Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:35:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: not loading families.  (Read 1719 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
immy131

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2007, 08:20:50 pm »

Help?

When I see something get hurt I close my eyes, and laugh.::smilieiforgetwhi::
immy131

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 08:22:10 pm »

Oh and yes, it is the insimenator, because when I downloaded it it stuffed up my game. My game was FINE before the insimentor game.

When I see something get hurt I close my eyes, and laugh.::smilieiforgetwhi::
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 08:35:33 pm »

1.There should only be one insimenator installed.

2. I highly doubt the insimenator disturbed your whole game

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 08:44:28 pm »

You've installed a contaminated lot from the Exchange that has been infected with a VERY old version of the InSIMenator (and its conflicting with the one you downloaded here).  Anytime you see funky named package files like that with the yellow exclamation mark, warning bells should be going off everywhere.  You need to delete these files from your Downloads folder post-haste.  They are the equivalent of a Sims 2 virus.

Use Sims 2 Clean Installer to remove any other oddly named files like this that it highlights in red.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 08:46:55 pm by jase439 » Logged

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 02:22:11 pm »

You are pissing me off. The insimenator did not screw up your game, you screwed it up. Do what Jase said and download clean installer and remove all of the additional versions you have and stop posting the same redundant shit on my site.
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 10:03:12 pm »

I agree with you Kathy it really urks me when people proclaim the insim has screwed up their game.I have had no problems with it what so ever.I suggest using clean installer and delete anything in there you don't recognize.Perhaps you will find an older version of insim .And if you may have older mods you should see if they have been updated.I don't download anything from the exchange any more especially stay away from from the lots.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 10:35:29 pm »

Wow, that's a real nice clear screen shot! It is very easy to read inSIMenator1.4!! Seeing as how we are up to 2.7b, I would have thought the 1.4 would have been a tip off that you have an older version lurking. It pays to keep your Downloads folder clean and your mods updated. Doing so will avoid many problems. Good luck!

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: