Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:15:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arrrrrrrr Matey .. Sunny Jim's Pirate Cove  (Read 4137 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2007, 10:55:15 am »

Holidaying on a budget as usual? Don't want to trail around all over the place looking at the different sites? Want to cram as much into your holiday as possible without venturing too far from your home base? Then this is the place for you....

Lazy Lump Industries are proud to present Sunny Jim's Pirate Cove

Camp out under the starry skies with the restful waves to lull you to sleep, sing sea shanties round the bonfire, oooh at the skill of the Fire Dancer, bake in the hot springs with the locals, cook up a storm and BBQ for all your new found friends, bow in awe of the Monkey God but woe betide those who befowl his temple with jokes, pick up souvenirs for Granny back home, make your friends jealous and take home some of the local jewellery, relax and unwind with a massage, walk the plank on the pirate ship and cool down with a dip in the sea ..... and all this just yards from your accommodation, what could be better?

So come one, come all and join us and the rest of the Lazy Lump family down at Sunny Jim's Pirate Cove ...... Arrrrrr!!

Now, the boring stuff:

Obviously this requires Bon Voyage to play, I also have all the rest of the EPs plus H&M stuffed pack to use the clean installer to install this lot into your game

This is a huge beach lot with lots of stuff in it so it *could possibly* cause you some jerking and freezing - and the game too *snicker*. This has been play tested and I hopefully got rid of anything that will cause a whiny sim to complain about the route or the slope and the only thing that's a bit weird is that they will walk through the diagonally placed tents

Absolutely no custom content was used in the making of this lot (except for the bonus swing from Seasons, but that's Maxis' so as far as I'm concerned, it don't count!!), no sims were harmed, mutilated or done any disgusting deeds to (yes, I'm very boring I know!) and all proceeds are going to charity!

Don't claim this as your own, other than that fill your boots!

Enjoy Cheesy

* Sunny Jim 1.jpg (80.57 KB, 600x450 - viewed 8301 times.)

* Sunny Jim 2.jpg (94.81 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1082 times.)

* Sunny Jim 3.jpg (77.56 KB, 600x450 - viewed 521 times.)

* Sunny Jim 4.jpg (73 KB, 600x450 - viewed 570 times.)

* Sunny Jim 5.jpg (70.13 KB, 600x450 - viewed 581 times.)

* Sunny Jim aerial.jpg (75.34 KB, 600x450 - viewed 603 times.)
* Ali_Sunny Jim's Pirate Cove.rar (1058.73 KB - downloaded 390 times.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:57:18 am by ~Ali~ » Logged

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 10:57:35 am »

WOW, that's awesome. Makes me want to get BV (I still haven't installed Pets or Seasons yet, mind - LOL).  

Fantastic job, Ali! Smiley
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 10:58:44 am »

oooh, that were quick!!

thanks Rogue Cheesy

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 11:12:31 am »

LOL! Lazy Lumps Industries? I think that's very ingenus. Great job, Aliwag!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 11:35:40 am »

Nice Job

MrGoodbyte

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 09:21:15 pm »

Thank you for this nice download! Smiley

Mehrlicht

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 05:45:00 am »

Your lot makes me dream.LOVE it.Its so cool and so beautifully landscaped.Thanks for sharing this creation.Hugs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: