Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 06:17:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crashing  (Read 1062 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
spiderviveka

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2007, 10:58:12 am »

My game has crashed over and over today. It was working fine yesterday. I am only running the base game right now, and last night I installed a bunch of new content. So I thought the problem was perhaps due to that, I uninstalled everything I downloaded within the past two days (just to be safe) and it still crashed. So, I deleted the file cache as was recommended on MTS2 and it still will not stop crashing. I am searching for possible solutions, but no matter what I do it doesn't work.

The game starts to load and gets stuck between the startup screen and the select a neighborhood screen, as if one image is superimposed on the other. Everything stops moving and I get an error message stating something along the lines of "this application has crashed."

Any suggestions or help would be most appreciated.

Maggots are just flies in sleeping bags.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 01:36:22 pm »

My only suggestion would be to try and move your download folder to the desktop, so it is totally removed, and see how it goes.

It could also be a videocard issue, you can try an update your driver.
spiderviveka

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 02:46:40 am »

Thanks. I got it fixed. It turned out to be one corrupted file. One! Out of hundreds! Grrr...

Maggots are just flies in sleeping bags.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: