Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:11:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CC hair,eyes and clothes not showing up in game  (Read 1157 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2007, 09:05:16 am »

:smt120Hello,I have a very strange problem:smt120 I recently uninstalled and reinstalled BV,and I backed up my downloads folder,I rebooted the game last night,downloaded a fresh CEP,and when I loaded it for the first time all of my custom items,hair, clothes,eyes etc was there,but when I went into the game this morning every bit of custom hair,clothes,eyes and makeup was gone! All of my custom furniture,cars etc was still there,but all of my clothes,hair and eyes wasn't!? I don't have any hacks installed in my game,and whenever I go to redownload my items it keeps overriding the files like it is there,but when I went into CAS all I found was Maxis items,please help me

Lover of lederhosen
Mask316

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 10:20:27 am »

Assuming all CC is enabled, this is what I had to do
open the Sims 2 folder
cut the downloads and paste it to your desktop cut not copy so it removes it from the Sims2 folder. Do this again with your saved sims folder

Now you have the two folders on your desktop
Open body shop
after it opens use the X to close it
open your Sims 2 folder again there should be a new download folder. Open the folder on your desktop and move the files to the new download folder. Do the same with the saved sims file.

Hope this helps
Be well and Be loved

Be Well and Be loved. Love now tomorrow is not promised to anyone

New Episode 2 here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GESjocLtNik
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: