Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:01:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3?  (Read 3781 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dec12741

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2007, 07:32:57 pm »

If there is going to be a Sims 3,well i just dirty my PJ(putting on a clean Pair) and mouth fell open I have  a PC Game Called Medall Of Honor Airborne,the Graphic of the Soldiers(U.S,GERMAN),Buildings,Tanks were life Like and it made me Dirty my Pj's,so take a look at Medal of Honor Airborne and look at the Pictures and you will see what I mean
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 07:37:13 pm »

lol ya there is but I don't think alot of us want it out since they have so many extentions in Sims 2 so why waste the money on Sims 3 but thats just my opinion so ya there is going to be one.

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
BrokenPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 02:36:57 pm »

What do you mean?

Save me from myself.
BrokenPrincess
zaphod08

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 04:20:33 pm »

Considering the difference between sims 1 and 2, 3 would have to be really something in order for me to switch over to it. Does anyone still play sims 1 any more? The characters all look so puny in Comparison.
huffy15

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 10:22:09 am »

here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAdCEJzug6A haha jk lol... dont worry the video is clean, its just a spoof of the sims and what the sims 3 could be like. i stumbled across it and figured that other sims players would find it hilarious too if it hasn't already been posted.

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: