Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 06:47:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Building A Hotel, How do I create a Hula Dancer, to give lessons?  (Read 1330 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TickleYu

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2007, 09:04:09 am »

I have spent the last week trying to create a hotel.  Thanks to this forum, by reading the different posts with questions from other simmers, that has answered so many of my questions thus far. I am good to go on Mods now, and everything seems to be functioning as it should.  I know how to turn my community lot into a hotel (surprised that maxis would make it a cheat code instead of a button to click on-but that is besides the point).  I have an area where I want my hula dancer to be to give lessons, but don't see an object that I should place there to allow my guests to go.  Is this a doable thing? Or do I have the concept all wrong?  I have read the excerpts from the prima guide that was available on line, but didn't see anything about it.:study:

One last question,  Is there a way to mark a room "The Honey Moon Suite" ?  :love1:

Thanx in advance for any help you can throw my way.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 09:07:22 am by TickleYu » Logged

CRUNCH*A*TIZE ME CAP'N!
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 01:01:07 pm »

Place a wall speaker in the area that you want to teach the hula. There is no specific NPC Hula instructor. What should eventually happen is one of the Simmies will hula dance by the wall mounted speaker and others will join in.

I don't think there is a way to name a suite. You could name the Lot Honeymoon Haven or something like that.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
TickleYu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 02:17:04 pm »

Jynic,

Thank you,  I will place the speakers in that area, right away.  I appreciate your help.

TickleYu:daisy:

CRUNCH*A*TIZE ME CAP'N!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: