Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:47:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims imitates life . . .  (Read 3537 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
luvalphvle

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2007, 05:38:35 pm »

My Sim wife was suffering from morning sickness, so she ran into the bathroom (where her husband was taking a shower) and took care of it.  Then she decided to clean up after herself, so she flushed the toilet and scared scrubbing.  When she flushed, however, her husband suddenly yelled and jumped out of the shower!!  Apparently Sims imitates real life and the water had gone hot or cold very fast. Cheesy  I've played the Sims for years and I've never seen this happen, but I loved the attention to detail!
laurenke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 05:57:25 pm »

I've heard of this but have never tested it.  Thanks for reminding me.

The Sporum | Spore, The Sims 2, Heroes, Lost
The DI has returned
maniac19642003
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 07:01:36 pm »

I think this happened in my game a long time ago but I haven't seen it in awhile, its still funny to me seeing that happen in the game.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 04:36:09 am »

I've seen that a few times Cheesy Interestingly enough, it doesn't happen with bath/shower combis, only the cubicles. Strange, but convenient Wink

No requests please
sulyuki

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 02:59:35 pm »

I heard of that on the BBS and tried for a long time to get a Sim to flush the toilet with someone in the shower so I could see it. Finally a guy did it all by him self with his wife in the shower. Too funny Cheesy.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 03:16:38 pm »

I get it too much, I try to deflect the sim attention to something else, because (maybe it is happening in my game only) I feel they do it on purpose. First the spouses follow each other all over the house, ie while one is showering, the other comes into the bathroom and view art or use the toliet and their need is 75% full. Tongue

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Debbycus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 07:00:52 am »

I had it happen once, but weren't paying much attention Sad
Also, it works only in the same bath (duh)
I'd like to see it again, when my sim gave out a loud screech, I LOL'd my arse off Cheesy

Teh forum troll -- iz ur enemy. DO NOT FEED!
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 06:11:52 am »

Quote from: luvalphvle;961469
My Sim wife was suffering from morning sickness, so she ran into the bathroom (where her husband was taking a shower) and took care of it.  Then she decided to clean up after herself, so she flushed the toilet and scared scrubbing.  When she flushed, however, her husband suddenly yelled and jumped out of the shower!!  Apparently Sims imitates real life and the water had gone hot or cold very fast. Cheesy  I've played the Sims for years and I've never seen this happen, but I loved the attention to detail!

Oh wow, thats fantastic!!! Would love to see that in my game, gives the game just a little bit more realism Smiley

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
xbabyxgemx

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 06:59:37 am »

Ohh I've never seen that happen before, I'll need to watch out for it. xx

To the rice crispie mobile Captain Curious! Na na nana na
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: