Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 01:07:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: My Story  (Read 6726 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2007, 03:20:59 pm »

Sorry guys,
I have no photos be cause I am moving and my other computer was packed,the one the Sims 2 on it.So I am out of,luck till the move is complete.I will try to get the pictures ASAP.FYI:I was opening one of my cupboards,and it whacked me in the face.

Once,on a nice Sim day,Ann Glandes,was gardening,she looked up in the sky,she knew it was going to rain.She saw her kids upstairs playing with their dolls.Jane and Kelly Glandes were in the bedroom playing with their brand new doll house.Ann was getting her rain coat to get ready to go to the store.She checked on her kids and hired a nanny."Hi,This is Ann Glandes,Um...,I need a nanny for my kids."Ann paused to listen."Mrs.Glandes,how old are you kids and what do they like to do?"Ann thought for a moment."One of the 2 girls I have is 4,her birthday is tomorrow,so she will be 5.Then the other,Jane,is 7.But both of them like to play with their toys.Why do you ask?"The phone was silent."We need to find the perfect nanny for your kids,right?"Ann thought,Well she is right."Okay,"The phone was silent again."Would you like the nanny to track your schedule or would you like her to just come for right now?"Ann thought about it."Just for Now.Will my kids be alright?"The phone had some background noises like a phone ringing for probably somebody else wanting a nanny."They will be alright Mrs.Glandes."Then the phone was hung up from the other line.Ann got her coat and went to the car."Bye Jane!Bye my sweet Kelly!"And Ann was off.Ann went to Wal-mart.She went to the grocery aisle and asked for assistance.He was cute.Her cell phone rang."Hold on."The assistance was standing there and decided to go help somebody out while he waited."Hello?"Ann was frightened by the number on the phone.The number said,911.Was that the correct number or was my phone messing with me again.But no, it was not."Hello,the is the emergency station,are you Ann Glandes?"Ann was afraid to answer the unknown voice.She knew it was the emergency station.But why would they call?
Ann was shocked what the emergency station has to say.

Sorry,That is all I have.I got to get working on it though.They are real characters that I have finished their generation in the game.So that family now has great-great grandchildren.  :-P

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 12:55:53 am »

katrina looking forward to reading your story once you settled and get your pc back sounds interesting.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 05:58:17 pm »

:welcome:By the way;I finally got a name for the story!:welcome:

Ann's Chase
Chapter 1: Part 2

"Ann,your husband......"Ann was listening closely."Yes........"Ann was worried."Is my kids alright?"Ann was trying hard to hear what the man had to say about her husband."Miss,your husband had died today in a sidewalk shooting."Ann dropped the phone and her jaw dropped.Ann burst into tears.And the associate came over and looked confused."Miss?"Ann tried to hold back her tears."Oh I am sorry.I had a phone call and well....."Ann started remembering all the moments she had with her husband."Do you need anything?"Ann forgot what she was going to ask him."Never mind."And with that,Ann walked off to buy her food.
  Later that night,Ann was cooking her lobster...well rather chopping what she need for it,and heard a scream and what heard like something sliding.She ran to the family room to find her daughter playing with the game."SSX3?"Her daughter eyed her."Jane honey, is everything okay?"And Jane turned back to the game."I am trying to win this mommy!"And then Ann went to go upstairs to check up on Kelly.Kelly got up and walked to her mother."Mommy!!"Kelly would go as fast as  her little legs could every time Ann entered the room when Jane was not playing with her."What are you doing Kel?"Kelly started to stare at the new dollhouse."Oh!Do you like that toy?"Kelly nodded.She could not quite talk yet but she was starting."Are you hungry!?"Kelly nodded.So Ann picked her up and went off to the kitchen and placed Kelly in her highchair."Mom!!!When is dinner ready!!!"Ann looked at the stove."It's done!"And Jane ran to her chair and sat down."Yummy!"Kelly was eating her oatmeal."When will daddy be back?"Ann looked scared.Should she tell her 7 year-old daughter the accident that she had heard on the phone earlier?"Um....I do not know honey."And Jane shrugged and continued eating.Everything was silent for a while.

Thanks vickylougrl!
I love your story too!But, no offense, but Ilina is a little "chubby" in some areas.I could tell some tips.See, what I do when I continue this story,I look back,minimize it, get to my game,remember what I can,or I can print my character's picture,tape it to desk somewhere where it is clean and nothing is in my way.See when I had to go to bed when I was in create a character,since I like to fall asleep during stuff,I printed it.I think,but I remembered things.Again,no offense.But I love it!!i love the baby!He is so adorable.
Thanks people!
And lollipop_girl,try to do a sequel to Serene,I loved it.
And here is an extra

My list of stories.
1.Serenes Undead Story
2.(kind of a tie)The Feeders
3.Banished
4.Ann's Chase

Thanks all you readers!!
:toothy1:

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 11:39:32 am »

LOL!  Ilina is a little curvy!  I hate boney sims.  Some female sims look better unfit.  Remember she had a baby...lol!  
I think your story sounds interesting it's just a little hard to follow the way it's written.
Maybe you could tell us more about Ann for example:

Ann was a typical housewife in Pleasantville.  Her life revolved around her family and it's activities.  She kept herself busy keeping house and kids 24-7.  Although her routine was hectic she was quite happy.  Until one day a phone call changed her life forever.

Then you could go into the phone call part?

Just a suggestion of how to make your story easier to follow.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 11:21:00 am »

Well,my game is back!Just need to know how to post the pics..

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 11:45:11 am »

Ann finally had a chance for her little girl to play. But her cousin was coming over with his little boy. But it came dark and she set up her brothers old crib. She set it up right next to Kelly's. He finally came, and the two of them stood next to each other and held the fragile kids tight, knowing how the town was. Today she was 5, and she deserved a better family than mine.

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 12:42:36 pm »

Hey, my game is finally ready!I have some updates, hope to see some fans!

"What do you mean!" Ann was confused." You mean my husband survived?!" Ann was wondering." Yes, he died, but a special nurse came in, maybe 15,16, we do not know. She never told her age or name. She kind of creeps us. But any who, your husband is alive." Ann really was amazed." Mommy!" The family had a makeover since they moved a few days ago. "Who is that?"Ann stared at Jane. " Oh, nobody sweetie." Jane stared at her back. "Was that the question or something that you wanted say?"Ann was wanting to know." I am tired of Kelly!She is playing with my doll house!" Ann was ready for that. " Kelly! Want some oatmeal!?" Kelly loved oatmeal. She dropped the dolls and came to Ann." See!" And Jane ran to the doll house.

Sorry for another short update.Longer next time!

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 05:09:35 pm »

Hope people like this story.Once I see a few more fans,I will update.Need more fans!
I think I will start another story.
Who knows!

simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 07:01:17 pm »

OOH! hurry! i love it!

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 09:33:04 am »

But, I have to finish the one update I got.I am trying to make it long.See,I can only take one picture,upload,and then post.Then I have to do it over again.My pic area just might be full......

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 10:36:46 am »

I'm confused, Katrina.  Why can you only take one picture at a time than load it up?  Are you using the 'print screen' button on your keyboard, or taking in game snapshots?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
awtm10

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 09:03:51 am »

Wow, love the work!

Bartholomew's Kids
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 04:57:10 pm »

I am using in game screen shots.My computer is just jacking up.My graphics are jacked up,I think it might have to do with the 50 million downloads.Who knows!

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 05:22:45 pm »

Ok....here it is!

Oh,btw, here is an intro to my next story,then the actual story.
Kascey Jaminson
Kascey Jaminson is having a rough start in her new house.While Jaina is trying to keep the family together,Chris works a lot to pay for their food and for the bills.....
And now more to Ann's Chase!

Ann was in her bed that night wondering what to do.Should I leave and take what I need and try and start a new family?A family that I can afford?Or should I just give the kids up for adoption?So many choices!So little time.Ann was trying to think."What am I going to do!," Ann shouted."Mommy?"Kelly was standing at the door.Really confused she was."What so wrong?"Chris was at work as usual.He is trying to get a promotion.But he is also trying to keep in touch with the family.He is trying to work at night so he can spend the daytime with his kids and wife."Come here."Ann got up and stood."Can you not sleep?"Kelly nodded."Want me to read Goldilocks and the Three Bears?"Again,Kelly nodded."Ok."Ann left to go to the bookshelf."Once upon a time,far in the woods,lived three bears.There was a papa bear,a mama bear, and a little bear.They lived in a cottage deep in the forest.One day,Mama bear was making soup."Soup!"Little bear rushed to the table.Mama bear sat the soup down."Ouch!"Papa bears soup was too hot."Brr..."Mama bears soup was too cold."Yum..."Little Bear's soup was just right."How about we take a walk through the woods?"And so they went off to the woo...."Kelly was asleep."And the bear fell asleep...."Ann giggled.She lifted Kelly up and put her in her crib."Goodnight my little bear."And with that,Ann went to bed.Thoughts still wandering about in her head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the morning,Jane got up first.She was told to stay in her room until Ann was up."Leave me alone!"Kelly and Jane were fighting again."Mom!"Ann woke up and was really tired."What now you two!"Jane's face was really red."She is playing with my dolls again!"Ann picked Kelly up and put her in the highchair."Go sit on a dining chair.Now!"Jane got up and ran to the chair."Why so loud!"Jane was acting like a teenager as always."Sit down.I am making your cereal now."Jane was not happy.Kelly was kicking her feet.She giggled."Cereal is done!"Jane just sat there."Here you go Teenager."Ann was ready for the school bus."You should not be awake at this time."Ann was looking at the clock."It is not even 5 yet!"Ann was grouchy.Jane was silent."And..."Jane was being sassy."Eat.Then go to your room and get dressed.I have to do some shopping when you leave.Kelly will have a nanny around."(Knock knock)"Guess who's here!"Kelly shouted,"Daddy!"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 05:26:05 pm by KatrinaandTiff » Logged

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2007, 03:04:11 pm »

Here is another update.

Jane's part of the story

Jane was on her bed,wondering what to do.They are not in a very good shape.Nothing seems to be going right.Jane sat down on the floor and started to write in her brand new diary.
Dear Diary,
Have I done anything wrong?Is my family's sadness because of me?When will I be able to live with myself?Too many questions,got to go,BYE!
Jane shut the book,ran to the shelf,and took one look at the book and cried.So she put the book away as quickly as she could and ran to the bathroom."What can I do!"Jane thought."Will I be able to bring happiness to my mother and Kelly?"Jane ran to her room,and cried.Her house,got a makeover since her mother's big money paycheck.All Jane could think of,was death.Her death.What can she do?The Glandes family was moving,since Ann just spotted a guy,a guy from her past.She had no more room for her husband.And then,everything went suddenly black,pitch black.

Looking forward for more fans,remember,I could use some fans to let me know   that I am not wasting my time.:)More feedback!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 03:09:06 pm by KatrinaandTiff » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: