Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 06:03:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neighborhood story  (Read 972 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sizza

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2007, 05:18:24 pm »

I've got the stupidest thing in my game. In Pleasantview, Strangetown and Veronaville, the neighborhood story, the map that opens on the screen when you first play the 'hood, is just gone. But it's still in Riverblossom Hill though. The pictures that should be in the neighborhood story have gone from the stortytelling folder too. And no, I didn't delete them.
And another thing, which I think might be related, dou you remember the little dialog bow that came when you first entered a pre-made family(like in the Curious household, they said that Vidcund wanted to look at the sky but it might be dangerous), that has gone too along with the stuff that they've programmed to happen next in the game(like if Vidcund goes stargazing,he gets abducted). I know that because my Vidcund stargazed all night and nothing.
I'm afraid the game might be on the verge of crashing or something, o that's why I ask and I couldn't find any question or answer that might help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: