Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:17:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About uploading houses  (Read 3111 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
blu00

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2007, 07:35:59 am »

Well, I have a question and i Don't really know where to post it so I made a new thread. I would like to upload some of my houses in which I used CC (not furnished, just walls, floors and other building items) and I 'd like some piece of advice ... Do i have to contact everyone who made those walls, floors, etc and ask if i can use their stuff or I can just upload them with proper credits? Anyone can help me? Please?
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 07:53:51 am »

Blu, it always important to give proper credit. Linking back to where you got the content from. Some creators dont mind if you dont credit them but that is fewer of the population. Just make sure to always read what the creator gives you permission to do and if your not sure, just contact them instead before you upload.

Another good way to make sure that you do not upload anything not permitted by the creator is to use clean installer. It helps to remove things such as meshes, etc; from your packages.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
blu00

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 08:14:06 am »

Thank you so much for your advice .. You know I once wanted to upload a full sim (using CC, of course) so I wrote to the creators, but didn't get any answer from some of them. Anyways, I will contact them since I didn't read about the items. Thanx again
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 08:23:53 am »

No problem. Wink

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: