Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:52:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Houses  (Read 2954 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lisa-bee

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2007, 08:11:45 am »

I would love to see more of these. 1 storey small homes, Not just starter houses, but small at least 2 bedroom houses. The type of home that doesn't take a sim 10 minutes to walk across.

Lisa

Patience is a virtue I have yet to learn!
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 02:42:43 am »

I agree with you there. Even though I'm on a new and more powerful PC which is much better equipped at handling larger lots than my old PC was, I still have a soft spot for the more compact lots. What really rankles me about many starter lots is they never seem to contain more than one or two bedrooms.

I have thought about creating some residential and commercial lots for upload; trouble is, I have all EPs and SPs installed, and I'm very conscious of the fact that not everybody has everything installed on their machines. So, I'm holding off until Numenor updates his BaseGameStarter Pro utility.

:blob6:
lisa-bee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 07:59:41 am »

I would agree, even though I have all ep's and a ton of custom content. I do not like the houses I download to contain anything but maxis stuff. I can personalize that myself.

I look forward to seeing some more compact homes. I seem to get frustrated when trying to build homes. So I settle for someone elses large creation.

Lisa

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 08:28:38 pm »

I have a few houses uploaded here that are for under $20,000 and are on smaller lots.

I also have some at The Laden Swallow
one of my 3 bedroom houses
http://www.nectere.net/smf/index.php?topic=1037.0

this one is a 5 bedroom
http://www.nectere.net/smf/index.php?topic=1043.0

those were posted before Bon Voyage came out. theres a few others there by me and other people.

Mine don't have any custom content in them. They are rather plain/simple but they were meant for sims that are just starting out.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
lisa-bee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 04:46:16 pm »

I like those. They are large but adequate for a growing family, on a budget.

Lisa

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: