Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:52:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mimi house  (Read 23103 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pembe_Pisi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 11:25:47 am »

It's so beautiful. Thank u so much...
dwarf1010

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2007, 12:27:39 pm »

I love the house, but it will take me well over 4hrs to download it, as i am in the middle of the sticks & i cant get broadband, so have to make do with 02 on the go

I understand the concepts of cooking & cleaning, just not how they apply to me:angel:
dragonchild
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 07:56:52 pm »

HOW DID YOU MAKE SUCH A BIG NICE HUGES HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEROKYE

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 07:58:22 pm »

Fantastic, Thanks
hrisashka

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2008, 03:11:40 am »

Тhank you very much for good words.  :thumblef: :group hu:  
vendividi
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2008, 09:31:01 pm »

where can i download the dog of the picture Smiley.....great house thanks
Diamondsim

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 12:46:42 pm »

Embarrassed  I had this house like a yr or more ago and i love all ur houses but we cant upload them the file link dont work please can u upload them to megaload or mediafile..please these are gorgeous and belong on my beach lots ..*email removed* thank u so much Hug2
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 12:27:45 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
Diamondsim

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 12:00:41 pm »

Fantastic job!
Cry  I have been a member of this site for years it seems and love the work by alot of artists esp
hrisashka  can anyone please answer where is this person and NONE of the links work to any of the houses i once had on my game. I had to get a whole new pc with more space over  YR  ago and want these gorgeous houses..I left comments before and no response im sorry but I dont see why im being ignored..and if that is the case I wont use this no more as well as many of my friends i sent here..Sorry but i thought this was a  friendly site and would appreciate help a answer changed links something thanks Ginelli
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2010, 12:27:10 pm »

Well, first, it's not our responsibility to chase members down and force them to update their links. If someone doesn't keep their threads updated it's their doing and doesn't make this site an unfriendly one. I have tried, in the past sending the OP of this thread a friendly PM asking them to update their links or let us know where their houses can be found (something you could have done as well Wink) Sadly, hrisashka didn't answer any of my PMs and hasn't been a regularly active member here for some time.

Failing that, I opened up Google, popped "Sims 2 hrisashka" into the engine and, lo and behold, the first site to come up was a site containing their houses, though this one is not there. However, if you look at the first post, you'll see Beosboxboy added an unfurnished version of this house, which is at the very bottom of the thread in a rar file.

Also, I have removed your email from the post above your last one. It's never a good idea to post your email on a publicly viewable forum.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Akronborn

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2011, 01:58:06 am »

Would've liked to have downloaded this.  Will check back for new links later. Thanks.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: