Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:02:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eight All Age Recolors of Peggy Zone Free Male Ponytail in All Four Colors  (Read 19441 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kaneonapua

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007, 11:03:29 am »

12/22/2007 - Downloading the mesh at the new Peggy Zone site is no longer a problem.

Quote from: Grandmarmalade;940904
Hello
I adore these re-colors espcially the reds, I am a fan of the Red Head Project.

But . . . I too am having difficulty obtaining this mesh. When clicking the download the page returns with a lot of unreadable text . . . and the file is not there. Sigh, I guess  this is one I will have to give up ever having. Its a shame I adore the new messy hair look of this one.

Try using Inspire's suggestion in post #13 or use another web brower other than Internet Explorer. I know Firefox and Safari work.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 10:03:24 am by kaneonapua » Logged

Grandmarmalade

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 12:53:11 pm »

Hello
Just an update . . . I tried Inspire's suggestion in post #13 and it worked.

I now have the mesh to go with these awesome recolors :    )

WOOT

Thanks Inspire and kaneonapua
oniongirl999

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2007, 08:48:45 pm »

Quote from: Inspire;942328
Thanks for these Recolours they are good.
For those of you having trouble downloading the mesh from Peggy Sims 2 with IE, I had the same problem so what I did was to right Click on the download box that you click on to download the file and then select 'save target as' and in the window that pops up you should see that the file name it is going to save it as, ends in .Htm instead of .rar so just change the .htm to .rar then save it and it will download properly and work.

I can't believe that actually worked!  Thank you so much Cheesy
I had emailed the site and they said they would try to fix it but thanks to you I don't have to wait Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: