Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:25:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about a Top Recolor  (Read 5279 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2007, 10:19:34 pm »

Warlokk maybe you can answer a question for me. It might sound stupid but Oh well.

I have a few recolor tops on a Hi Res invisible (Nude) bodyshape top. I would like to upload them. My question is would my recolor need a mesh from the adult site or is a nude hi res top mesh found in both adult and non adult sections? I only have the adult version installed in my game.

Thanks I hope I didnt confuse you.

Chopperchic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 11:10:32 pm »

The Hi-Res nude mesh is only available at the adult sites, as part of the Complete Nude Collection.  Recolors can be posted over here, but we're not supposed to direct-link to the adult site, so linking to the mesh could be a problem.  If it's just the top, and the outfit isn't adult oriented, I have no problem with you including the mesh with your upload though, as long as the site masters don't object.  I mean, they're just nipples... Wink

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 04:13:26 am »

Thanks for getting back so quick. I thought that was the answer but I had to make sure.

The nude tops are just easier for me to skin than your Top separates. I am lazy. LOL. I plan to work with the Top separates a little more to learn them better. Its understanding the seam at the bottom of the tops that threw me. I hope that explanation didn`t confuse you.

Thanks for giving me permission to include the Meshes. :worship: It isn't adult oriented just a couple of halter tops and tank tops.

But...
It might not be a good idea to include them in my post here. I would never want to cause any trouble for the Admin or the site. I will upload them and mention that they can only be used with the meshes with at the adult site then.

Thanks for everything Warlokk. Hmm I recall reading a tutorial on recolors written by you very well done and now...this. Thanks again
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 04:25:58 am by Chopperchic » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 06:42:11 am »

Any time... I look forward to the results... Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: