Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 05:01:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeromycraig's self-sim  (Read 3401 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jeromycraig

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2007, 04:42:00 am »

After a couple of years of avoiding Body Shop like the plague (you can alter cheekbones!  Who knew?), I decided it was high time I included my big, scary pumpkin-like head in a self-sim.  I'm a Leo, and tend to lean towards Knowledge or Romance aspirations (translation:  man-whore who reads).  Turn-offs would be stink, fat, or unemployed (BV); Turn-ons would include fit, red hair, black hair, charismatic or logical sims (BV), and Russians.  Er, that is, uh, "hats."

I have all expansion packs, but they're patched, so the dreaded Pets bug shouldn't affect anyone, should they suffer a lapse of momentary insanity and decide to move me into their neighborhood.  I made me as a Young Adult, in case you're like me and send most of your sims to college, but you can enroll him and drop him out if you want to proceed to life as a regular adult (similar to what happened to real Craig; I'm still bitter about only having four Want slots in real life).

Custom Content:

Eyes by IcedMango at Mod the Sims 2.

Outfit and mesh (included) by Funny at Pimp My Sims.

Eyebrows are not included, but are by Rose Sims.  I couldn't find the exact brow when I went looking for it to include.  I asked Rose for permission to upload it, but after about five minutes I got impatient (told you I'm a Leo) and decided to remove it from the download.

Skintone used is JWilson5's modified Louis skintone, xhairy black light skin.  I didn't include it in order to keep the file size small (I live in the Twigs, which are like the Sticks, but smaller, and have no access to broadband), but you can find it here.

The hair used is the Caesar cut from Seasons, but any short brown or black hair should look okay.

The sim is packaged with the square grey-tinted Maxis glasses (which are very close to the ones I wear in real life), but I took them off for the snapshot so you can see my squinty little eyeballs.  Rat on head sold separately.

* jeromycraigselfsim.rar (906.71 KB - downloaded 180 times.)

* jeromycraig.jpg (29.18 KB, 400x300 - viewed 456 times.)

* boyandhisrat3.jpg (10.71 KB, 320x240 - viewed 435 times.)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 05:33:28 am by jeromycraig » Logged

"Tact is just not saying true stuff.  I'll pass."  --  The Wisdom of Cordelia Chase
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 05:54:15 am »

Nice Job

DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 09:03:38 am »

See, BS does make nice creations too. Good likeness.

Know where I can get the head rat mesh? Cheesy

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
jeromycraig

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 05:29:18 pm »

I dunno.  Maybe some skilled skinner will take pity on us and release a womrat hat.  heh

"Tact is just not saying true stuff.  I'll pass."  --  The Wisdom of Cordelia Chase
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 05:52:35 am »

Great job! :icon_smi:
jeromycraig

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 06:13:17 pm »

Okay, now I know why I should never have made a self-sim, because the Woo-Hoo cinematic is extra-disturbing.

I should hope that, should I ever make that face during sex, my partner would love and respect me enough to shoot me right in the head.

Max24

junior deputy vice assistant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 06:55:51 am »

Quote from: jeromycraig;954555
Okay, now I know why I should never have made a self-sim, because the Woo-Hoo cinematic is extra-disturbing.

I should hope that, should I ever make that face during sex, my partner would love and respect me enough to shoot me right in the head.

Wow, that's an aspect of the whole self-sim idea I hadn't considered.  Are the residents of Veronaville really ready for me to unleash a horror like that in their nice little community? :lol:

Rest in peace Katie Ashton.  The world is a lesser place for your absence.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: