Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:36:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: EP 6 ~ Per Request No Autonomous Sea Chanty  (Read 19823 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ms.Perception

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 01:45:33 pm »

Quote from: gypsylady;952371
Ok I put this  and the no autonomous gestures in and loaded my game. Went into the first house and the first thing my sims did was gesture hang loose and then started to sing the the sea chanty. Has any one else had this happen?

I finally loaded my game up this afternoon and I got the same thing. The first thing they did was break into song and then proceed to bow to one another.

I remembered that I had JM's antivacation hack in my game so I took that out and loaded it again, but again they were still gesturing and still singing.
pink_cherry105

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 08:45:40 pm »

Great thank you for this. Smiley
BrianBasco
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2007, 07:46:12 am »

Quote from: Ms.Perception;957288
I finally loaded my game up this afternoon and I got the same thing. The first thing they did was break into song and then proceed to bow to one another.

I remembered that I had JM's antivacation hack in my game so I took that out and loaded it again, but again they were still gesturing and still singing.

Exactly the same in my game. I was delirious with joy to find this and the no auto gestures hack, but unfortunately, I see no difference at all (except that without JM's hack, it's way worse) Sad.
mickeycollins

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2007, 10:19:05 am »

just what i was looking for thank you
NightShaya
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 03:11:14 am »

It doesn't work in my game.
siennas
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 11:51:07 am »

Sorry I seem to be having some trouble as well. Exactly which downloads folder should it be extracted to?
I'm really looking forward to getting them to stop singing that stupid song!!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2007, 08:02:32 pm »

It should be extracted to this location:

C:\Documents and Settings\****\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

**** would be the name of your user or admin account.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2007, 02:17:00 am »

Excellent Work!!!

Well Done!!! Thankyou

That is alright a couple of times but every five minutes it was driving me nuts!!
godstan
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 09:19:32 am »

Thanks The constant singing was getting on my nerves.
TUBBO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2007, 04:45:58 am »

When I saw this hack, I downloaded it straight away, extracted the hack, and put it in my downloads folder. But then I went into my game, and they were still singing sea chantey. Does anyone know what the problem is? I've checked for any conflictions with the HackConflictionUtility, and there is no conflicts.

Why do Maxis always add more and more annoying autonomous socials by the way. First it was Hang Out with Uni, then the Dancing on Toes with children in OFB, then it was Water Ballon and Snowball Fights with Seasons, and now its Sing Sea Chantey, Gesture, Preform Tai-Chi, Hula Dance, and even more with Bon Voyage.

But anyway, great work.
blindmonkey2007
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2007, 08:35:42 pm »

I am having the same trouble. I have extracted the file into the downloads folder and the Sims are still a singin'. I have pulled all of my hair out and plugged my ears but it is all I can hear. Anyway, any ideas?Huh?
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 06:19:45 pm »

I wonder if the problem is the file, it showing as blue? Has the file been changed? I will try it out and report back.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Angelo12

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2007, 02:51:13 pm »

im alos having this issue...it dosnt work
is the file gonna be updated or somthing... i havnt seen her reply to these posts yet.. i had to turn free will off so they dont do it again and i throw the  monitor out the window
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2007, 12:59:45 am »

^^ I know. I have to catch it and cancel the queue. I have a sim couple who sing it every couple of seconds and if I keep them busy, they have a want to sing it. Arrrrggghhhh!!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
pennyhugo

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 09:13:48 am »

no updates for this one yet?

thank you... xoxoxo
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: