Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:51:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Woohoo Problem  (Read 4238 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2007, 11:27:19 am »

I have a problem getting Nina Caliente to woohoo with anyone I get them on the bed or in hot tub & tell them to cuddle etc but they just either sit or lie talking & nothing else.  My CAS Sim can woohoo with any other sim no problem its just Nina.  They done it once before I installed BV but no longer able to.  In love crush relationship 100 100...  Any help would be great with this...

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
SunsetBeach94

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 11:55:57 am »

Hmmmm......
Well, Crush isn't nearly high enough too woo-hoo......

You say HSM, I say Camp Rock, You say Black, I say Pink, You say I'm weird, I say I'm ME. Smiley
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 12:20:30 pm »

They are also in love not just crush

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 02:04:45 pm »

The 2 are in love ? It's strange because at 100 / 100 woohooing shouldn't be a problem. :roll: Nina was able to woohoo with the same sim before BV installation ?

I don't understand why, a downloaded hack shouldn't block only Nina I guess... Maybe... try to move her. Wink
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 04:25:55 pm »

I had the same problem with Puck and Hermia, even pre BV. As teenagers, they woo hooed but when they went to UNI I could not get them to woo hoo. It just wouldn't happen. They did woo hoo with others and eventually married others and had children. Maybe his ears turned her off!!!!

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 09:44:00 am »

mihura what do you mean by try & move her.  Out of the house or to a different place in house...

Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 12:44:47 pm »

Liverbird, when sometimes I have problems with one family (like school bus or nanny with wrong schedules) I move it in another house and this settle often the problem.
Because you have problem with Nina maybe moving her will be an help, maybe... Wink
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 07:59:57 am »

Ok I'll try that I had simular problem with a stuck penguin on my created sim lot moved her out then back in again & problem fixed..  Thanks for your help. Hope this works

liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 09:56:58 am »

I moved the claiente sisters into another house the same problem happens its like they are in love etc with symbol in relations tab but game thinks they are just friends as when they sleep in same bed they don't cuddle like normal cupples they just lay seperate & sleep...
What do you think could the problem as I have moved her & removed mods & that hasn't worked..........

jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 02:17:00 pm »

As I said before, I think it's the same fluke I had with Puck and Hermia. Move on and let them try others for fun. It's time for you to enjoy the game!

Joey the Whinernator

Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 04:30:54 pm »

The game feels the 2 like simple friends ? And they have a 100 / 100 score with little red heart ? Try to "force" their relations with the Insim maybe. :roll:
If not, yes Jinyc, try another couple for the fun. Smiley
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 08:34:22 am »

mihura do you mean with the relations booster where you can give them crushes etc.... or shall I make them angry with each other then start the relationship again...  this sim has many partners just one serious that is not nina.  So he is still having fun.... It's just he wnat to woohoo 20 sims & she will be the 20th cos he's not attracted to any of the others he has meet in pleasant view

bizzygirl71

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 11:33:42 am »

how do u get the teens to whoo whoo? whats the hack?  ty Mad

I would rather be laughing with the sinners, than crying with the saints:blob6:
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 01:34:04 pm »

Jenflower's Teen Woo Hoo at The InTeenimater is updated for BV and will allow for teens to WH without pregnancy. Jase is currently updating the InTeen to BV compatibility which allows for teen preg and a whole lot more.

Joey the Whinernator

Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2007, 02:02:10 pm »

Liverbird, I'm not sure but if you have the Insimenator you can try. Save just in case and make them 0 / 0. Admire or another little interaction and with the Insim make friends, good friends, crush and love. Maybe this progression will help but... it's just a chance... Wink
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: