Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 02:06:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP! Community Lot Problem with BV  (Read 2084 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GRKIDDO

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2007, 06:36:47 pm »

I know I saw this in one of the links before the Insim was updated, but I just started having this problem, or at least it's the first I noticed it.  Anyway...when I entered a community lot in Pleasantville the timer speeds up to super fast (or as fast as it goes).  I've tried clicking on regular speed, but it just speeds up.  Anyone else having this problem?  Any solutions?

I did get Eric's awsome update for the Insim for BV.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 09:00:42 am by GRKIDDO » Logged
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 01:10:56 pm »

Have you checked to see if all your game hacks are compatible with BV? Occasionally, I have the fast speed but only on community lots in BV. If I click on slow speed it stays on slow speed.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 01:20:57 pm »

This is a catalogued bug.  It may occur even if there is no custom content installed.  Your best hope is that the promised patch will resolve this

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
GRKIDDO

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 12:43:10 pm »

Thanks to both of you for your replies.  I hope we get a patch, but for now I'll see if there's anything that is messing it up.  I don't know if Two Jeff's Perfect Plants is the culprit?
Thanks again!
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 01:26:30 pm »

This is the same problem I've been having except for I've never installed Bon Voyage! I have the aging hack that is updated to Pets from Insimenator, a vampire hack that makes them stay in their coffins, Inteenimater Pets, InsimPets, and probably a few more that I forgot about..
What hacks do you have, GRKIDDO?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 06:31:45 pm by dobydog » Logged

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
GRKIDDO

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 09:02:56 am »

Dobydog:

I have the newest Insim, triplets & Quads, perfect plant, Lot full of sims, fruit of life, learned behaviors, and the resurrection potion.  I think thats it.  But I never had the problem with the lots before I installed the BV ep.  I did get the new patch out for BV but it didn't help the lots. :sad3:  So I haven't really been going to them.  However, I did discover that the bakery lot owned by I think his name is Jarquet (  ? - Denise is his mother)  works when I go into it with a member of that family.  I haven't tried with a different family though, I'll have to check that out.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 09:04:04 am by GRKIDDO » Logged
GRKIDDO

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 08:51:31 am »

Well DobyDog, I took out all those hacks, and the community lots still get stuck in fast play, so, I don't know!  I guess i'll just have to play them in superspeed!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: