Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:07:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bigfoot Be more then Just A Family Member?  (Read 9856 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mrdolphins

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2007, 05:51:31 pm »

Okay this may sound a little odd. But dose any one know how to make bigfoot be anything other then just a family member. I mean I would like him to get married and have kids of his own and that kind of thing.
I just thought I'd ask.
If there is another  I'm sorry I didn't see it.
Thank you all for your time.

:fish: pickpock's biggest fan:worship: :fish:
:fish: Watch out or you may get splashed or sprayed!:fish:
Join the Animal Army
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 06:58:23 pm »

Bigfoot can't, apparently, do any romantic interactions and therefore can't be married

I'm sure some kind of cheat or hack will be made but whether this would blow up the game I'm not sure, it looks as if he's supposed to be single!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
mrdolphins

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 07:08:03 pm »

Okay thank you Aliwag.

:fish: pickpock's biggest fan:worship: :fish:
:fish: Watch out or you may get splashed or sprayed!:fish:
Join the Animal Army
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 08:08:46 pm »

I haven't played the game yet, but maybe, it's similar to a pet... more maybe like a cross between pet and one of the other things like Plantsim or Servo, so it has some interactions, but like pets, it doesn't have any romantic ones.

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 10:00:38 pm »

If he hasn't been programmed to romantically interact with anybody, then it's a damn shame...I mean, that hack by Crammyboy does work on him, after all!

Yes, I am talking about that hack exactly - as it's a PG-13 forum I actually don't think I can mention the name here!

:blob6:
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 10:46:25 pm »

Quote from: CynaraBlade;936747
If he hasn't been programmed to romantically interact with anybody, then it's a damn shame...I mean, that hack by Crammyboy does work on him, after all!

Yes, I am talking about that hack exactly - as it's a PG-13 forum I actually don't think I can mention the name here!

I see... I'm curious what you mean... do you have a link?

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 11:41:26 pm »

It states specifically in the book that Bigfoot cannot do romantic interactions. However, he can have and job and he actually should have all skills and badges. I think I want him to join a family just so he can be the breadwinner!
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
KristalRose

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 09:35:40 am »

See, that makes no sense to me.  A servo can do romantic interactions and get married, but Bigfoot can't?  Crap!!!
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 02:53:19 pm »

Arf ! A servo is created by a sim but what about Bigfoot ? Cheesy
A link between monkey and human ? :rofl:

No, sorry I don't know but it's not a problem for me. Bigfoot is Bigfoot, a single creature. And I prefer let him (?) live in forest / mountain. Smiley
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 02:01:16 am »

Its odd... bigfoot is a "man" so he should be able to marry etc.  I wonder why they wouldn't allow it? Why would a Bigfoot be any less of a creature than ex. a plantsim or robot?
newtosims

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 03:21:13 pm »

LOL, what a funny topic.
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 09:01:51 am »

As I understand it, they are thinking that a robot was made to emulate actual sims (as in the species). Vampires, werewolves, plantsims, and zombies all originate from sims (as a species). They are attempting to make it so that Bigfoot is from a completely different species that should not mix with sims. Or that's the idea I'm getting.

Generally, I'll be leaving my bigfoots in their natural habitat. Though one will have to go into the insane asylum, case of mistaken identity. The doctors will think he's delusional and mentally regressing without having an open enough mind to understand he's exactly what he looks like.  Tough luck for the poor guy. Oh, and I might have to give one to my mad scientist for experimentation purposes. Hmm, maybe the bigfoots won't be able to stay in the mountains afterall.
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
MELODYCC_2004

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 09:26:20 am »

Lol Thats Funy
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 01:09:06 pm »

Dizi, that gives me an Idea, I'll use my bigfoot for the Asylum challenge, that could add an interesting twist to it all!

Science makes everything sound painful.
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2007, 03:16:22 pm »

The question is, is he insane for acting like a Bigfoot or is he actually a Bigfoot and everyone just THINKS he's insane? A question for the ages...
~dizi

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: