Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:34:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom objects question (not mod related)  (Read 1359 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Barnabus

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2007, 08:52:59 am »

I was wondering if anyone is having trouble with custom objects in the game ? ( not mods just objects) I was having trouble with one of my houses crashing out. I had no mods in the game at that time just objects, and now I am scared to use any of my custom object in my new house. Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks in advance for any help Smiley

"Some men live their lives terrified, terrified of the night and all that is dark.  I will live my life eternally in fear of the light of day."  Barnabus Collins

I do not support President Bush are his policies.
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 09:35:21 am »

I have added back about 2,000 files back to my game. Hacks that have been updated or has been cleared to add, genetics, clothing and custom content.  I have had no problems with any of them.  I am running fine with little lag time.  Could it be a corrupt file?  From looking at the forums It seems that Bon Voyage is a little more sensitive.  Could a file that may not have affected past EP's be giving a problem?

Sims Mommy
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 12:31:11 pm »

I have had no problems with my custom objs. In fact, CEP seems to be working fine with BV. Oddly enough, I ahve had only two flashing blue objects and they were both Maxis made. Ha, Maxis!

I did D/L a corner bookcase from TSR and it showed up blue in game so I deleted it immediately. I am having a blue problem with accessories that pre-date Seasons. Otherwise, CC is working. One of your objects may have been corrupted over time.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Barnabus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 12:42:30 pm »

Maybe I'll start putting back recolors and than look into my custom meshes. Thanks for the input, some of my object go back to the base game.

"Some men live their lives terrified, terrified of the night and all that is dark.  I will live my life eternally in fear of the light of day."  Barnabus Collins

I do not support President Bush are his policies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: