Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:18:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Misc. Teen Style news  (Read 6240 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sorrowful Mouse

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 05:09:50 pm »

Does anyone know if a talented mesher has converted the Teen Hair styles for Children through Elders?
Let me know!
Thanks! Smiley
~Sorrowful Mouse

What is sought, is most often found, if it is truly sought. ::smilieiforgetwhi::
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 06:20:37 pm »

the game is avalable at eb games

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 06:46:07 pm »

Thought I would add this on here. For people who have got the add-on, what do you think of it? I am wondering whether to get it or not. Was going to leave it but some things I have seen on pics look cool.

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 11:20:23 am »

Well, I don't know what to think of the goth clothes TBH, although I haven't seen the female outfits yet. The decorating theme for that I don't think much of. Haven't seen the rest of it yet, but there's some pretty decent outfits for the more "normal" sims, just for a change. What with that and H&M, I actually have a half-decent range of clothing for them now, even the males Cheesy The hairstyles don't interest me as is though, maybe if someone retextured them and made them available for all ages I might change my mind.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it Smiley That and H&M, despite my initial stance on it, are the only two SPs worth getting IMO

No requests please
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 04:05:58 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;1038116
Well, I don't know what to think of the goth clothes TBH, although I haven't seen the female outfits yet. The decorating theme for that I don't think much of. Haven't seen the rest of it yet, but there's some pretty decent outfits for the more "normal" sims, just for a change. What with that and H&M, I actually have a half-decent range of clothing for them now, even the males Cheesy The hairstyles don't interest me as is though, maybe if someone retextured them and made them available for all ages I might change my mind.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it Smiley That and H&M, despite my initial stance on it, are the only two SPs worth getting IMO

Thanks for that Smiley I got myself H&M even though people were saying it wasnt worth getting, think I got it few days after it was released. I am happy with it, so was glad I got it. This add-on pack didnt really interest me, as I havent had tons and tons of teens as main characters I play, mostly adults. But seeing the clothes/sets etc, makes me think about getting it.

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: