn't it be TRULY something if Shirra found herself pregnant with Jondak's child and not Tim's?
(If, indeed, she IS carrying a child ... and lives long enough to give birth to it!)

I can't believe the savior of Ileeya's world (Tim) would end up being sterile. That piece of the puzzle doesn't fit anymore than Ileeya being truly dead.
If you don't mind, I'm going to sit here and refuse to believe those things, my friend.  shocked

Two more chapters to go...I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Job beautifully done, as always, and I agree with Z ... the sword in Ileeya's chest was a fabulous image!

Sugah's Place
We are one of the few remaining Sims 2 sites!
... Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC & Maxis recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges, fun forum games and so much more in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere ...
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #748 on: February 03, 2009, 01:15:28 pm »

Thank you, Sugah!  I appreciate the compliments.  And there still may be a surprise or two left. Wink

steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: February 06, 2009, 06:10:39 am »

It's been longer than I thought, since I checked here. Two new chapters? Whooo!  Rock

Nice teasers/twists there. And good to see the cliffhangers still going strong.  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: