Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:56:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Consequences of Goodbye  (Read 4986 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2007, 04:15:53 am »

(While we wait for In Teen to be updated for Bon Voyage I'm going to start my next story. I hope you all like and and PLEASE give me some feedback Smiley)

Chapter 1

Kelly sat down the last box in the kitchen and looked around, she couldn't believe that they were finally moving out of that dump of an apartment into their first home. She heard a giggling noise from across the room and watched as their son Andrew played with his toys in the playpen she had set up in the living room.

She walked over and stroked his dark hair. He looked up and smiled before saying "mama". Kelly smiled and thought back to the day she found out she was pregnant with him. She was so happy and so was Mason, despite they were 18 at the time and still in high school. They got the apartment together and got married a month before he was born and life was so perfect for them. Kelly couldn't believe how things had turned out and how happy her life really was.

Kelly's trip down memory lane was interrupted by arms wrapping around her waist. She didn't even have to open her eyes to know it was Mason's sweet embrace. She turned around to face him and gave him a kiss.
"I cant believe this is our house." She said.
"Well babe believe it because its all ours." Mason said dipping his head down for another kiss.

They spent the rest of the day unpacking boxes and discussing where things should go and how they should decorate. Before they knew it, it was dark outside and past Andrews bedtime. While Kelly got him all set in his pj's and put him in the playpen to sleep for the night Mason ordered a pizza for dinner. After they ate Kelly decided she would call it quits for the night and head to bed.
"I'm going to stay up a little later, I'll get some of the bigger things put together and stuff like that." Mason said.
With a quick kiss Kelly was gone up the stairs to their bedroom.

A half hour later Mason crept up the stairs and into Andrews room first. He was sound asleep. He stood there for a moment looking down at his son and noticing how much he looked like Kelly. Then he went into their bedroom and watched as Kelly breathed in and out in a perfect pattern. He grazed his lips over hers lightly enough so it wouldn't wake her. "I love you" his whispered. He walked back down the stairs and out of the house. He walked a block before getting out his cell phone and dialing.
"Hey I'm here where are you?" He asked and then paused.
"Well hurry up I have to get home." He said again before hanging up.
He waited nervously until a black pick up truck pulled up and a man greeted him.

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 09:59:37 am »

Ooh.  Sounds interesting so far.  I wonder what kind of dark secrets Mason is hiding?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 09:24:30 pm »

k. i DEFINITELY need more. horrible place to stop you meany

My stories::tongue8:

And then, there you were.. = In progress..

The Bartlett Legacy = In progress..
kaitcat1124

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 09:16:28 pm »

o.o THATS ITS?! more more more you fool! moooore! you: bu- me: MORE!!!

My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God, and I didn't. He says: Where have you been all my life?
You say: Where I'll be the rest of your life — in your wildest dreams.
"Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows."Jennifer Unlimited
YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 02:50:56 pm »

ooooo a new story! I loved your "Shy Girl" so im sure this one will be just as good.

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 05:52:50 pm »

Haha this is a great start.
I can't wait for the update.
glambabe

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 12:56:43 pm »

Can't wait!!! So good Smiley

:blob5:The Sims 2    {RULEZ}:blob5:
simplaya4lyfe

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 09:54:46 pm »

Shocked Drug dealer?
I can't wait for an update!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 11:30:07 am »

Ok I got a giant cup of coffee and I'm going to sit and read some great stories and this one has a great beginning!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Freakish~x

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 09:03:58 am »

=O This is really good so far =] post the next chapter soon, you can't leave me waiting this this forever! XD

You Remind Me Of My Father...I  Hated My Father.."

Vampire? .... Where..?            BITE ME PLEASE !! Cheesy
Look At My Simmies Here !
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 03:19:57 pm »

Suspense? More of it? I already get my daily reccomended amount of suspense from Astral and her story.

Good stuff, I probably will stick around to read it.

EDIT: 666th post. This post is really evil.
:spanish:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 03:38:42 pm by Rock Justice » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: