Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:29:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CC not showing well..  (Read 1688 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
harry_79

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2007, 08:34:38 am »

Hi I install BV and for some reason when i reinstall lots that i dowloaded in the past the CC not showing up in the game this never happen till I install BV why this happen??
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 08:58:08 am »

You have maybe to allow the custom content via the window at the beginning and reload the game. Or it's maybe a CEP issue. :roll: All the custom content is desactived ? Wink
harry_79

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 09:20:43 am »

Quote from: Mihura;947016
You have maybe to allow the custom content via the window at the beginning and reload the game. Or it's maybe a CEP issue. :roll: All the custom content is desactived ? Wink

I Make it enable, retart the game but nothing its not work
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 02:10:04 pm »

I read somewhere that if you have this problem you could move your downloads folder to your desktop, move not copy. After removing your D/Ls folder to safety start up Body Shop and then exit. This should generate a new D/Ls folder. Now move your CC back into your new D/Ls folder (you may have to re-enable it at game start, exit and restart). Hopefully, this will work.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
bmk08

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 05:35:00 pm »

Well I doubt this is the case but I know when I installed BV on my computer I still had the seasons version of InSIMenator installed and until I deleted it none of my custom content would show up.  So if you have an older version of that program installed I'd recommend deleting it and see if that fixes the problem.
Mask316

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 10:55:03 pm »

jinyc is right that is one of the fixes. I had to do that after installing BV it was the only way I could get CC to show up.

Be Well and Be loved

Be Well and Be loved. Love now tomorrow is not promised to anyone

New Episode 2 here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GESjocLtNik
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: