Insimenator.org
May 23, 2019, 07:30:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about a Top Recolor  (Read 2914 times)
Chopperchic

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2007, 10:19:34 pm »

Warlokk maybe you can answer a question for me. It might sound stupid but Oh well.

I have a few recolor tops on a Hi Res invisible (Nude) bodyshape top. I would like to upload them. My question is would my recolor need a mesh from the adult site or is a nude hi res top mesh found in both adult and non adult sections? I only have the adult version installed in my game.

Thanks I hope I didnt confuse you.

Chopperchic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 11:10:32 pm »

The Hi-Res nude mesh is only available at the adult sites, as part of the Complete Nude Collection.  Recolors can be posted over here, but we're not supposed to direct-link to the adult site, so linking to the mesh could be a problem.  If it's just the top, and the outfit isn't adult oriented, I have no problem with you including the mesh with your upload though, as long as the site masters don't object.  I mean, they're just nipples... Wink

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 04:13:26 am »

Thanks for getting back so quick. I thought that was the answer but I had to make sure.

The nude tops are just easier for me to skin than your Top separates. I am lazy. LOL. I plan to work with the Top separates a little more to learn them better. Its understanding the seam at the bottom of the tops that threw me. I hope that explanation didn`t confuse you.

Thanks for giving me permission to include the Meshes. :worship: It isn't adult oriented just a couple of halter tops and tank tops.

But...
It might not be a good idea to include them in my post here. I would never want to cause any trouble for the Admin or the site. I will upload them and mention that they can only be used with the meshes with at the adult site then.

Thanks for everything Warlokk. Hmm I recall reading a tutorial on recolors written by you very well done and now...this. Thanks again
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 04:25:58 am by Chopperchic » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 06:42:11 am »

Any time... I look forward to the results... Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: