Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 04:54:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm so sad that simbella forum is closeing :(  (Read 3305 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lovelysimmer1985

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2007, 06:28:41 pm »

Today is a bad day in the sims community. SimBella one of my favourate sim forums has closed. I had only been a member for a few weeks but loved the friendly community and the wonderful creations it offered. Now they are both gone:(

leave your thoughts here if you too feel sorry about its closure

Those who know do not say, those who say do not know.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 03:44:35 am »

I've noticed there is a blatant lack of commentary on this thread, and somehow, I'm not surprised. Simbella has received tons of negative publicity on both the PMBD and SFV forums, and to be frank with you I couldn't care less about its closure, especially since I never bothered to register.

I've read stories about the Simbella forum becoming a battleground, and for that reason I was tempted to register with them, just to check it out! Kidding!

BTW, this thread should be under Sims 2 Discussion instead of the general discussion section.

:blob6:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 06:12:20 am »

Wow... was it really that bad, ParkerSims?  :lol:

I'm sorry for your sadness about it, lovelysimmer.  I barely know what that site was about (since it required logging in before viewing), so I can't say a whole lot about it, nor can I say that I feel the same way.  And from the looks of the comments and "histories" with Simbella that I've read at certain places... well... :dontknow:

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 04:09:00 pm »

How come it got such bad publicity?

Char
xxx

lovelysimmer1985

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 07:50:21 pm »

i never realised their was so much negativity surrounding simbella forum. id always had a positive experience i guess alot were not so lucky.

i didnt know the owner of the site and have never encountered her but i heard she had been ill and that was one of the reasons for its closure. i guess if it had become the way others have mention above i can undertsand the closure of the site. who would want to run a site that had turned so bad.

but all the same i enjoyed the recolors and meshes it offered and i enjoyed talking to other simmers like i do over here. if this site was to ever close i dont know what i would do as this is the first place i log onto when i ever do anything with the sims. this site in my opinion if a friendly and welcoming site.

Those who know do not say, those who say do not know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: