Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:47:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *SNIF SNIF*  (Read 1659 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
blackye13

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2007, 04:34:40 pm »

Um...ok...I know I'll look like a noob...but...PLZ tell me how to upload something I recolored...I mean...I imported it into the game...but I don't know what to do next Sad(....how can i put it into a file and ... this stuff...I know there's a turorial out here but i coudn't find it Sad...thanks

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
You know the speed of light;so what is the speed of dark ?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 09:53:51 pm »

What exactly did you recolor?  Sim clothing, or another Bodyshop-based file?  If so, you need to go into your Saved Sims folder and find the files that you recently recolored.  After that, you can right-click them and choose to send them to a "Compressed File." (.zip)  That's one simple way to do it.  :angel:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:00:34 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

blackye13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 04:37:00 am »

thanks a lot Cheesy !

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
You know the speed of light;so what is the speed of dark ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: