Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:17:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bigfoot Be more then Just A Family Member?  (Read 9858 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 08:52:15 pm »

Perhaps all the mind boggling questions shall be answered, I tackle the Asylum challenge this weekend! This could be interesting.

Science makes everything sound painful.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 04:30:15 am »

Quote from: Tomkat;939070
Its odd... bigfoot is a "man" so he should be able to marry etc.  I wonder why they wouldn't allow it?

EAxis probably thought that any sexual/romantic interactions between Bigfoot and a human sim (or any other sim-life form, for that matter) would constitute bestiality, on account of his overly-hirsute appearance and the fact that he resembles an animal to an even greater extent than the other life forms. Well, that's my guess anyway.

Then again, if that were the case, then why was the game programmed to allow human sims to interact with werewolves in that manner, even if the werewolves are in their animal state? Yet another mind-boggler for you all to contemplate.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 04:34:31 am by CynaraBlade » Logged

:blob6:
mrdolphins

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 04:28:25 am »

Okay this my sound silly but how do you send sims to the  insane asylum anyway? I've never done it?

:fish: pickpock's biggest fan:worship: :fish:
:fish: Watch out or you may get splashed or sprayed!:fish:
Join the Animal Army
mvenatta

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 09:20:04 am »

I used insim. to make bigfoot and a neighbor woman fall in love & set flags to engaged.  When I clicked on the wedding arch they got married like normal sims (only bigfoot didn't wear clothes).  Now he can family kiss his wife.  I then used insim. for them to have a baby.  Bigfoot is excellent at baby care! It isn't everything I want for bigfoot interactions but it's better than nothing.
SuperFake

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 05:52:44 am »

Damn, until now I was sure to find a female bigfoot one day on the mystery lot. Sure there isn't one? He has helped my sim-family to become and rich and beautiful, and now he'll stay alone until he dies?!

This can't be true. That's so unfair. And I want to have baby-bigfoots or I'll never play this game again Sad
zizadarkq
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 06:21:46 am »

555++ YoYo I don't know I'm sorry 5555
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2009, 03:36:04 pm »

Well, I got Bigfoot when he followed my sim home from vacation and he did fall in love with her. But it was just a crush. And I had NO mods then and he did kiss her, once, but I'm not sure if that was a glitch. His name was Alon Bigfoot, I think. He also gave her a romantic hug once too, IDK why, she hated him.  Cheesy Which leaves me all the more confused why she didn't push him off or yell at him like they usually do when they don't like a sim that likes them.  huh

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2009, 07:54:52 pm »

Why are you replying to a thread that has been dormant since September? For the record, if the last reply is over a month old, leave the thread alone to molder in its grave.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: