Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:53:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Misc. Teen Style news  (Read 6522 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« on: September 25, 2007, 09:52:37 pm »

Teen Style pics
German site Gamestar.de has posted 6 new official Teen Style screenshots on their site. You can find these in the Teenstyle section here: New screenshots
Thanks to SimTimes for finding these.

Pre-order items
TheSims 2.com has updated their pre-order page for Teen Style. Walmart gives you a T-shirt while pre-ordering from Amazon will give you a Stuffed Animal.
Check it here: TheSims2.com
Thanks to Thesims2.co.za for this news.

Walmart pre-order
A special note for the Walmart pre-order; Just as the Bon Voyage item, the pre-order code can already be found on that page. They even gave a link to a not-yet existing download page! Further more, Walmart posted a cool artpic and a slightly different Teen style box.
Check the page here: Walmart.com
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 10:27:59 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
BrokenPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 06:53:41 am »

The CD racks and stereo's look pretty cool, thanks maniac!

Save me from myself.
BrokenPrincess
Nelson340

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 06:58:43 am »

Is that a new computer I see?
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 09:54:09 am »

... You know, I'm actually considering getting this one now, even though the "preppy" style looks more fitting for a kid's room than a teen's. The clothes look pretty cool, in fact I can picture some of my sims in particular drooling over some of them! Cheesy

Not to mention the amount of recolours I can picture popping up that'll need these new meshes... Wink

Thanks for the update Smiley

No requests please
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 01:39:40 pm »

New hair? Perhaps. I don't use maxis hair now so it's kinda pointless. lol

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
BrokenPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 06:21:45 pm »

I'll probably only buy it for the clothes meshes, i know that their are many talented creators out there who will definately make recolours. :smile bi:

Save me from myself.
BrokenPrincess
maniac19642003
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 07:46:28 pm »

The Sims2.com posted a big Teen Style Stuff update. A movie, the 6 screenshots and renders of the items. The big logo and boxshot have also been published.
Movie - Screenshots - Renders - Logo/boxshot
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 07:53:04 pm »

I am wondering if they will let us see inside the school for the teens

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
maniac19642003
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 03:00:03 pm »

Found this as well at snootysims.

EA released 11 new Teen Style screenshots.
Check them all in the Teen Style section here: New screenshots.

* teenstyle21.jpg (227.84 KB, 800x600 - viewed 233 times.)

* teenstyle20.jpg (264.39 KB, 800x600 - viewed 178 times.)

* teenstyle17.jpg (197 KB, 800x600 - viewed 251 times.)

* teenstyle14.jpg (276.16 KB, 800x600 - viewed 241 times.)
maniac19642003
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 12:22:21 am »

The Official Sims site posted the news that Teen Style Stuff has shipped. With the box came a small teaser for the next expansion pack. However the name or what it contains is pretty much kept secret.
MaxoidDrea also made a mention that the Icon for your Simpage is not available yet: MaxoidDrea message

Also, the pre-order item from Walmart, the design t-shirt, can now be downloaded. The kind people from Walmart always give the pre-order code away together with the link where to download it. Find these below:
- Walmart pre-order page
- Download page
Thanks to Thesims2.co.za for this tip.

* ep7teaser.jpg (48.03 KB, 297x169 - viewed 253 times.)
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 01:43:31 pm »

Mark, I can only say thank you and ho-hum! There is nothing extraordinary about the clothing or furnishings. At least the teen female clothing looks a bit fashionable. The male teens suffer yet again at the unimaginative hands of EAxis dunderhead dorks!

H&M, a better odd pack, again services female Sims far better than Sim males. Odd that Maxis SIMply avoids paying attention to Simmers' laments about male teen, adult and elder clothing. If they don't care then I don't care. This new interim add on is just something to keep the Simmers' cash flowing into EAxis' pockets.

I will continue to support our community's fabu creators. They make this game what it is.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 03:30:20 pm »

Well I can't say much about the girl outfits, but Maxis seems to slowly be pulling their head out of their @$$ when it comes to teen guy outfits... I like some of them... its amazing. And, some of the wall hangings, furniture, ect. this may be the first SP I buy for the purpose of wanting it... I mean I just got the first two for lots and objects. So we'll see.

Science makes everything sound painful.
enchantedw0lf

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2007, 05:40:49 am »

I got the TSS pack on Wednesday and I love it! The items are great, but the clothing and (some) hairstyles for the teens are perfect! I was a smidge disappointed that there wasn't more goth style clothes for both sexes, but that's okay. The rest makes up for it. The new furniture is really cool - especially the new electronics.

:daisy:
maniac19642003
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 05:01:54 pm »

Because something went wrong with Target's Teen Style preorder code, MaxoidDrea posted the correct code on the Sims BBS. This code will give you the 'ripped jeans' download.
Read more here: MaxoidDrea message

Additionally, the Ford Fusion download has been reposted.
Get it here: Ford Download
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 05:05:34 pm »

:smile bi:  Thanks for that info... of course, I'm not getting either.  Well, maybe the fusion if someone makes a recolorable version of it.  After seeing what happened with the lights on their Mustang, I'm keeping my distance from the newer cars for now.  :lol:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: