Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:38:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Families randomly disappearing  (Read 2310 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rosidbon

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2007, 03:26:32 pm »

This is a new, or rather, many new, random weirdness happening.
The game is just deleting whole families for no apparent reason.
Sometimes it is deleting a baby in a family or, in one family it deleted all the children.
i am getting " errror can't save stack" messages when a character is giving birth and the only way out is to turn the computer off completely and then reboot.
What else?
Oh yes, although I have made several houses and saved them to the 'houses bin' the game won't let me into the 'houses bin', it's not lit up in the screen. Sometimes it will let me make a family, sometimes it randomly quits while making the family, sometimes it quits before getting to the cas screen.
Is anyone having any similar problems?
I have a feeling that I am going to have to start dumping everything again and start again from a fresh install.
In the three years I have been playing with the sims2 I have never managed to play for long enough to see anyone in any of my families get any older than half way through adulthood before the game goes so completely haywire that I have to start again.
Astonishing isn't it!
Any comments or help much appreciated.
Thanks
Barbara
bluesky170170

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 11:16:46 am »

I'm really sorry for you Barbara, i've been playing sims for a long time too but that has never happened to me. Maybe you could trying installing a patch??? Also save your game just before your characters starts giving birth you could save it??? I'm really sorry i couldn't be more helpful but i don't really know what to do. I feel really sorry for you and hopefully you will find out what is wrong. Also it could be something you downloaded maybe??? Sorry thats all i can think of. Good Luck

Need Judges for Mrs Planet and Of All Angles
Two contests im hoping to host next year
[/COLOR][/FONT]
HugeLunatic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 09:58:48 pm »

Are you using a no-cd crack?  On the pc side this can create issues with game elements such as not having access to build mode.

Other than, sorry don't know what else to say other than you've got some wacked downloads or hacks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: