Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 06:40:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Jennifer Aniston  (Read 8474 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
summersong86

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2007, 03:46:15 pm »

Jennifer Aniston-I made a version of the actress depicting her before she got the tip of her nose redone.  I actually liked her natural nose quite a lot.  I like the chin the way it is, but if you want more accuracy you can bring the chin down another click or two in BodyShop. That would make it more like the reference photo.  I just sometimes sacrifice accuracy to suit my own tastes or to make the face move better in-game.  You can also decrease the eyes a bit, too.  I did that then decided I liked it better this way, with bigger eyes.  To each their own.  

The skintone is entirely my own, so if you want to alter it for your own purposes and include in your uploads, please feel free to do so.  I no longer maintain a portfolio over at MTS2, so crediting my username of SummerSong86 or SS86 without providing a link is fine by me.  The skintone is complete for all ages, fitness levels and both genders.

SIM is packaged only in Maxis base game clothing and hair, so you don't need to download meshes to open this in your game

Custom Content included:
Custom Skintone by me, SummerSong86
Brows: Eva Brows by Helaene--was at http://www.helaene.com
Eyes are Starstruck Eyes by Helaene, again, http://www.helaene.com

That content is no longer up on Helaene's site or at Helaene's MTS2 profile page.  

Eyeliner is by Rose at http://www.rosesims2.net

Clothes on sim is a recolor of a Maxis base game dress that I did. It's not meant to be high fashion...just very visible bright white so I can easily find the sim in BodyShop.

Clothes in Photo NOT included is from one of the stuffs pack, H&M, I THINK.

Hair in Photo NOT included: Hatted hair is by Helga86 of TSR: http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/helga86/downloads/sims2/body/hair/page2in85items/

Side Part hair is by: bunnyt0astx at MTS2
and is a recolor of a mesh by Minanna

Midpart hair is by Peggy of http://www.peggysims2.net. It's this one

* AnistonCollage1.jpg (105.2 KB, 798x430 - viewed 9801 times.)

* AnistonCollage2.jpg (96.68 KB, 798x430 - viewed 1288 times.)

* AnistonReferenceCollage.jpg (44.6 KB, 597x226 - viewed 1046 times.)
* SS86_JenniferAniston.zip (4167.11 KB - downloaded 823 times.)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 04:14:16 pm by summersong86 » Logged
Tess35

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 04:26:09 pm »

great job!

"Out on the road between nowhere and here........"
Primavera

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 09:27:08 pm »

Hi Summer, It's me, Vera!! She is so lovely, so cute,and her face less agressive and masculine than the others Jennifers I had seen!
I like her a lot, thanks!
kim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 05:31:11 am »

Nice Job

SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 10:30:42 am »

Wow, you did a great job summersong!!! I didn't know you didn't have a profile at MTS2 anymore. I used some blush that you created and I linked to MTS2...sorry about that, I should have checked.

summersong86

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 12:46:58 pm »

Well I think the profile is still there as long as I have a member name.  So the linkage should be fine.  I just don't have any content uploaded there anymore.  I hope to make enough good stuff that I will eventually be able to qualify to ask for a space here for my work.  MTS2 was just becoming too difficult for me to understand and work in.  First they rejected my Married with Children presentation in part because I didn't offer side-by-side comparison photos.  But I couldn't find that requirement spelled out anywhere and I have seen plenty of submissions that didn't have them either, so I got confused and frustrated, because to fix it the way they wanted would have meant more work and time after I had already toiled over that project so hard.  

Then I got a kind of a demerit or warning kind of notice in my PM folder a couple of days ago--I don't know really what to call it and didn't even realize they had such a thing over there.  It was because I lightly said to Vera "Uh when is this going to be featured?"  In context it was because I thought it was as cute as her featured sim.  But now they have a rule against saying that and they can dock points on your account or something--I don't really understand the rule or what it means. I got a terse warning referring me to the forum rules and guidelines, which I have read many times, and I couldn't find a rule against saying you hope something gets featured.  I also got my post edited in public and a comment that it wasn't my decision to make (about what gets featured). Whoever posted that comment seemed very upset with me.  I'm a very shy person, so I was mortified that people might have thought I had a rude posting that the mods had to edit.  Or that the mods might think I am a trouble maker.  Also it's not necessary to smack me down that hard.   Just talk to me person to person and I will always try to do the right thing and be gracious about it.  But the PM was partially some kind of form letter so I didn't think I had any recourse by trying to reply to it.  Also I couldn't think of what to say.  I did break their rule.  What is there to say about that?  I had to accept the consequence.  

Sorry for the long post.  I just didn't want people to think I got kicked off of MTS2.  I kicked myself off because I don't want to break anymore rules I don't know about & make more of a fool of myself.  In their warning system they also have a warning and point docking for people who can't follow tutorials or instructions.  I had a stroke when I was finishing college and I have difficulty following tutorials.  I have to read instructions into a recorder and playback and hear them and I still have trouble following steps in sequence.  I don't know under what circumstance they dock you for that but I didn't want to find out.  I am already embarrassed more than I can say.
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 01:15:00 pm »

Wow, summersong! That really sucks!!! I have posted a celebrity before without a side by side comparison and I find it strange that you were reprimanded for saying that someone's work should be featured and yet they did not delete a post on one of my sims that I and many people found to be rude. I don't get MTS2 sometimes either I just submitted my version of Beyonce there but now I wish I hadn't. I don't know if it will be rejected, it may since they don't accept her anymore and mine may not be accurate enough but what the heck. I think people should strike against MTS2 so they can see how it feels when they have no creators to make their site. I understand your frustration.

I was actually thinking about quitting the sims 2 all together though because so many people involved in the game are just so nasty!!! I'm not sure yet though. I really love the game and I would hate to stop sharing just because of a few bad apples. I guess I will think about it more. I'm really sorry that that happened to you though. At least insim still seems like a good bunch:D

I just deleted my uploads.... I feel so liberated:rofl:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 01:19:41 pm by SolidGoldFunk » Logged

DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 04:37:56 pm »

Quite a beautiful sim she is and her personality is very animated to her character. Your talents would be surely appreciated here Summersong. Here's to future uploads! :thumbrig:

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 04:38:15 pm »

She is absolutely gorgeous. I could tell at once that it is her

jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 06:02:44 pm »

Great job!! Super likeness!! Thanks
buggkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 06:08:45 pm »

very nice

summersong86

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 07:21:34 pm »

Thank you all.  I am happy you like my Jennifer and very happy to be here.  This place reminds me of MTS2 in happier and more carefree times when I was starting out.  I like that I can upload a celebrity that I am happy with, even though I intentionally made it a little inaccurate, so that I can enjoy the appearance or so the facial features do not do weird things when the Sim is in motion in the game.  I consider myself more of a gamer than any kind of artist and to me it is more important that the Sims move properly in game than look good in some static forum presentation.  I figure people can always alter a sim in BodyShop to suit their tastes, so I just do what I like, share, and hope it is well received in the spirit I offer it.  

About my departure, don't get me wrong about MTS2, I will always be grateful to them.  I think Delphy is wonderful & the moderators do work very hard to help us try our best.  But now they seem more strict and a bit worn down by the volume of people they have to deal with.  It is more automated now and the upload forms and the warning form are hard for me to work  with.  

Certain kinds of reading are hard for me.  Like doctors office forms, I am college educated but often have to hand these simple forms over to my husband to fill out.  I will put information in wrong places or read yet not understand where my name is supposed to go.  Processing information in sequence under certain conditions is hard for me.  Whether this is due to the stroke (which at the time I did not know was a stroke, just that I lost function in half of my body for about an hour and afterward had odd memory and speech difficulties), or due to concussions I sustained later in life in various mishaps, I do not know.  It is just something I deal with.  Most of the time it does not impact my life but now, in a hobby of all things, it has come back to bite me firmly in the nose!
Primavera

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 09:24:05 pm »

Summer, I'm happy you are feeling good here, still, I'm felling kind of quilty...(the whole thing explode because the very nice comment you posted)...I can't help feeling that way,no matter what you say...
I think you are, YES a very talented artist, and your's skins are just wonderful, and you are a feature artist at MTSl!!
You do a very nice work! keep going! This Jennifer is absoluted beautiful and joyfull!
I'm waiting for your Kirsty Alley! Don't take so long,he,he...
"Hugs"
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 09:28:17 pm by Primavera » Logged
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 10:42:30 pm »

I agree that MTS2 is a great place but now it seems to be where people want to go for tutorials and what not. I agree that it is very automated. I was really upset at that place for a while but I do understand the large volume of people to be dealt with but wouldn't you want to keep your creators out of everyone happy? I would certainly think so. I wasn't very active on MTS2 when it was a happier place I've only had time now to create so I'm taking advantage of it.

I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble understanding instructions though. That really sucks that there is no way to make it easier for you. Even with that, you still make great CC so it is obvious that you are a natural. I also believe, like Primavera, that you are an artist and you are great at what you do so I'm glad there is an alternative to MTS2 and we can still enjoy your creations.

qtpi_love

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 11:58:25 pm »

Great stuff! She looks excellent!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: