Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:06:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite TSR artists  (Read 6357 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Duncan7291

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2007, 04:21:26 pm »

Love them or hate them...Im not getting in the business model or legality of the site.

But who is your favorite TSR artist and what category?

Duncan
BlaqJayd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 10:37:27 pm »

I seriously dont think anyone is going to consider this thread(no offence) because alot of ppl are not happy with TSR here on insim but if i had to pick i'd be cocokissesNYC

yes i'm back to haru..what can I say...HE'S HOTT!:love4: (even if he's only 14...)
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 10:47:47 pm »

I have 4,they are as follows
1.Lianaa
2.sims2sisters
3.nikisatez05
4.evi
Duncan7291

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 07:55:49 am »

I agree...I dont like the site nor there practices.  I was just curious, with all that being said, which artists you like.  

Another way to look at it, Im a Red Socks fan but I can say which players on the Yankees are good players.  Even though as an organization they are the Evil Empire!

Duncan
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 05:56:53 pm »

I'd have to say aikea_guinea, I love the textures on the jeans and the male pendants (you don't see much of either around!). Icedmango does great eyes, although the ones on TSR aren't as good as the ones on MTS2 IMO.

I don't like TSR as a site either, but it still has some good stuff Smiley

No requests please
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 07:29:20 pm »

*jumps on the bandwagon*

Even though I despise their attitude and practices, I only like to check up on a few of the select artists over at TSR... and only if there's any content I figure is worth downloading anymore.  I don't really have a "favorite" artist anymore, but before she disappeared, I liked Windkeeper's work a lot.  (...even though she made her re-appearance the other day.)  Her "Buttons" hair was the cutest hair set, and I always liked to use it for my toddlers.  Smiley  

Now, I just limit myself to once a month, or the rare and occasional double visit.  There's just hardly any need to go there now that there's the booty.  :pirate:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 05:37:05 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

lemondust

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 04:24:53 pm »

In no particular order, I like Cyclonesue, Ulkrhsn, Steffor, Sims2Sisters and STP Carly.
xbabyxgemx

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 06:49:28 am »

I just bought a 6 month subscription so this thread is helping me wonders, lol thanks xx

To the rice crispie mobile Captain Curious! Na na nana na
DokiePlayer
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 01:47:58 pm »

I like the clothes from K@ and they are free.
From the featured artists :Marko :smile:

I've changed my mind when I wrote  Nobody by featured artists,The hair from Marko is the best hair I've ever seen.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 12:43:44 pm by DokiePlayer » Logged
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 06:39:37 pm »

My favorite sell outs lets seeeeeee. All time Fave... Sims2Sisters I love how they were making amazing content and just decided to trade their souls to TSR. Lovely really!

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 09:54:53 pm »

Well, normally I hate TSR too, but I just won a free month subscription from their newsletter raffle, so I'm happy. I never win anything! LOL

I suppose my favorite TSR artist is Cashcraft... her Victorian inspirted furniture is nice.

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 10:48:41 pm »

My fave artists would have to be Aikea Guinea and Gelydh; as I was foolish enough to fork out for a sub, I can still access their downloads in a 'legit' manner for about two more months.

Lianaa, Simaddict99 and CycloneSue are wonderful artists, too. I've found some 'diamonds in the rough' amidst all the free creations as well, and if it weren't for those, I'd stop visiting TSR altogether.

:blob6:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 05:15:48 am »

*looks at thread long and hard*

Well, lets just add little ol' me right on top of your list of "sell-outs", xoxk9

Artists are artists, they make stuff, whether you agree with the policies of the site on which they choose to post is meaningless and off-topic to the matter of this thread.  If you press me hard, you may find I will gladly give you an opinion of a certain free site that I would not urinate on if the whole internet burnt down... has 3 letters and a number, care to guess?

On topic, I love the work of Aikea_Guinea, Cyclonesue, Padre333, and lots of other artists at TSR; not everything is my cuppa, but I like most of it, but I only use the work of my favourites in my game.  I couldn't care less if all the female content for the game disappeared right now, I'd never miss it.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 05:18:48 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Duncan7291

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007, 01:08:54 pm »

Thanks all for your responses.  I felt that this would spun some conversation and looks like I was right.  I find it interesting to see what other people like in terms of their content and styles.

Duncan
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 06:23:07 am »

I like Windkeeper for doors and windows, and Sunair for hair meshes, because they do simple styles in all ages.  I have just been on a  huge hairmesh downloading spree Cheesy

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: