Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 09:25:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving Downtown and OFB Lots  (Read 1378 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KristalRose

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2007, 02:42:31 pm »

I have just built a new downtown for my neighborhood, and I want to do away with the default downtown.  This is an established hood, about a year old.  I know that I cannot package and move residential homes, but it won't hurt anything to package and move my favorite community lots from the default downtown and Bluewater Village, will it?  I want to move several of the Maxian-lots, then delete the default Downtown and just use my creation. Is this possible?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 08:03:56 pm »

You can safely move community lots and business lots from one hood to another by moving them into the lot bin or package them and reinstall them later.

Also, if the houses are empty (meaning there are no sims living in it), you can also package them and place them in new hoods.

What is bad is to package or move to the house bin residential lot with sims living in it.  Anything else can be safely package.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 09:55:58 pm by MissDoh » Logged
KristalRose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 06:56:13 pm »

Great!  I just wanted to double check before I borked my neighborhood.  Thanks Miss Doh.  Smiley
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 09:21:45 pm »

I forgot to mention to make sure before you package the business lots that the owner is not on the lot since we can save the lots while they are there.  It is preferable to package them while they are not owned too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: